Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did this guy get elected? 12:58 - Jun 9 with 1852 viewsEly_Blue

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

How did this guy get elected? on 13:00 - Jun 9 with 1807 viewsZx1988

The chap's a dog-whistling c-unit, playing to his core support.

I refer you to BlueBadger's regular comments on the matter of the Tories.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

How did this guy get elected? on 13:12 - Jun 9 with 1741 viewsSomethingBlue

It's just negativity and sniping all the way from him. No positive vision, nothing. Very encouraging that Jack Abbott, a smart guy who genuinely loves the town and people he wants to represent, is looking to be Ipswich's Labour candidate next time out.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

How did this guy get elected? on 13:12 - Jun 9 with 1730 viewsKieran_Knows

Such a massive fu-cking whopper that bloke.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How did this guy get elected? on 13:14 - Jun 9 with 1719 viewsJ2BLUE

Because he wears a blue rosette and lots of people just vote Tory regardless.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How did this guy get elected? on 13:16 - Jun 9 with 1712 viewsN2_Blue

He is absolute scum.

The majority of replies are somewhat depressing though.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

How did this guy get elected? on 13:17 - Jun 9 with 1704 viewsZx1988

How did this guy get elected? on 13:16 - Jun 9 by N2_Blue

He is absolute scum.

The majority of replies are somewhat depressing though.

Tell me about it.

It's appealed massively to the "telling it like it is" brigade with their 'legitimate concerns'.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

How did this guy get elected? on 13:21 - Jun 9 with 1671 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Hunt will be the one looking for another job in a couple of years.

Not sure how transferable brown-nose, sycophantic, simpleton is though.
How did this guy get elected? on 13:50 - Jun 9 with 1567 viewsBlueBadger

How did this guy get elected? on 13:21 - Jun 9 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Hunt will be the one looking for another job in a couple of years.

Not sure how transferable brown-nose, sycophantic, simpleton is though.

He could get a job coaching for Paul Cook?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

How did this guy get elected? on 13:52 - Jun 9 with 1549 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

How did this guy get elected? on 13:50 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

He could get a job coaching for Paul Cook?

Is he a scouser?
How did this guy get elected? on 14:10 - Jun 9 with 1488 viewsBlueNomad

I have never voted Tory and never will because I don't like their philosophy. I thought Thatcher's government had descended as low as this country could but the likes of Hunt have taken them to previously unplumbed depths.

Does he really think that ordinary, fair minded, people would actually agree with him or that perhaps he is pandering to a fringe? I'm not sure all Tory voters would agree with this comment. He seems to hate Labour so much; the hubris of losing his seat next time will be something to savour.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2022 14:12]
How did this guy get elected? on 14:18 - Jun 9 with 1457 viewsMattinLondon

When I left uni and after months of trying I managed to somehow get a job at a medium yet influential company. I didn’t have any qualifications and I was much more of a hindrance than a help. The top boss was proper old school and everyone called him ‘sir’. He was well liked and respected by everyone and once said that if any of his managers responded to any questions or concerns with ‘get another job if you don’t like it’ then that manager would be sacked on the spot.

It’s utterly depressing that someone in the public eye, someone with some influence responds like that. Makes me wonder about their behaviour in private.
How did this guy get elected? on 14:36 - Jun 9 with 1388 viewsBlueNomad

Just got round to reading about him. He used to be Media officer for the Countryside Alliance (so believes in ripping foxes apart and smearing people with their blood), feels that if juries get in the way of "justice" maybe we shouldn't have a jury system and wants to "educate" children into what the Union Jack stands for (but not the slave trade and subjugation of people around the world bits presumably). He also doesn't like meeting people representing their unions.

All all-round nice guy.
How did this guy get elected? on 14:42 - Jun 9 with 1357 viewsDanTheMan

How did this guy get elected? on 14:36 - Jun 9 by BlueNomad

Just got round to reading about him. He used to be Media officer for the Countryside Alliance (so believes in ripping foxes apart and smearing people with their blood), feels that if juries get in the way of "justice" maybe we shouldn't have a jury system and wants to "educate" children into what the Union Jack stands for (but not the slave trade and subjugation of people around the world bits presumably). He also doesn't like meeting people representing their unions.

All all-round nice guy.

He does just seem like a bad human being. As Something said, it's just endless negativity.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

How did this guy get elected? on 14:45 - Jun 9 with 1337 viewsHARRY10

Whether ir is a deliberate policy of distraction from the walrisses incompenece that has Hunt, Dorries, the stick insect, Micky Fab and others making idiotic comments, if they really are that thick I don't know.

As even the thickest of Tories (yes I know) would be able to grasp that it is this 'if you don't like it, you can leave' attitude that has seen millions leave their jobs, adding to a chronic shortage in certain industries.

Much of it is his parties suicidal approach to business (brexit), as those heading home (EU) have enabled vacancies to be filled by UK workers.

Shortage of workers are airports are merely a highly visible sign of his parties sheer stupidity, and will be replicated elsewhere as those returning are not replaced.
How did this guy get elected? on 14:50 - Jun 9 with 1323 viewsdickie

How did this guy get elected?

Through xenophobia and a ridiculous desire for people to shoot themselves in the foot. Brexit got done though dinit?
How did this guy get elected? on 17:05 - Jun 9 with 1214 viewsKeno

Is it cos he wears a hat with a bell on it?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How did this guy get elected? on 17:28 - Jun 9 with 1158 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Because a large proportion of the electorate vote by tradition (I’ve voted Tory/Labour all my life…) and not by evaluating the integrity, credibility, competency and manifesto of who they are voting for.
Thatcher’s tories and The Convict’s (as a guardian columnist habitually refers to our clown of a PM) are like different political parties as are for example Blair’s and Corbyn’s Labour parties.
How did this guy get elected? on 19:55 - Jun 9 with 972 viewsNthQldITFC

How did this guy get elected? on 17:05 - Jun 9 by Keno

Is it cos he wears a hat with a bell on it?

Bell on it and bell in it.

That sort of naked, sneering contempt for a decent, principled public servant marks this ar5ehole out as a grade one w*nkstain of the highest order. I'm certainly no fan of Maggie, but she would be revolted by the sort of scum that have somehow slithered into mainstream politics these days. Filth.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How did this guy get elected? on 20:08 - Jun 9 with 940 viewsDubtractor

Awful MP to get as our local.

Makes me both sad and angry that he got elected.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024