Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narwich promoted AND 18:12 - Jun 5 with 5327 viewscressi

Selling their best player
Hopefully see you in 22 -23 season
Narwich promoted AND on 18:17 - Jun 5 with 4314 viewsSitfcB

And all their fans were saying it was going to be different this time around they actually thought they’d keep all their players, strengthen and become an established Premier League side.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Narwich promoted AND on 18:19 - Jun 5 with 4276 viewscatch74

Narwich promoted AND on 18:17 - Jun 5 by SitfcB

And all their fans were saying it was going to be different this time around they actually thought they’d keep all their players, strengthen and become an established Premier League side.

To be fair they’ve done very well replacing players but I think they’ll really struggle to replace Buendia. Their form dropped off when he was injured/ banned. Hope we’re in the same division after next season.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Narwich promoted AND on 18:20 - Jun 5 with 4267 viewsMrTown

They have a worse side in my opinion than when they went up last time, and they finished bottom of the Premier League then.

Let’s see but can’t see them staying up, and with Buendia and surely Aarons moving on, chances look slim.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Narwich promoted AND on 18:21 - Jun 5 with 4238 viewsBlueBadger

Yes but '21/22 Premier League participants' will still go on the honours board..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Narwich promoted AND on 18:24 - Jun 5 with 4208 viewsfooters

Not sure if the game has changed so much since that it's a silly thing to mention, but doesn't it make our achievement not so long ago look seriously even more impressive? We dun goofed the season after but hey - we didn't go up looking how to basically damage limit our relegation, so to speak.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Narwich promoted AND on 18:33 - Jun 5 with 4108 viewswkj

I think what is happening with Norwich will happen with us should Gamechanger 20 succeed. I look foward to the journey that we're on - but when/if we get in the premier league I fear our new owners will start trying to cash in - and the best way of that is to be a yo yo club.

It is utter insanity but to successfully yo yo is more lucrative to owners than finishing mid table in the prem.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Narwich promoted AND on 18:47 - Jun 5 with 4002 viewsBlueandTruesince82

A big stament if Villa have seen off Arsenal then.... suspect that means they wont be taking their option on Barkley who seems to have some real issues ATM

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Narwich promoted AND on 18:50 - Jun 5 with 3992 viewsSteve_M

Not forgetting either that, as good as Pukki is in the Championship, defenders in the Premier League are better at dealing with him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Narwich promoted AND on 18:57 - Jun 5 with 3930 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Paving the way for Grealish to move on after the Euros?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Narwich promoted AND on 19:02 - Jun 5 with 3900 viewschrismakin

Narwich promoted AND on 18:33 - Jun 5 by wkj

I think what is happening with Norwich will happen with us should Gamechanger 20 succeed. I look foward to the journey that we're on - but when/if we get in the premier league I fear our new owners will start trying to cash in - and the best way of that is to be a yo yo club.

It is utter insanity but to successfully yo yo is more lucrative to owners than finishing mid table in the prem.

If and this is the biggest IF out there
But If we get to the prem. I Can see the group trying to turn us into a man city type club with a circle of partnership clubs around the world etc. A network sort of thing with us. Galatasary. Phoenix etc.

Edited to clarify as I understand canaries are looking in. Hello.

What I mean and not talking talking about being a champions league winning side or having managers like pep. Just the feeder/affiliation network as lots of other clubs have.

Not forgetting one of our 3 lions is on the board in Turkey. The also part own 3 other clubs.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2021 21:29]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Narwich promoted AND on 19:13 - Jun 5 with 3813 viewsIllinoisblue

They’re doing a very good job of getting massive transfer fees for their players. If they get lucky and stay up beyond one season they could really lock in that coveted 17th - 13th spot.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Narwich promoted AND on 19:41 - Jun 5 with 3624 viewsHARRY10

He was always going to go, as will most likely another couple more - that is the pecking order of football (no pun).

Of more concern, is that they sell one player for not much less than we sell our whole club for.

A rather brutal recognition of where we both stand, currently.
Narwich promoted AND on 19:45 - Jun 5 with 3585 viewsgtsb1966

Narwich promoted AND on 19:02 - Jun 5 by chrismakin

But If we get to the prem. I Can see the group trying to turn us into a man city type club with a circle of partnership clubs around the world etc. A network sort of thing with us. Galatasary. Phoenix etc.

What I mean and not talking talking about being a champions league winning side or having managers like pep. Just the feeder/affiliation network as lots of other clubs have.

Not forgetting one of our 3 lions is on the board in Turkey. The also part own 3 other clubs.

They would sell us.
Narwich promoted AND on 19:47 - Jun 5 with 3573 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Most shocking is where he is going to.
Not sure whether that really says something more about Villa or Naaridge.

I’d like to think if we got to the promised land we wouldn’t be selling our best players on promotion. Can understand the next season (eg Richard Wright) to a top club.

But on promotion to a mid table team who were not long ago promoted themselves (with Naaridge?)

