Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands 23:15 - Apr 18 with 6356 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Going into Exeter and Fleetwood. We’d have all took that at the start of the season.

Draw
Draw
Win
Win

And we would be up.

Still a long way to go but an impossible run that was required 11 games ago is now very much doable.

BELIEVE!
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 23:15]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:16 - Apr 18 with 4627 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Better Idea would be

Win
Win
Win
Who Cares?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:18 - Apr 18 with 4603 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Given playing styles Fleetwood away gives me more anxiety than Peterborough and Barnsley!
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:18 - Apr 18 with 4599 viewsJ2BLUE

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:16 - Apr 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Better Idea would be

Win
Win
Win
Who Cares?

If we won the next three we would need the last one to get to 100 points so we probably would care a little.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:19 - Apr 18 with 4582 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:16 - Apr 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Better Idea would be

Win
Win
Win
Who Cares?

Indeed but if we can go to two very tough away grounds and avoid defeat.. we’d have it in our hands with wins required against Exeter and Fleetwood to send us up.

We’d have taken that at the start of the season. All of us. We’d have scarcely believed it if told that 11 games ago.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:20 - Apr 18 with 4564 viewsGaztactor

Better Idea would be

Win
Win
Win
Who Cares?

I did say we won't catch Plymouth and it's obvious now I was right.. some people saying I'm a closet Argyle fan etc. Rubbish! Their run in now sets them up as Champions but we can oust out Wednesday....
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:21 - Apr 18 with 4535 viewsIllinoisblue

Fk that. Let’s win Saturday and see where we’re at

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:24 - Apr 18 with 4435 viewspointofblue

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:19 - Apr 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Indeed but if we can go to two very tough away grounds and avoid defeat.. we’d have it in our hands with wins required against Exeter and Fleetwood to send us up.

We’d have taken that at the start of the season. All of us. We’d have scarcely believed it if told that 11 games ago.

We'd be better off losing one and winning one.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:36 - Apr 18 with 4306 viewsLord_Lucan

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:18 - Apr 18 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Given playing styles Fleetwood away gives me more anxiety than Peterborough and Barnsley!

I have long thought and said that Peterborough will be our potential slip up but thankfully I think we can afford a slip up.

Peterborough are a crazy team who can beat anyone on their day by a distance.

Mind you, before today I thought 8 points would do, right now I think 6 is enough.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:45 - Apr 18 with 4230 viewsBloomBlue

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:36 - Apr 18 by Lord_Lucan

I have long thought and said that Peterborough will be our potential slip up but thankfully I think we can afford a slip up.

Mind you, before today I thought 8 points would do, right now I think 6 is enough.

P'boro really need to win, sitting deep playing for a point isn't going to help them, that should help us.

Plus they're at home, more pressure on them
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:47 - Apr 18 with 4197 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:36 - Apr 18 by Lord_Lucan

Pressure on Wednesday is massive. One slip up is likely to see them lose out on the automatics. If we win on Saturday I’ll really start to believe that we’re going up

Poll: Our final position

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:00 - Apr 19 with 4073 viewsGaztactor

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:47 - Apr 18 by southnorfolkblue

Pressure on Wednesday is massive. One slip up is likely to see them lose out on the automatics. If we win on Saturday I’ll really start to believe that we’re going up

If we look at the league table and final games to play we have to hand it to Plymouth ..they have already been to P'Boro and Barnsley and got 0 pts and an aggregate of 2-7 goals! But they are where they are ...despite those setbacks and now have (on paper) 3 x easy home games...so we just got to make sure we end up higher than Weds... definitely their win at Bristol was not what we wanted but in our hands if we can get not 2 pts, too low in my opinion, at least 4 pts ....
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:14 - Apr 19 with 3886 viewsjudespiveyg

I know Posh are decent but honestly given the ease at which this team got wins at the Reebok and Pride Park against similarly ranked teams I'm expecting Town to win Saturday. Barnsley also look to be pretty much out of the autos race at this point so certainly fancy them a lot more than I did at the initial fixture date.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 0:18]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:16 - Apr 19 with 3853 viewsclive_baker

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:14 - Apr 19 by judespiveyg

I know Posh are decent but honestly given the ease at which this team got wins at the Reebok and Pride Park against similarly ranked teams I'm expecting Town to win Saturday. Barnsley also look to be pretty much out of the autos race at this point so certainly fancy them a lot more than I did at the initial fixture date.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 0:18]

I wonder if Barnsley are out of contention for top 2 whether there’s a part of them that would rather see us stay ahead of Wednesday. They’ve already beaten them recently and would fancy their chances to again I would think. Not suggesting they’ll go easy on us, but you know.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:22 - Apr 19 with 3785 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:20 - Apr 18 by Gaztactor

I did say we won't catch Plymouth and it's obvious now I was right.. some people saying I'm a closet Argyle fan etc. Rubbish! Their run in now sets them up as Champions but we can oust out Wednesday....

