Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news 21:16 - Mar 28 with 2788 viewsWicksy

Just for a bit of fun it appears the Cotswold Hunt captured a fox, put
it in sack, put the sack in a box, dug a hole then buried the fox alive. Just so their hounds would have something to hunt.

Utter f**king c**nts.

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:20 - Mar 28 with 2547 viewsDanTheMan

Everyone knows that fox hunting is just a bunch of rich knobs getting off on killing animals in brutal ways.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:24 - Mar 28 with 2498 viewsWicksy

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:20 - Mar 28 by DanTheMan

Everyone knows that fox hunting is just a bunch of rich knobs getting off on killing animals in brutal ways.

But burying them alive? That's another level of cruelty

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:24 - Mar 28 with 2482 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:20 - Mar 28 by DanTheMan

Indeed, Charlie boy’s managed to hoodwink a few on here…a revered eco warrior who once described fox hunting as “romantic”.

Fantastic stuff.
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:25 - Mar 28 with 2489 viewsDanTheMan

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:24 - Mar 28 by Wicksy

But burying them alive? That's another level of cruelty

Agreed, but it honestly doesn't surprise me. Someone will be along in a bit to tell you it's actually much more humane to kill a fox in this way.

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:33 - Mar 28 with 2432 viewsgtsb1966

[Post edited 28 Mar 2023 21:34]
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:36 - Mar 28 with 2391 viewsDanTheMan

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:33 - Mar 28 by gtsb1966

[Post edited 28 Mar 2023 21:34]

Should all just be bloody banned properly. They've proven time and time again that they won't follow the law.

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:54 - Mar 28 with 2318 viewsMattinLondon

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:36 - Mar 28 by DanTheMan

Should all just be bloody banned properly. They've proven time and time again that they won't follow the law.

Absolutely awful and those hunts should be done for cruelty. But being middle class (at least) they’ll get away with it.

Scum, utter scum.
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:59 - Mar 28 with 2298 viewsGeoffSentence

What type of fox was it? Cute urban one or nasty rural fox?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:59 - Mar 28 with 2298 viewsDubtractor

Absolute subhuman scum.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 22:27 - Mar 28 with 2216 viewsCoastalblue

They should be locked up, better if it was in a little box for a nice long period. WTF is wrong with people?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 22:32 - Mar 28 with 2192 viewsHARRY10

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 21:59 - Mar 28 by GeoffSentence

It s because us 'townies' don't understand country ways

Which is odd as most foxhunters are from the city and suburbs

I grew up in a rural part of the county, tied cottage and still have family and contacts back there.

No one I knew personally, or who lived in the nearby village or attended the grammar school had any connection to fox hunting.

The lowlife who did the dirty work, Terrier men, came from outside the local area, gamekeepers and glorified rat catchers basically. Misfits and weirdos.

With many hunts, foxes are brought in from outside the area. The fox is in unfamiliar territory and so will not know where to go to ground - so stays out in the pen, ensuring more 'sport'

Far from any locals being able to join in (were they are wanting to) they would not be allowed. Aside from the cost of the upkeep of a hunter, locals have jobs and cannot take a day off when it suits

The countryside should be open to all, given it is our money that pays the parasitical farmers. However the fear is 'all' may see too much.
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 22:52 - Mar 28 with 2138 viewsChurchman

These people are the pits. I really don’t understand how anyone could do this or seek to justify it in any way. But they do. Fox hunters have a misplaced sense of privilege, entitlement and righteousness. They are superior and the lower orders, the rough, the plebs must know their place.

They sit on their horses above us. They sip their drinks from silver goblets, admire each others riding gear and daub animal blood on their cheeks while the servants stand beneath them holding the trays. They call it tradition. Really it’s a demonstration of their perceived superiority.

I call it an abomination that should have gone when bear bating, cock fighting, dog fighting, hare coursing etc were banned.

They make me sick. B#stards.
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 23:52 - Mar 28 with 2084 viewsSarge

Fox hunters should be executed. Supporters of fox hunting should be executed. Would immeasurably improve the country in direct and indirect ways.
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 23:53 - Mar 28 with 2083 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Christ that is proper grim

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 09:24 - Mar 29 with 1778 viewsGeoffSentence

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 22:52 - Mar 28 by Churchman

These people are the pits. I really don’t understand how anyone could do this or seek to justify it in any way. But they do. Fox hunters have a misplaced sense of privilege, entitlement and righteousness. They are superior and the lower orders, the rough, the plebs must know their place.

They sit on their horses above us. They sip their drinks from silver goblets, admire each others riding gear and daub animal blood on their cheeks while the servants stand beneath them holding the trays. They call it tradition. Really it’s a demonstration of their perceived superiority.

I call it an abomination that should have gone when bear bating, cock fighting, dog fighting, hare coursing etc were banned.

The fox hunting fraternity can often be heard to claim that the calls to ban hunting are simply about 'class'.

They are right but not in the way they think.

