Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Confessions Thread 19:02 - Jan 18 with 5777 viewsDubtractor

Right, time for us to expose our darkest secrets, things that the rest of the board will look down upon us for.

I'm Dubtractor, and I actually quite like Hawaiian Pizza.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

TWTD Confessions Thread on 01:27 - Jan 19 with 1272 viewsRyorry

TWTD Confessions Thread on 20:14 - Jan 18 by Guthrum

Possibly so, as per a thread a few months ago. But on the Suffolk side.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2022 20:14]

Moved to Bungles? (as probation officers called it when Bungay & Beccles previously separate Magistrates courts were combined into one in the 1970s).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

TWTD Confessions Thread on 01:32 - Jan 19 with 1268 viewsRyorry

I love the TV show 'Heartbeat'

TWTD Confessions Thread on 04:47 - Jan 19 with 1226 viewsIPS_wich

Despite being someone who will happily watch most sports, I think football at the highest level (Premier League, Champions League, International) has descended into a tedious non-contact sport funded by the uber rich, played by a bunch of prima donnas, and with no incentive/fun for fans outside of the top 3-4 clubs outside of each country.

If it wasn't for ITFC being one of my biggest obsessions since 1982 (inlcuding having sat at my desk reading the TWTD forum every lunch break since I started work in 1997) - then I'd probably never go out of my way to ever watch the sport again.

This is compounded by my discovery and growing obsession with of Aussie Rules Football since moving down under - which I find to be the most viscerally exciting sport I've ever watched (once I got over the first 3-4 months of 'WTF is going on')
TWTD Confessions Thread on 07:07 - Jan 19 with 1178 viewsWarkystache

I'm Warky. My reports take one hour to write.

I'm not keen on Colchester. Well, saying that, I was years ago, but it just looks so dirty now....

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

TWTD Confessions Thread on 07:28 - Jan 19 with 1159 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm B.D.S.....you think I'd trust you lot with that!

You can have this though, I quite liked 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' by Coldplay and listened to it more than I should have!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

TWTD Confessions Thread on 07:49 - Jan 19 with 1141 viewsfab_lover

Despite being a left-winger in the political sense, the older I get the more I feel there is something to be said for eugenics. Those in power - either politically or running corporations - are able to do what they want and lie to us due to the fact that there are far too many people out there who aren't that bright, through no fault of their own. If you don't believe me, go out canvassing next time there's an election and speak to "your average voter".

I'm obviously NOT in favour of Nazi-style eugenics, my God no, or forced sterilisations as per India in the 70s or any of that stuff. However having a smaller, smarter population couldn't be a bad thing.

I'm also very conscious that any intelligence I (debatably) have is through sheer luck of genes.
TWTD Confessions Thread on 08:22 - Jan 19 with 1118 viewsDubtractor

TWTD Confessions Thread on 19:19 - Jan 18 by footers

If anyone doubts this, please listen to Wham Rap in its entirety.

They basically invented hip hop didn't they?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

TWTD Confessions Thread on 09:33 - Jan 19 with 1086 viewsSikamikanico

I'm Sikanikanico and I only support Ipswich Town because of a 50:50 decision

When I was 11 (89/90) my 2 best friends got into a fight and I had to choose a side. The one I chose supported Ipswich and that's how I got interested in football.

For the record the other person supported Man Utd
Login to get fewer ads

[Redacted] on 09:39 - Jan 19 with 1077 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
TWTD Confessions Thread on 09:56 - Jan 19 with 1077 viewsGuthrum

TWTD Confessions Thread on 01:27 - Jan 19 by Ryorry

Moved to Bungles? (as probation officers called it when Bungay & Beccles previously separate Magistrates courts were combined into one in the 1970s).

I do have relatives in Bungay (there's even a road named after them), but not from that branch. The Phil connection is western West Suffolk.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

TWTD Confessions Thread on 09:58 - Jan 19 with 1072 viewsbluelagos

TWTD Confessions Thread on 01:32 - Jan 19 by Ryorry

Kin hell Ryorry

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

TWTD Confessions Thread on 10:02 - Jan 19 with 1064 viewsPhilTWTD

TWTD Confessions Thread on 01:32 - Jan 19 by Ryorry

You're in good company, so did Kevin Beattie! Loved the music.
TWTD Confessions Thread on 10:05 - Jan 19 with 1061 viewsmarkchips

TWTD Confessions Thread on 20:16 - Jan 18 by PhilTWTD

I seem to recall me and Guthrum worked out we might be distantly related once before via West Suffolk links!

