Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look who’s been at Portman Road today… 15:21 - May 9 with 2813 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:25 - May 9 with 2743 viewsKieran_Knows

I've seen a lot of tw@t's in my time down there, but them 2 top the lot.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:28 - May 9 with 2713 viewshype313

Why ruin a perfectly good picture by adding in those two berks.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:33 - May 9 with 2672 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey, and I never thought I'd see worse people than Lee Bowyer or Ben Thatcher gracing Portman Road.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:34 - May 9 with 2644 viewscressi

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:33 - May 9 by BlueBadger

Blimey, and I never thought I'd see worse people than Lee Bowyer or Ben Thatcher gracing Portman Road.

Keep the s*um bags away from our club
Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:35 - May 9 with 2628 viewsIllinoisblue

Banning orders needed

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:36 - May 9 with 2624 viewsGeoffSentence

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:28 - May 9 by hype313

They look like cardboard cut-outs to me

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:40 - May 9 with 2578 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

He was allegedly disappointed Marcus Evans wasn’t there to compare notes on “tax minimisation “
Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:47 - May 9 with 2504 viewsmonytowbray

As someone who works in this sector, I'm keen to know who actually went and what was discussed.

I doubt either Tom nor Rishi could give me a competent answer on either that is clear and shows they have any right to be leading discussion in said sector.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:51 - May 9 with 2466 viewsGlasgowBlue

We need a couple of new signings on the left. Not the right.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:55 - May 9 with 2439 viewsmonytowbray

Ahhh.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/rishi-sunak-in-ipswich-8950406

So it was a Google sponsored sales pitch event to local business basically telling them to invest in online marketing, which Google does all the time everywhere.

Tom is really stretching to claim that meeting was "important".

Disingenuous pole climber is better sticking to what he knows best - pushing anti-Semetic conspiracy theories the literal Nazis invented in the Commons.

TWTD never forgets…

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 16:01 - May 9 with 2369 viewspennblue

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:55 - May 9 by monytowbray

Ahhh.

So it was a Google sponsored sales pitch event to local business basically telling them to invest in online marketing, which Google does all the time everywhere.

Disingenuous pole climber is better sticking to what he knows best - pushing anti-Semetic conspiracy theories the literal Nazis invented in the Commons.

Nice of them to give a multi zillion dollar American company a bit of promotion.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 16:01 - May 9 with 2362 viewsBlueBadger

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:55 - May 9 by monytowbray

Ahhh.

ToM iS a GoOd EgG rEaLlY

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 16:13 - May 9 with 2280 viewsmonytowbray

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 16:01 - May 9 by pennblue

Nice of them to give a multi zillion dollar American company a bit of promotion.

I mean, these events can have value for sure. If you are a small business and you aren't investing in online marketing you are missing out and will get left behind.

But, Google offers these advice talks because pushing businesses in that direction helps them profit in the long run.

Google are quite a disruptive company in many regards like that. Digital Marketing at least makes sense from a dot to dot perspective, but...

Someone at Google did a talk at an old job years back (I've been to a few of these BTW, both public and private) and told us https://fiber.google.com/ was purely to push ISPs to speed up their services. Google has no interest in ISP or cabling, but it does have an interest in reliable/fast internet for their bottom line.

It's also fairly obvious Google made the first self-driving car not because they want to sell cars, but they wanted the automotive industry to speed up on it - driving means you ain't engaging with a screen.

Google isn't really a thing any more to be fair. It's under the Umbrella of Alphabet and acts with the disdain for humanity in favour of profit as the rest of the Big Tech giants.

I'm often at ends with my career and my ethics. I just exist in it helping smaller businesses get organic clicks, but the data side of it is a mess. Google's products are often great as is a lot of tech from a use perspective, but they don't ALL need to be owned by 10 billionaires with world domination as a long term intent.

TWTD never forgets…

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 16:17 - May 9 with 2260 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do we really need 2 more right wingers?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 16:21 - May 9 with 2234 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Oh look, it's that bloke Tom ... Tom ... errm Tom ... y'know - the one whose name rhymes with Hunt ...

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 16:42 - May 9 with 2113 viewsEwan_Oozami

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 16:13 - May 9 by monytowbray

I mean, these events can have value for sure. If you are a small business and you aren't investing in online marketing you are missing out and will get left behind.

But, Google offers these advice talks because pushing businesses in that direction helps them profit in the long run.

Google are quite a disruptive company in many regards like that. Digital Marketing at least makes sense from a dot to dot perspective, but...

Someone at Google did a talk at an old job years back (I've been to a few of these BTW, both public and private) and told us https://fiber.google.com/ was purely to push ISPs to speed up their services. Google has no interest in ISP or cabling, but it does have an interest in reliable/fast internet for their bottom line.

It's also fairly obvious Google made the first self-driving car not because they want to sell cars, but they wanted the automotive industry to speed up on it - driving means you ain't engaging with a screen.

Google isn't really a thing any more to be fair. It's under the Umbrella of Alphabet and acts with the disdain for humanity in favour of profit as the rest of the Big Tech giants.

I'm often at ends with my career and my ethics. I just exist in it helping smaller businesses get organic clicks, but the data side of it is a mess. Google's products are often great as is a lot of tech from a use perspective, but they don't ALL need to be owned by 10 billionaires with world domination as a long term intent.

Probably also trying to flog their crypto solutions...I'll ask a couple of my local SEO friends whether they went along just for the lols...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 17:05 - May 9 with 1976 viewstractordownsouth

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:36 - May 9 by GeoffSentence

They look like cardboard cut-outs to me

Hunt definitely has a cardboard cut-out of Johnson in his house doesn't he?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 17:11 - May 9 with 1925 viewsRyorry

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:40 - May 9 by SuperKieranMcKenna

He was allegedly disappointed Marcus Evans wasn’t there to compare notes on “tax minimisation “

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 17:40 - May 9 with 1843 viewsNthQldITFC

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 15:28 - May 9 by hype313

Is Tom one of the Berkshire Hunts?

Oh yes, and Sunak is the other one.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 17:44 - May 9 with 1822 viewsSitfcB

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 17:05 - May 9 by tractordownsouth

Hunt definitely has a cardboard cut-out of Johnson in his house doesn't he?

Bet it’s a bit sticky.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 17:53 - May 9 with 1763 viewsmonytowbray

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 16:42 - May 9 by Ewan_Oozami

Probably also trying to flog their crypto solutions...I'll ask a couple of my local SEO friends whether they went along just for the lols...

Well I didn’t and I can’t see many who did from my end.

I expect maybe a couple of the “big” local agencies did but again, self-serving promotion and sales mode (not that that’s a bad thing, fairly normal, but again it’s not an “important” event).

TWTD never forgets…

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 18:36 - May 9 with 1594 viewsRIPbobby

Do I not like the taxman. Barsteward.
Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 19:09 - May 9 with 1467 viewsKeno

Is the one on the left saying 'so this is where poor people come on a Saturday?'

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 19:57 - May 9 with 1313 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Any reason why they chose to be in silhouette? Or was the meeting so important that they didn't bother with an official photographer or to invite any press?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Look who’s been at Portman Road today… on 20:33 - May 9 with 1173 viewsDublinBlue84

Shame that he ducked meeting any normal people today and instead decided to go to the businesses / shops which mostly serve the kind of clientele who are not suffering with cost of living.

Chicken.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024