Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow 16:45 - Feb 4 with 2486 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I will also be having lunch with Mark Ashton, Mike O’Leary.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 16:47 - Feb 4 with 2449 viewsJ2BLUE

You’re a loyal fan and you deserve it. Enjoy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 16:50 - Feb 4 with 2423 viewsblueislander

Mind your manners!
I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 16:52 - Feb 4 with 2395 viewschicoazul

Ask the cheese question please. TWTD needs to know.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 16:55 - Feb 4 with 2361 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 16:52 - Feb 4 by chicoazul

Ask the cheese question please. TWTD needs to know.

If the answer is Edam, stand up silently, throw your season ticket at O'Leary, utter "Philistine" under your breath and then slowly walk out backwards, never breaking eye contact with Ashton.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 17:09 - Feb 4 with 2272 viewsBent_double

I'll be watching from a box at PR tomorrow too, first time ever in one for me.

Only my 3rd visit to PR this season, 2 wins from 2 so far though, so fingers crossed for the 3rd.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 17:14 - Feb 4 with 2227 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 16:50 - Feb 4 by blueislander

Mind your manners!

Yes, please behave Crazee. Remember the correct protocol for wearing your mask AND underpants.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 17:40 - Feb 4 with 2066 viewsParky

Who’s going to hold the railings and jump up and down in your absence?
I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 17:42 - Feb 4 with 2056 viewsEly_Blue

Isn’t the standard thing to tell Ashton how he should be getting rid of the manager?

Oh no that was Blubbers as Cambridge wasn’t it!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 17:52 - Feb 4 with 1999 viewscatch74

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 16:55 - Feb 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

If the answer is Edam, stand up silently, throw your season ticket at O'Leary, utter "Philistine" under your breath and then slowly walk out backwards, never breaking eye contact with Ashton.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 18:21 - Feb 4 with 1878 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 17:09 - Feb 4 by Bent_double

I'll be watching from a box at PR tomorrow too, first time ever in one for me.

Only my 3rd visit to PR this season, 2 wins from 2 so far though, so fingers crossed for the 3rd.

That's not a box, it's a milk crate.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 18:29 - Feb 4 with 1846 viewseireblue

Don’t forget to ask what players he will be buying for KMK in the summer.
I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 18:46 - Feb 4 with 1789 viewsChurchman

Tremendous!!! Enjoy it.
I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 19:52 - Feb 4 with 1588 viewsFixed_It

Ask him how he got on with Blubbers at Lincoln. But maybe wait until you've eaten first...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 00:32 - Feb 5 with 1277 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Does Mark Ashton decide what you all have for dinner and not let anyone else have a say? What he says, you all eat.
I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 07:31 - Feb 5 with 1113 viewsMetal_Hacker

I’ll be watching in France today - off skiing innit

Blue Action bobble hat packed !

COYB

Poll: If it were one or the other

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 07:50 - Feb 5 with 1082 viewsElephantintheRoom

Watch out - they’ll be expecting you to pay.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I'm in the Directors box with Mark Ashton tomorrow on 08:01 - Feb 5 with 1056 viewsjeera

Have a good day Crazers.

Hope we get a result too.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024