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Narwich promoted AND on 19:56 - Jun 5 with 3500 viewsHARRY10

Narwich promoted AND on 19:47 - Jun 5 by BlueyandCrazy

Most shocking is where he is going to.
Not sure whether that really says something more about Villa or Naaridge.

I’d like to think if we got to the promised land we wouldn’t be selling our best players on promotion. Can understand the next season (eg Richard Wright) to a top club.

But on promotion to a mid table team who were not long ago promoted themselves (with Naaridge?)

I think it is forgotten how much a player has a say in these things.

If another club offers better wages they will be off, and no club will want some malcontent stinking out the dressing room if the club tries to block a move.

There is also the fact of a release clause. A figure this player may have agreed a year a so back, and can inact now he has become a 'hot' property.
Narwich promoted AND on 20:04 - Jun 5 with 3437 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Narwich promoted AND on 19:56 - Jun 5 by HARRY10

I think it is forgotten how much a player has a say in these things.

If another club offers better wages they will be off, and no club will want some malcontent stinking out the dressing room if the club tries to block a move.

There is also the fact of a release clause. A figure this player may have agreed a year a so back, and can inact now he has become a 'hot' property.

Interesting Buendias attraction to Villa
- wages but interesting then that Naaridge won’t increase
- maybe their honours list - famous club with history

Like to think we’d be able to do better on both counts

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Narwich promoted AND on 20:34 - Jun 5 with 3238 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Narwich promoted AND on 18:20 - Jun 5 by MrTown

They have a worse side in my opinion than when they went up last time, and they finished bottom of the Premier League then.

Let’s see but can’t see them staying up, and with Buendia and surely Aarons moving on, chances look slim.

You're assuming they're not going to buy anyone with the money?

Bit early to start crowing I'd have thought.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Narwich promoted AND on 21:22 - Jun 5 with 3043 viewslongtimefan

Narwich promoted AND on 19:02 - Jun 5 by chrismakin

This comment is now the subject of a thread on the Pinkun
Narwich promoted AND on 21:24 - Jun 5 with 3024 viewschrismakin

Narwich promoted AND on 21:22 - Jun 5 by longtimefan

This comment is now the subject of a thread on the Pinkun

Excellent welcome to the mind of makin.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Narwich promoted AND on 21:24 - Jun 5 with 3023 viewsjacko77

Narwich promoted AND on 20:34 - Jun 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

You're assuming they're not going to buy anyone with the money?

Bit early to start crowing I'd have thought.

They're more defensively solid this time round,just hope they don't bag a decent striker with the money.
Narwich promoted AND on 21:27 - Jun 5 with 2990 viewslongtimefan

Narwich promoted AND on 21:24 - Jun 5 by chrismakin

Excellent welcome to the mind of makin.

You’re now officially a “deluded binner”
Narwich promoted AND on 01:22 - Jun 6 with 2503 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Does it really matter what Norwich do?

Evans is the reason of change of shift power in East Anglia and us being million miles away from them. New owners give us the chance though to restore the natural order in this part of UK.
Narwich promoted AND on 02:44 - Jun 6 with 2453 viewspointofblue

Norwich were really only promoted thanks to Buendia and Pukki so they will have to make sure they replace him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Narwich promoted AND on 02:51 - Jun 6 with 2448 viewschrismakin

Narwich promoted AND on 02:44 - Jun 6 by pointofblue

Norwich were really only promoted thanks to Buendia and Pukki so they will have to make sure they replace him.

Norwich are definately at a very dangerous crossroad imo
If they don't invest properly this window and stay up, come the end of 21/22 they could be down, no webber, no farke, lost their stars and restarting again, there's a growing fanbase there beginning to want a change at the Top

What will be interesting is where Farke obtains his new signings, he and webber utilised the foreign market well, and whilst being a prem club helps more to obtain players who qualify for work permits.. they won't come cheap like Buendia did ( What a find that was btw)

Narwich promoted AND on 05:42 - Jun 6 with 2384 viewsHARRY10

Narwich promoted AND on 02:51 - Jun 6 by chrismakin

Norwich are definately at a very dangerous crossroad imo
If they don't invest properly this window and stay up, come the end of 21/22 they could be down, no webber, no farke, lost their stars and restarting again, there's a growing fanbase there beginning to want a change at the Top

What will be interesting is where Farke obtains his new signings, he and webber utilised the foreign market well, and whilst being a prem club helps more to obtain players who qualify for work permits.. they won't come cheap like Buendia did ( What a find that was btw)

They managed to find a keeper for free,Krul. And a striker for free, Pukki - we signed Jackson. Last summer they sold two for high fees and were supposed to flop this season just gone.

Whether by luck, having Maddison to sell or competence (or a bit of both) they will be at Man Utd, we will be at Morecambe next season.

Hopefully whatever it is will soon run out - but until then I will be minded of our 'mind the gap' stuff that rather backfired.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024