When I was 6 (52 yeas ago) I nearly supported Norwich but then thought better of it and have supported Town ever since.

Lucky escape but demonstrated good judgement from an early age.
TWTD Confessions Thread on 11:03 - Jan 19 with 1022 viewsRyorry

TWTD Confessions Thread on 10:02 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

You're in good company, so did Kevin Beattie! Loved the music.

Yay!

TWTD Confessions Thread on 12:09 - Jan 19 with 997 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

I'm RedWhiteAndBLUE. I was previously Chambeau. I used to own the jive bunny album.
TWTD Confessions Thread on 12:57 - Jan 19 with 979 viewsjudespiveyg

I actually didn't mind Lambert.

I would rather my Saturday side won SIL Division 3 than watch Ipswich get promoted to the Championship.

I never cook anything if it takes me longer to make than it does to eat.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

TWTD Confessions Thread on 13:10 - Jan 19 with 962 viewsblue62

Oh I remember a worse confession.

Cant remember the year but a supplier thought it was funny to get tickets for the Norwich v Ipswich game at Carrot Road. Trouble is my seat was the front row of the Barclay Stand surrounded by the six finger cousins.

I nearly launched out of my seat when Kimwomya came close to scoring, but, here's the confession. I actually stood up and applauded when they scored!

I'm a coward. Sorry.
TWTD Confessions Thread on 13:12 - Jan 19 with 959 viewsDubtractor

TWTD Confessions Thread on 12:09 - Jan 19 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

I'm RedWhiteAndBLUE. I was previously Chambeau. I used to own the jive bunny album.

Only used to own? I bet that would be worth a fortune now, maybe as much as 86p.

TWTD Confessions Thread on 14:17 - Jan 19 with 936 viewsDubai_Blue

I'm Dubai Blue and I no longer live in Dubai and I have never lived in Suffolk
TWTD Confessions Thread on 14:26 - Jan 19 with 928 viewsNW10_Tractor

I'm NW10 and I have the whole collection of Now That's what I Call Music Volumes 1-102.

I also Stick Ipswich Town Stickers in and around Kilburn, Willesden, Harlesden and Neasden.

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

TWTD Confessions Thread on 19:09 - Jan 19 with 885 viewsCoastalblue

TWTD Confessions Thread on 14:26 - Jan 19 by NW10_Tractor

I'm NW10 and I have the whole collection of Now That's what I Call Music Volumes 1-102.

I also Stick Ipswich Town Stickers in and around Kilburn, Willesden, Harlesden and Neasden.

I have seen a sticker around that area a couple of times, was very surprised the first time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

TWTD Confessions Thread on 19:17 - Jan 19 with 883 viewsgreyhound

I'm greyhound

I was fed the news about the date of the takeover with the caveat I published it immediately so that talking town podcast couldn't claim it as their scoop if the news leaked out more broadly.

I feel partially responsible for the den of rats label

I'm sorry
TWTD Confessions Thread on 19:21 - Jan 19 with 870 viewsCoastalblue

TWTD Confessions Thread on 19:17 - Jan 19 by greyhound

I'm greyhound

I was fed the news about the date of the takeover with the caveat I published it immediately so that talking town podcast couldn't claim it as their scoop if the news leaked out more broadly.

I feel partially responsible for the den of rats label

I'm sorry

If possible you have just gone up even further in my estimation, from one rat to another.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

TWTD Confessions Thread on 20:12 - Jan 19 with 843 viewsWarkysgonnagetyou

I'm Delia Smith (I'm not really!) And I used to support Ipswich.

Seriously can't wait for that lot to come back down to PR
TWTD Confessions Thread on 07:38 - Jan 20 with 766 viewschrismakin

I'm chrismakin

That should do it.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024