Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR 17:24 - Jun 10 with 2714 viewsCoco

with their new clubs?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:27 - Jun 10 with 2422 viewsNazemariner

I would appluad Luke Chambers and Cole Skuse without a doubt.
Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:29 - Jun 10 with 2390 viewspositivity

i think it's fair enough for skuse/chambers/edwards where we haven't had a chance to say thanks.

not sure if i can bring myself to extend that for bennets/harrop/sears et al

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:29 - Jun 10 with 2371 viewsBelsteadCav

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:27 - Jun 10 by Nazemariner

Same here

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:31 - Jun 10 with 2338 viewsMattinLondon

Probably a gentle applause simply to acknowledge their time here and that’s all. Won’t boo, don’t understand why people boo ex-players just seems silly.
Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:31 - Jun 10 with 2325 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:29 - Jun 10 by positivity

i think it's fair enough for skuse/chambers/edwards where we haven't had a chance to say thanks.

After a game, I'd be quite happy if people applauded any of those who were with us a while, including Freddie. During the game would be another thing.

Completely agree on the short term loans and flops from last year. They're pretty much insignificant.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:32 - Jun 10 with 2317 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:29 - Jun 10 by positivity

Swap Edwards for Sears.

Edwards done nothing whilst Sears was part of our playoff season and a decent player in the beginning
Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:36 - Jun 10 with 2289 viewsGavTWTD

Yes I would applaud all of them, but then I'm a nice person.

Would Sir Bob applaud them? Yes I'm sure he would. WWBD?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:40 - Jun 10 with 2243 viewspositivity

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:32 - Jun 10 by abracaDOBRA_

Swap Edwards for Sears.

Edwards done nothing whilst Sears was part of our playoff season and a decent player in the beginning

edwards probably kept us up this year!

tongue in cheek for sure, but for all their shortcomings, always got the impression that chambers/skuse/edwards kept trying.

i can't say the same for sears this season, seemed like his heart wasn't in it (however you're right over the sum of his career, he had a good go)
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 17:43]

Login to get fewer ads

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:44 - Jun 10 with 2223 viewsSitfcB

Always applaud a former player unless they return with Norwich.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:45 - Jun 10 with 2206 viewspositivity

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:44 - Jun 10 by SitfcB

Always applaud a former player unless they return with Norwich.

not sure about former managers though!

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:49 - Jun 10 with 2180 viewsOwainG1992

Genuine fans would applaud them at the start.
Football fans give themselves a bad rep for how they are with players at times.
That being said I'd boo any if they join Norwich.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:54 - Jun 10 with 2134 viewsHARRY10

Chancers ?

Strongest squad in the league, surely
Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:57 - Jun 10 with 2109 viewschrismakin

Doubt it. I wouldnt applaud someone if they used to work in the local co op and I saw them working in tesco

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:57 - Jun 10 with 2109 viewsWarkystache

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:49 - Jun 10 by OwainG1992

Genuine fans would applaud them at the start.
Football fans give themselves a bad rep for how they are with players at times.
That being said I'd boo any if they join Norwich.

Alan Lee didn't like being booed when he played for them v us.

He said it was 'petty'.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:58 - Jun 10 with 2098 viewsWD19

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:36 - Jun 10 by GavTWTD

Yes I would applaud all of them, but then I'm a nice person.

Would Sir Bob applaud them? Yes I'm sure he would. WWBD?

Bobby would applaud Norwood by accident because he thought he was Luke Chambers.
Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 18:07 - Jun 10 with 2039 viewstextbackup

not a chance.
i wont boo either.

they'll just be opposition players that mean nothing
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 18:10]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 18:10 - Jun 10 with 2014 viewsjaykay

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:27 - Jun 10 by Nazemariner

i hope i don't * have to.
* i hope we out of this league before colchester get promotion

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 18:13 - Jun 10 with 1974 viewspositivity

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 18:10 - Jun 10 by jaykay

i hope i don't * have to.
* i hope we out of this league before colchester get promotion

playing them 27th july

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 18:17 - Jun 10 with 1942 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:57 - Jun 10 by chrismakin

Doubt it. I wouldnt applaud someone if they used to work in the local co op and I saw them working in tesco

You would continue to applaud them if they stayed at the Co-op, though, I trust.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 18:19 - Jun 10 with 1916 viewsSharkey

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 18:13 - Jun 10 by positivity

playing them 27th july

Across the Stour. (Genuine question: It's not sure away fans will be allowed yet, is it? )
Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 18:26 - Jun 10 with 1893 viewsGeoffSentence

Assuming all goes to plan there is very little chance of those to returning to PR with Colchester. Unless we get them in a cup of course.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 19:01 - Jun 10 with 1777 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

No clapping but no booing either.

Trying hard is one thing. Being crap is another.
Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 19:58 - Jun 10 with 1660 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 17:57 - Jun 10 by chrismakin

Do you usually applaud your local co-op worker?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 19:59 - Jun 10 with 1657 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 18:17 - Jun 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

You would continue to applaud them if they stayed at the Co-op, though, I trust.

THIS.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 20:02 - Jun 10 with 1631 viewschrismakin

Who will be applauding these chancers when they return to PR on 19:59 - Jun 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

THIS.

My point was they play for someone else. So no I wouldnt.

They havent actually achieved anything here other than relegation and being in league 1 for a few seasons. Why would I applaud them?

Have I for others.. yes when they've returned as guests of the club but not in the colours of another team. To me that's just bizarre. That does not mean though that I would Boo. I just wouldnt react to them.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024