Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does 15:09 - Jan 29 with 3187 viewsZXBlue

he'd be slaughtered for them
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:09 - Jan 29 with 2651 viewsFrimleyBlue

Why? He doesn't play for us anymore.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:10 - Jan 29 with 2627 viewstownblue

Tbf he was a long way out there and we should have dealt with it. Burns didn't track the runner.
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:35 - Jan 29 with 2420 viewsVaughan8

Are we going to have this every mistake?

Nsiala could even okay in a 3, hence why he's gone. Get over it.

At least edmundson is a nice guy blah blah
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:40 - Jan 29 with 2365 viewsZXBlue

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:35 - Jan 29 by Vaughan8

Are we going to have this every mistake?

Nsiala could even okay in a 3, hence why he's gone. Get over it.

At least edmundson is a nice guy blah blah

Nothing to do with nice guys. It is embarrassing the way people use that as some sort of excuse for having characterised Toto as full of mistakes he didnt actually make.
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:44 - Jan 29 with 2330 viewsSwansea_Blue

He was all over the place there as well. Got turned around to easily, got away with it and then tuned his back on Mendez who got past far too easily. He’s been poor for a few games now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:47 - Jan 29 with 2284 viewsKieran_Knows

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:40 - Jan 29 by ZXBlue

Nothing to do with nice guys. It is embarrassing the way people use that as some sort of excuse for having characterised Toto as full of mistakes he didnt actually make.

But he did make mistakes, more than several times.

But if Edmundson or any other defender makes a mistake as well, then it’s their fault, of course.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:48 - Jan 29 with 2272 viewspointofblue

If we want to compare players still here I can just imagine the reaction if Woolfenden probably made the same errors Edmundson has. Actually, I don’t have to imagine, just think back to the start of the season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:49 - Jan 29 with 2245 viewsstopmoaning

Who cares? To what purpose have you posted that?
Login to get fewer ads

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:51 - Jan 29 with 2199 viewsZXBlue

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:47 - Jan 29 by Kieran_Knows

But he did make mistakes, more than several times.

But if Edmundson or any other defender makes a mistake as well, then it’s their fault, of course.

People kept accusing him of being a liability. But when asked ot point out all these penalties and stupid goals he has given away, they cant point to any.
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:51 - Jan 29 with 2194 viewsyesjohn99

Edmundson has been woeful this half.

Toto doesn’t play for us anymore.

Happier??
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:51 - Jan 29 with 2193 viewsKeno

Yes but the issue isn’t that the fridge has made a mistake it’s that Toto would have make 3 or 4, coupled with half a dozen stray passes and given away a penalty

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:52 - Jan 29 with 2165 viewsnoggin

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:51 - Jan 29 by Keno

Yes but the issue isn’t that the fridge has made a mistake it’s that Toto would have make 3 or 4, coupled with half a dozen stray passes and given away a penalty

Only 1 penalty?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:52 - Jan 29 with 2162 viewswaveneyblue

Wind your neck in. Its getting boring now. Toto wasnt/isn't and never will be as good as Edmunson.
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:53 - Jan 29 with 2138 viewsyesjohn99

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:51 - Jan 29 by Keno

You Can’t point out facts like that!!
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:53 - Jan 29 with 2139 viewsclive_baker

This obsession with ‘mistakes’ is embarrassing. Nsiala was largely crap throughout his time here, he isn’t at all appropriate for playing out from the back and has been binned off as a result. Interesting that he’s also been benched by Fleetwood now.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:54 - Jan 29 with 2129 viewsMach_foreignBlue

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:51 - Jan 29 by ZXBlue

People kept accusing him of being a liability. But when asked ot point out all these penalties and stupid goals he has given away, they cant point to any.

Of course that they can't point to any as Toto has been these cretins' scapegoat.

Good to see our defence is better without him
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:55 - Jan 29 with 2113 viewsbilllm

Was another bad error, well off the boil atm
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:56 - Jan 29 with 2089 viewsnoggin

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:53 - Jan 29 by clive_baker

This obsession with ‘mistakes’ is embarrassing. Nsiala was largely crap throughout his time here, he isn’t at all appropriate for playing out from the back and has been binned off as a result. Interesting that he’s also been benched by Fleetwood now.

TBF, our current defence doesn't look much better at playing out.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 16:25 - Jan 29 with 2002 viewsVaughan8

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:40 - Jan 29 by ZXBlue

People were criticising him though.

Not sure why you love "Toto" so much but he was most not very good, even in this league.

Anyway, the point is, you need to move on.
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 16:31 - Jan 29 with 1979 viewsZXBlue

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:54 - Jan 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

Of course that they can't point to any as Toto has been these cretins' scapegoat.

This
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 16:35 - Jan 29 with 1947 viewsitfcjoe

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 15:54 - Jan 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

Let’s celebrate Ipswich conceding goals to try and defend a former player who was rubbish

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 17:07 - Jan 29 with 1858 viewsMach_foreignBlue

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 16:35 - Jan 29 by itfcjoe

Let’s celebrate Ipswich conceding goals to try and defend a former player who was rubbish

Not celebrating conceding goals you melt.

No he wasn't rubbish. You were one of those who had been regularly scapegoating him.
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 17:58 - Jan 29 with 1773 viewsWickets

Manager wants centre backs who can pass out from the back or bring the ball forward themselves Toto could never do that in a million years ! Try and keep up Bud .
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 18:03 - Jan 29 with 1738 viewsZXBlue

i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 16:35 - Jan 29 by itfcjoe

What an utterly imbecilic post.
i say again, that if Toto made the mistakes Edmunson does on 18:30 - Jan 29 with 1669 viewsmattyhollandsirish

At least 1 person has already asked, but what is the actual point of this post? Are you related to Toto? Is he a mate. If so, then I can maybe understand your weird obsession with him, but if not, what are you hoping to achieve or prove in respect of a player who clearly wasn't good enough?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024