But you do still sound like an Argyle fan.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:22 - Apr 19 with 3785 viewsGaztactor

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:16 - Apr 19 by clive_baker

I wonder if Barnsley are out of contention for top 2 whether there’s a part of them that would rather see us stay ahead of Wednesday. They’ve already beaten them recently and would fancy their chances to again I would think. Not suggesting they’ll go easy on us, but you know.

On current form we stay in autos ...but football being football who is to say. Barnsley in my view are too off the chase. It's Plymouth us and SW. But I do say Argyle are looking a bit difficult to catch...given their home form except two defeats one recent, exemplary, and you'd still expect them to get oh, 7/9 pts ...so we got to make sure these tricky away games aren't tricky ...we got to maintain this great form...the difficulty of winning tonight is not what McKenna says a plus , it's actually a slight worry ...but one game at a time ...we can only hope we don't snag.
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:23 - Apr 19 with 3785 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:00 - Apr 19 by Gaztactor

If we look at the league table and final games to play we have to hand it to Plymouth ..they have already been to P'Boro and Barnsley and got 0 pts and an aggregate of 2-7 goals! But they are where they are ...despite those setbacks and now have (on paper) 3 x easy home games...so we just got to make sure we end up higher than Weds... definitely their win at Bristol was not what we wanted but in our hands if we can get not 2 pts, too low in my opinion, at least 4 pts ....

Will you shut up about Plymouth or go to their message board where you belong with your plaudits. Ipswich win and all you go on about is how great Plymouth are - it obvious who you support. They may well now win the league one title (I couldn’t care less as long as Ipswich go up too) but I’d put money on them finishing bottom of the 23/24 Championship.
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:29 - Apr 19 with 3745 viewsGaztactor

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:22 - Apr 19 by Gaztactor

On current form we stay in autos ...but football being football who is to say. Barnsley in my view are too off the chase. It's Plymouth us and SW. But I do say Argyle are looking a bit difficult to catch...given their home form except two defeats one recent, exemplary, and you'd still expect them to get oh, 7/9 pts ...so we got to make sure these tricky away games aren't tricky ...we got to maintain this great form...the difficulty of winning tonight is not what McKenna says a plus , it's actually a slight worry ...but one game at a time ...we can only hope we don't snag.

I'll let my emotions out now !!.
What I cannot for the life of me understand is given our supreme form of the last 3 months, how we aren't out of sight and yet still seem interminably involved in this 3 horse race ...Barmy !! And who the fxxk is Argyle to still hold the aces??
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:32 - Apr 19 with 3712 viewsGaztactor

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:23 - Apr 19 by benrhyddingblue

Will you shut up about Plymouth or go to their message board where you belong with your plaudits. Ipswich win and all you go on about is how great Plymouth are - it obvious who you support. They may well now win the league one title (I couldn’t care less as long as Ipswich go up too) but I’d put money on them finishing bottom of the 23/24 Championship.

Mis interpretation. I'm merely a pessimist...I know Plymouth will win the league ...I was brought up in Booval and have supported Town since 5.
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:36 - Apr 19 with 3684 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 23:20 - Apr 18 by Gaztactor

You're not right as we can still catch Plymouth.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:36 - Apr 19 with 3680 viewsGaztactor

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:32 - Apr 19 by Gaztactor

Mis interpretation. I'm merely a pessimist...I know Plymouth will win the league ...I was brought up in Booval and have supported Town since 5.

And where Plymouth finish next season hardly advantages us.. ? It's Division 1 this season a 3:horse race . Next season a 23 horse race...nasty post that!
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:41 - Apr 19 with 3661 viewsGaztactor

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:36 - Apr 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

You're not right as we can still catch Plymouth.

Ok hope so...ok sorry...Plymouth have Hardie, Whittaker, Cosgrove, Ennis, Azaz, Blimmin that genius Mayor in midfield
, all scoring regularly. They dig themselves out of blips somehow.....I don't know!? We just need to catch Weds ...that's all I have said ok..
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:44 - Apr 19 with 3649 viewsVegtablue

No thanks Rommers!
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:50 - Apr 19 with 3623 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:41 - Apr 19 by Gaztactor

Ok hope so...ok sorry...Plymouth have Hardie, Whittaker, Cosgrove, Ennis, Azaz, Blimmin that genius Mayor in midfield
, all scoring regularly. They dig themselves out of blips somehow.....I don't know!? We just need to catch Weds ...that's all I have said ok..

No that's not all you have said, ok.
You said, "I did say we won't catch Plymouth and it's obvious now I was right.'

Yes your beloved Plymouth are doing well, that's not in doubt. But they can be caught. In fact if it weren't for a 96th minute winner we'd have caught them tonight.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:53 - Apr 19 with 3601 viewsVegtablue

Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:41 - Apr 19 by Gaztactor

You're embarrassing yourself Gaz!
Pick up 2 points from Peterborough and Barnsley and it’s in our hands on 00:58 - Apr 19 with 3552 viewsFrimleyBlue

That whittaker just can't stop scoring for them can he.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024