Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? 12:13 - Mar 14 with 3767 viewsGavTWTD

I fear it could be akin to liking battenburg but I love it. Just had a large brown barm with coronation chicken and some lettuce for texture.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:14 - Mar 14 with 1699 viewsJ2BLUE

Personally, I think you should be shot.

Others may be a bit more lenient.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:14 - Mar 14 with 1700 viewshoppy

Nothing like battenburg. You're fine with me. I occasionally partake.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:15 - Mar 14 with 1694 viewshoppy

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:14 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Personally, I think you should be shot.

Others may be a bit more lenient.

That's as good as a positive food review coming from you.

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:16 - Mar 14 with 1679 viewsJ2BLUE

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:15 - Mar 14 by hoppy

That's as good as a positive food review coming from you.

He's lucky it wasn't tuna. That would be even worse.

Truly impaired.

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:17 - Mar 14 with 1674 viewsKeno

something like "for eating chicken you are responsible for ruining planet and should be ashamed of your yourself"

or 'Meh' I prefer chicken and banana

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:18 - Mar 14 with 1658 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Will only eat it without sultanas - they have a texture akin to a dead bluebottle!
What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:18 - Mar 14 with 1656 viewshoppy

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:17 - Mar 14 by Keno

something like "for eating chicken you are responsible for ruining planet and should be ashamed of your yourself"

or 'Meh' I prefer chicken and banana

Banana is evil stuff... you can tell it's not good, even just from it's colour.

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:21 - Mar 14 with 1641 viewsBlueBadger

It's a step up from haslet(which is basically the b*ttenberg of the deli counter). That's about all I can say positive about it.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2022 12:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:21 - Mar 14 with 1637 viewshoppy

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:18 - Mar 14 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Will only eat it without sultanas - they have a texture akin to a dead bluebottle!

Is that based on many attempts at eating a dead bluebottle, or just from one time possibly? How would you know you hadn't just had a bad one?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:22 - Mar 14 with 1626 viewshomer_123

Surely just have a proper curry?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:22 - Mar 14 with 1626 viewsFixed_It

Well when the planet dies, we'll all know who to blame!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:24 - Mar 14 with 1618 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:21 - Mar 14 by hoppy

Is that based on many attempts at eating a dead bluebottle, or just from one time possibly? How would you know you hadn't just had a bad one?

If you enjoy cycling, your flying insect consumption increases considerably!
What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:24 - Mar 14 with 1613 viewsBiGDonnie

Not a fan in the slightest, and that's before you add in some horrific raisins.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:25 - Mar 14 with 1607 viewsBlueBadger

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:18 - Mar 14 by hoppy

Banana is evil stuff... you can tell it's not good, even just from it's colour.

The two main colours of a banana are green and yellow.

The prosecution rests, m'lud.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:27 - Mar 14 with 1584 viewsBloomBlue

Love it, especially if it contains loads of chicken
What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:33 - Mar 14 with 1555 viewsWD19

Its the sort of thing rural village sandwich shops served in 1995.
What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:35 - Mar 14 with 1549 viewsIllinoisblue

Waitrose thread and now this. Time, surely, for a middle-class thread filter.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:35 - Mar 14 with 1548 viewsGavTWTD

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:22 - Mar 14 by homer_123

Surely just have a proper curry?

I'd be quite happy to have curry as a sandwich filling. I had some leftover bolognese which was delicious between two slices last week.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:37 - Mar 14 with 1538 viewsWD19

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:35 - Mar 14 by Illinoisblue

Coronation chicken is about as middle class as frozen vol au vents and wearing trousers to nightclubs.
What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:41 - Mar 14 with 1514 viewsIllinoisblue

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:37 - Mar 14 by WD19

Coronation chicken is about as middle class as frozen vol au vents and wearing trousers to nightclubs.

There’s at least two episodes worth of material for a six-part 70s sitcoms series right there.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:46 - Mar 14 with 1488 viewsJ2BLUE

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:35 - Mar 14 by Illinoisblue

This is not middle class...

Truly impaired.

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:47 - Mar 14 with 1488 viewsEdwardStone

Maybe try a slight variation.... Carnation Chicken

Swap out the mild creamy sauce for evaporated milk

Add dead bluebottle flies to taste
What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:48 - Mar 14 with 1476 viewsArnoldMoorhen

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:35 - Mar 14 by GavTWTD

I'd be quite happy to have curry as a sandwich filling. I had some leftover bolognese which was delicious between two slices last week.

Left over bolognaise is the ultimate re-purposing food.

Have it as a spag bol again.
Make a lasagne.
Great baked potato filling.
Add beans and chilli for a chilli con carne.
Take that chilli con carne and put it between tortillas with cheese and bake.

Or, just re-heat it, cook some chunky oven chips, lots of malt vinegar and salt on the chips. Maybe ketchup on the side. There is something gorgeous about a salty vinegary oven chip and bolognaise together. Ultimate comfort food.

Oh, and re OP: coronation chicken is fine. A solid sandwich choice, but disappointing in a baked potato as the hot potato and cold filling doesn't work in this case.
What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:53 - Mar 14 with 1444 viewsclive_baker

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 12:18 - Mar 14 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Is the correct answer.

OK taste wise by why the fk would you add raisins

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 13:14 - Mar 14 with 1372 viewsMaySixth

It's wonderful.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024