The fact that fox hunting still exists is because of 'class'. The working class's cruel abominations were long since banned and it is only because the rich and powerful enjoy fox hunting that it hasnt been.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 09:36 - Mar 29 with 1728 viewsgiant_stow

That e word gets bandied about too much, but that actually is just evil.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 10:36 - Mar 29 with 1637 viewsHARRY10

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 22:52 - Mar 28 by Churchman

It should be reemembered that those invikved in this are not hunters. They are the lowlife, referred to as ;terrier men'.

There job is to ensure there are enough foxes to be chased

I suspect what the video shows is a fox being taken from its breeding lace to the area of the hunt a few days before. The idea that you could simply catch a fox as when needed is ridiculous. This is why hunts and pheasant shooting charge so much, it costs money to have this stuff sorted out.

The hunters neither care, not want to know what happens 'in the background'. Theirs is a paid for experience of acting out some 18th century landed gentry fantasy (cosplay as it is known elsewhere). And no protester is going to spoil their day out in the countryside.

What is often not known by the layman is why hounds are used. Anyone who knows will tell you that Greyhounds & Lurchers would kill the fox within minutes of a sighting. Not much chance of charging for that if it is over in minutes. So hounds are used as they have the stamina to keep going long enough to give the hunters their moneys worth.

WARNING - the clips below contain images that some may find distressing

anyone wondering what happens to those foxhounds once they reach 6 years old

[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 11:04]
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 10:51 - Mar 29 with 1618 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

The legislation is so vague it’s not really worth the paper it’s written on. Since the ‘hunting ban’ the number of convictions is (like most things) very very low.

Whilst we have a conservative government it will not change (hunting legislation that is)
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 11:09 - Mar 29 with 1569 viewsHARRY10

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 10:51 - Mar 29 by King_of_Portman_Rd

The legislation is so vague it’s not really worth the paper it’s written on. Since the ‘hunting ban’ the number of convictions is (like most things) very very low.

Whilst we have a conservative government it will not change (hunting legislation that is)

Yet plod is very active in stopping hare coursing.

Plenty of convictions and resources used there, something pertinent to East Anglia, and the Fens in particular.

You might just as well not prosecute Paedophiles, if they claim they believed the child was an adult.
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 12:00 - Mar 29 with 1511 viewsChurchman

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 09:24 - Mar 29 by GeoffSentence

The fox hunting fraternity can often be heard to claim that the calls to ban hunting are simply about 'class'.

They are right but not in the way they think.

The fact that fox hunting still exists is because of 'class'. The working class's cruel abominations were long since banned and it is only because the rich and powerful enjoy fox hunting that it hasnt been.

Agreed. These people also enjoy the power of chasing, torture and killing. It’s part of their feeling of entitlement. You can kind of see why their like were tumbrilled to the guillotine during the Terror.

Given their love of cruelty to animals, i’d have no problem being cruel in equal measure to them.

As a piece of useless information, in 1794 Robespierre was the only person guillotined looking up at the blade. It wasn’t a good day. He’d tried to commit suicide the day before, but was prevented by a guard and succeeded only in blowing part of his jaw away. He spent the night in agony before his last ride. At the guillotine, executioner Sanson theatrically ripped the cloth away from his neck and face to the cheers of the crowd. Robespierre screamed and carried on screaming until the blade fell. Never was a hideous end more richly deserved.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 13:17]
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 12:23 - Mar 29 with 1458 viewsEdwardStone

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 10:36 - Mar 29 by HARRY10

It should be reemembered that those invikved in this are not hunters. They are the lowlife, referred to as ;terrier men'.

There job is to ensure there are enough foxes to be chased

I suspect what the video shows is a fox being taken from its breeding lace to the area of the hunt a few days before. The idea that you could simply catch a fox as when needed is ridiculous. This is why hunts and pheasant shooting charge so much, it costs money to have this stuff sorted out.

The hunters neither care, not want to know what happens 'in the background'. Theirs is a paid for experience of acting out some 18th century landed gentry fantasy (cosplay as it is known elsewhere). And no protester is going to spoil their day out in the countryside.

What is often not known by the layman is why hounds are used. Anyone who knows will tell you that Greyhounds & Lurchers would kill the fox within minutes of a sighting. Not much chance of charging for that if it is over in minutes. So hounds are used as they have the stamina to keep going long enough to give the hunters their moneys worth.

WARNING - the clips below contain images that some may find distressing

anyone wondering what happens to those foxhounds once they reach 6 years old

[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 11:04]

On the second video.... it is suggested that unwanted elderly hounds are dispatched by giving them a lethal injection.

This would not suit the hunt kennels, because the only option for disposal would be incineration

Instead of the more usual way of chopping it up and feeding to his erstwhile pack colleagues
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 14:30 - Mar 29 with 1313 viewsBlueNomad

If someone can enjoy such cruelty to, and then kill, a defenceless terrified animal it is not a huge step to think they could be as equally cruel to other humans. I do wonder what goes on behind the closed doors belonging to these peole.
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 18:18 - Mar 29 with 1168 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Shocking, disgusting vile behaviour.

Scum

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 18:35 - Mar 29 with 1156 viewsbluelagos

In one simple post you highlight was utter bollox our friend was posting on the other thread.

Well played sir.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 20:11 - Mar 29 with 1078 viewsgtsb1966

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024