Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) 09:01 - Sep 1 with 6500 viewsitfcjoe

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/itfc-work-on-deal-for-burton-striker-9
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 9:02]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:15 - Sep 1 with 1476 viewsBobbychase

He was an absolute pain against us up at Burton. Didn't give the defence a moment's peace, Would be a superb signing IMO

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:16 - Sep 1 with 1463 viewsitfcsuth

Looks a really clever signing on the face of it.

Really looked to fit the profile of what KMc would like in his ST when we played them, not least the relentless work rate/press from him.

Has had a bright start to the season, 5 in 8 in all comps, suspect fee will be relatively small and just 21 y.o still gives that future growth & resale value down the line.

Cute business.
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:18 - Sep 1 with 1440 viewspointofblue

Like this - power and knows how to use pace plus is used to this level. Should fit the system and provide cover and support to Ladapo.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:25 - Sep 1 with 1396 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Reminds me of the Jon Walters transfer. We play against the player, he impresses, we buy him. Let's hope its as successful.

Good age, good form and good potential. Let's get this across the line.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:27 - Sep 1 with 1384 viewsGuthrum

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:25 - Sep 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Reminds me of the Jon Walters transfer. We play against the player, he impresses, we buy him. Let's hope its as successful.

If he is on his way down to PR, as suggested, there's not much that can go wrong (barring small dogs in handbags).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:36 - Sep 1 with 1301 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:27 - Sep 1 by Guthrum

If he is on his way down to PR, as suggested, there's not much that can go wrong (barring small dogs in handbags).

Didn't Kevin Phillips agree to join Sunderland while sat in our car park?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:36 - Sep 1 with 1299 viewsCityBlue

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:10 - Sep 1 by StokieBlue

That's a really strange take.

He's different to Jackson in almost every way that I can think of.

SB

different in Jacksons current role but exactly the same as when he was at Accrington
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 10:37]

I T I D

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:38 - Sep 1 with 1293 viewsGuthrum

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:36 - Sep 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'd forgotten there was something like that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:38 - Sep 1 with 1290 viewsStokieBlue

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:36 - Sep 1 by CityBlue

different in Jacksons current role but exactly the same as when he was at Accrington
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 10:37]

He's a large target man who will hold up the ball and menace defenders whilst Jackson is a smaller and much faster player who will look to get in behind.

Apart from that they are the same I guess.

SB
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 10:38]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:46 - Sep 1 with 1227 viewsjayessess

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:38 - Sep 1 by StokieBlue

He's a large target man who will hold up the ball and menace defenders whilst Jackson is a smaller and much faster player who will look to get in behind.

Apart from that they are the same I guess.

SB
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 10:38]

I think it's just meant to be a comment on the level they've come from, but even then it doesn't work.

Jackson was 25 when we signed him (Ahadme is 21), had never played above League 2 (Ahadme's in League One) and had spent most of his career in non-league football (Ahadme passed through a Category One academy before dropping to League 1).
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 10:46]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:46 - Sep 1 with 1222 viewsHighgateBlue

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:03 - Sep 1 by CityBlue

Not sure this guys offers anything different than Kayden Jackson (except a lower salary)

Much younger (one year older than Simpson), bigger, stronger, is scoring more goals.
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:50 - Sep 1 with 1187 viewsEastTownBlue

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:25 - Sep 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

I’m old enough to recall a similar background to our signing of Kevin Wilson.
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:53 - Sep 1 with 1167 viewsGeoffSentence

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:36 - Sep 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

And of course, Ian Crook, who actually signed for us then changed his mind.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:55 - Sep 1 with 1164 viewshype313

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:50 - Sep 1 by EastTownBlue

I’m old enough to recall a similar background to our signing of Kevin Wilson.

Best scouting one is Dalian, our scout at the time Charlie Woods? was driving back from the West Midlands and stopped for a cup of tea, was stood by his car watching a game and saw Dalian rip it up, he then subsequently signed for us.

I'm sure that's how it panned out

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 11:08 - Sep 1 with 1097 viewsketton_itfc

Hopefully the 8 months under JFH have been really beneficial for him.
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 11:09 - Sep 1 with 1093 viewsRyorry

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 10:53 - Sep 1 by GeoffSentence

And of course, Ian Crook, who actually signed for us then changed his mind.

Not forgetting Kachloul - never forgotten, never forgiven 🤬

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 12:48 - Sep 1 with 947 viewsVic

If this be right the club have gone and done it again haven't they! Hardly a whisper of this until yesterday (?).

Never seen or heard of the lad, but his profile fits perfectly and seems to be a goal scorer. What's not to like?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 12:54 - Sep 1 with 910 viewsjaykay

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 09:15 - Sep 1 by ElderGrizzly

And another signing kept away from the ‘ITK’ brigade.

It’s almost like we are professionally run club again

trouble is as they can't be the first to say i told x was coming here. so they have to trawl twitter for their useless info

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 13:36 - Sep 1 with 761 viewscatch74

My Portsmouth insider says his work rate is insane, muscles on muscle. Was in training every day when he was there/ gave 110% etc etc. Definitely a fit for the club.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 13:47 - Sep 1 with 700 viewsMookamoo

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/kevin-phillips-on-ipswich-town-move-6554670
Andy Warren confirms advanced talks with Ahadme (n/t) on 14:25 - Sep 1 with 603 viewsBlueBoots

Guessing this transfer might be tied in to which of Burton and Derby sign Will Osula on loan? Burton may have been expecting to lose Ahadme on the quiet, and had Osula lined up as a replacement. If Derby hijack the move, you'd think there might be a problem getting this one over the line...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024