Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) 09:01 - Sep 1 with 6482 viewsitfcjoe

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/itfc-work-on-deal-for-burton-striker-9
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 9:02]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:03 - Sep 1 with 3625 viewsKieran_Knows

Great stuff.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:04 - Sep 1 with 3563 viewsSteve_M

A sample size of one but I really liked what I saw of him the other week.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:05 - Sep 1 with 3545 viewsDubtractor

I've only seen him once, but he looked a handful to say the least, and probably a good fit for our number 9 requirements. Albeit pretty rough round the edges.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:05 - Sep 1 with 3524 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Much much happier with that than the sheff u lad. Perm as well
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:09 - Sep 1 with 3393 viewsStadiumofdark

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:04 - Sep 1 by Steve_M

A sample size of one but I really liked what I saw of him the other week.

He certainly dragged our defenders all over the place - and created space.

Put Keillor-Dunn in the same taxi, we'll take both
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:10 - Sep 1 with 3358 viewsbelgablue

I thought he was a real handful against us - albeit a bit profligate. Would be a good signing.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:14 - Sep 1 with 3221 viewsDyland

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:05 - Sep 1 by Dubtractor

I've only seen him once, but he looked a handful to say the least, and probably a good fit for our number 9 requirements. Albeit pretty rough round the edges.

Seems to fit the mould for McK system, and GameChanger. Fans rigidly insisting we need a proven 20+ forward will be disappointed no doubt, and I do get the nervousness, especially if Aluko and Chappers are out (for some time). All conjecture though innit, and my natural pessimism re ITFC needs checking, probs.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:15 - Sep 1 with 3196 viewsElderGrizzly

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:03 - Sep 1 by Kieran_Knows

Great stuff.

And another signing kept away from the ‘ITK’ brigade.

It’s almost like we are professionally run club again
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:15 - Sep 1 with 3178 viewsBondiBlue

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:09 - Sep 1 by Stadiumofdark

He certainly dragged our defenders all over the place - and created space.

Put Keillor-Dunn in the same taxi, we'll take both

I was pretty scathing of edmundson after burton. Hopefully it turns out edmundson's not rubbish and instead this ahadme guy is a world-beater.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:16 - Sep 1 with 3151 viewsDyland

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:15 - Sep 1 by ElderGrizzly

Goes to show that
None of those twitter clowns
Are in the know, innit

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:16 - Sep 1 with 3124 viewsMetal_Hacker

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:16 - Sep 1 by Dyland

Goes to show that
None of those twitter clowns
Are in the know, innit

But I thought the Muncher was

Poll: If it were one or the other

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:17 - Sep 1 with 3125 viewsitfcserbia

I was pretty impressed by him against Town. Certainly seemed none of our CBs could handle him physically and he's pretty technical for such a strong lad. Great age as well so McK and Pert can work with him. And he was doing it on his own up front for Burton on most of the occasions whereas in McK's team he will have much more support up front.

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:17 - Sep 1 with 3096 viewsDerehamBlue

I’d say that’s definitely Bonne out of the equation now
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:17 - Sep 1 with 3079 viewshatch

Agreed that he was very decent against us and JFH spoke well about his performance after.

Feel a bit for Burton fans if true as it’s already looking a bleak season ahead and he seemed their greatest threat. Not sure what they’d be left with
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:18 - Sep 1 with 3074 viewsfredbarber

Agree with what others have said.

Seeing him first hand the other week I thought he was a real handful and was a nightmare to defend against.

Something a bit different to what we have at the club.
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:18 - Sep 1 with 3071 viewsipswichtillidie

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-portsmouth-gassan-ahadme

Interesting Cowley take on him. Seems like KMs needs to just add his touch.

Gav

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:18 - Sep 1 with 3064 viewsGuthrum

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:14 - Sep 1 by Dyland

Seems to fit the mould for McK system, and GameChanger. Fans rigidly insisting we need a proven 20+ forward will be disappointed no doubt, and I do get the nervousness, especially if Aluko and Chappers are out (for some time). All conjecture though innit, and my natural pessimism re ITFC needs checking, probs.

At the current rate of progress, we'll have one or two 20-goal no.10s, instead of a single high-scoring no. 9.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:18 - Sep 1 with 3032 viewsDyland

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:16 - Sep 1 by Metal_Hacker

But I thought the Muncher was

Ho ho ho :)

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:18 - Sep 1 with 3035 viewsNthQldITFC

Looks a decent player, from the limited video of him I saw. But by the gods, he had a poor dress sense a few years ago; yellow with green ffs!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:19 - Sep 1 with 3008 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:15 - Sep 1 by BondiBlue

I was pretty scathing of edmundson after burton. Hopefully it turns out edmundson's not rubbish and instead this ahadme guy is a world-beater.

To be fair to Fridge, Wolf had a difficult evening with him as well. Like most here, I’ve only seen him once but I came away from that game thinking we could do a lot worse.

Poll: Our final position

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:19 - Sep 1 with 3005 viewsDyland

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:18 - Sep 1 by Guthrum

At the current rate of progress, we'll have one or two 20-goal no.10s, instead of a single high-scoring no. 9.

Indeed... BUT... injuries, er... suspensions... er etc.

:)

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:19 - Sep 1 with 3003 viewsKieran_Knows

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:15 - Sep 1 by ElderGrizzly

Some know, just choose not to speak….

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:19 - Sep 1 with 2992 viewsGuthrum

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:18 - Sep 1 by ipswichtillidie

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-portsmouth-gassan-ahadme

Interesting Cowley take on him. Seems like KMs needs to just add his touch.

Oh no, we're not trolling Pompey again??

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:20 - Sep 1 with 2945 viewsDyland

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:19 - Sep 1 by Kieran_Knows

Some know, just choose not to speak….

That's not the
In the Know
Crowd though, innit

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:21 - Sep 1 with 2942 viewsSimonds92

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:14 - Sep 1 by Dyland

We need a 15 goal a season striker, this guy currently averages slightly better than that at this level in a poor team. If he can get around that number, with there being goals from elsewhere, we will have a very good season. Im happier definitely if this gets done, lots of room for development at 21 and the only one potentially comparable to Ladapo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024