Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So which contract signing is announced first? 10:49 - May 2 with 3784 viewsle2blue

Mckenna and his coaching team's 5-year deal
TJJ following his release from Arsenal
Extension for Mass
or George Hirst?

Got to be McKenna first hasn't it? Probably a week today having been named Champions.
So which contract signing is announced first? on 10:55 - May 2 with 3702 viewsKeno

The second TWTD Hamster?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So which contract signing is announced first? on 10:56 - May 2 with 3703 viewsPhilTWTD

So which contract signing is announced first? on 10:55 - May 2 by Keno

The second TWTD Hamster?

Can we point out that the existing hamster coped very well indeed with the mad level of traffic on Saturday evening!
So which contract signing is announced first? on 10:58 - May 2 with 3654 viewshomer_123

So which contract signing is announced first? on 10:56 - May 2 by PhilTWTD

Can we point out that the existing hamster coped very well indeed with the mad level of traffic on Saturday evening!

Yes but now it is addicted to methamphetamine.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:00 - May 2 with 3624 viewsSwansea_Blue

Keogh’s addition to the backroom staff is my guess

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:00 - May 2 with 3620 viewsSamuelowen88

Would you say, in fact, that he is a muscle hamster?

Poll: England v Wales Score

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:02 - May 2 with 3595 viewsKeno

I hope you gave him so extra oats and a special treat

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:08 - May 2 with 3529 viewsDaninthecampo

Would be happy with all 4 of those to happen fairly quickly

How do players contracts normally work with promotion? I know most have relegation clauses but do they have automatic promotion clauses or do they need to all be renegotiated?
So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:12 - May 2 with 3497 viewsclive_baker

Can see any George Hirst deal taking a while, I imagine Leicester will be touting him out to the market in an attempt to start a bidding war (assuming there's no price agreed in our loan deal).

I get the impression KM really likes TJJ, he's been aware of him a long time and I wouldn't rule that one out as a young and versatile 'punt' if he's on a free, especially with Aluko likely moving on in that department. There's some traffic there though with Harness, Camara and Edwards already. I'm not convinced TJJ is a player that will add much to a side with upper Championship ambitions, but it'll be interesting to see what comes of him.

KM has 2 years left on his deal so while it would be nice, I guess it's one that could wait a little if it has to.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:24 - May 2 with 3362 viewsRobTheMonk

Luongo two year deal would be my guess.
So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:25 - May 2 with 3334 viewsKieran_Knows

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:12 - May 2 by clive_baker

Can see any George Hirst deal taking a while, I imagine Leicester will be touting him out to the market in an attempt to start a bidding war (assuming there's no price agreed in our loan deal).

I get the impression KM really likes TJJ, he's been aware of him a long time and I wouldn't rule that one out as a young and versatile 'punt' if he's on a free, especially with Aluko likely moving on in that department. There's some traffic there though with Harness, Camara and Edwards already. I'm not convinced TJJ is a player that will add much to a side with upper Championship ambitions, but it'll be interesting to see what comes of him.

KM has 2 years left on his deal so while it would be nice, I guess it's one that could wait a little if it has to.

John-Jules is definitely one we want to sign permanently. We would've done in January had it not been for his injury.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:34 - May 2 with 3241 viewsitfcsuth

Want all 4 deals done, but McK contract would top my priority list.

Can't imagine a huge reshuffle of the pack at all, and this group deserves the chance to take on the Championship.

KMcK enternal contract
M. Luongo - 1 year + option deal
G.Hirst/TJJ - more longer term deals

I saw the link to Adam Armstrong and I think that would be an incredible addition, and something I think could be quite feasible.

Just a couple of really strong additions to the group this year I feel.
So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:42 - May 2 with 3153 viewsBigCommon

Think last season we announced, Ladapo, Ball and Greg Leigh as free transfers, very early, and quite out of the blue... Wouldnt be surprised if we nabbed someone on the quiet, in the same way... Although, dont ask me who.
You'd think, if TJJ was coming, it would already be a done deal, with the amount of time he's had here to sort out any contract details. I'm sure Ashton would want to have gotten anything like that done, as quickly as possible.?
So which contract signing is announced first? on 12:30 - May 2 with 2855 viewsxrayspecs

Would expect we will hear about new deals for existing players (and manager?) and who is being released first.

Then new player registrations for any players who are out of contract, starting toward the end of the month as the window opens on 1 June. Luongo if offered a new deal?

New player registrations for players who are in contract with existing clubs will be later in the window once they have put their house in order.
So which contract signing is announced first? on 12:38 - May 2 with 2791 viewsclive_baker

So which contract signing is announced first? on 12:30 - May 2 by xrayspecs

Would expect we will hear about new deals for existing players (and manager?) and who is being released first.

Then new player registrations for any players who are out of contract, starting toward the end of the month as the window opens on 1 June. Luongo if offered a new deal?

New player registrations for players who are in contract with existing clubs will be later in the window once they have put their house in order.

Yeah we'll need to make space. Who are we looking at by way of departures?

KVY
Keogh
Aluko
Coleman
Penney
Ndaba
Harper
Pigott
Hladky
Ahadme
Jackson

8 or 9 of that 11?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So which contract signing is announced first? on 13:15 - May 2 with 2605 viewsGavTWTD

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:12 - May 2 by clive_baker

Alternatively, Hirst could be pretty quick. Blackburn were offered him on a loan to buy so if we matched those demands it would just be up to Hirst to say if he wanted to come here or look around. I think we could hear ASAP.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

So which contract signing is announced first? on 13:43 - May 2 with 2429 viewsCityBlue

So which contract signing is announced first? on 12:38 - May 2 by clive_baker

Yeah we'll need to make space. Who are we looking at by way of departures?

KVY
Keogh
Aluko
Coleman
Penney
Ndaba
Harper
Pigott
Hladky
Ahadme
Jackson

8 or 9 of that 11?

KVY
Keogh
Aluko
Coleman
Penney
Ndaba
Harper
Pigott
Ahadme

I T I D

So which contract signing is announced first? on 13:45 - May 2 with 2417 viewsFranzgumm

I want McKenna on a 5-10 year contract immediately.

RIP Sir Bobby
Blog: [Blog] Where Has It All Gone Wrong?

So which contract signing is announced first? on 13:46 - May 2 with 2405 viewsKeno

So which contract signing is announced first? on 13:45 - May 2 by Franzgumm

I want McKenna on a 5-10 year contract immediately.

do you mean 510 years?

So which contract signing is announced first? on 13:48 - May 2 with 2388 viewsbluestandard

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:34 - May 2 by itfcsuth

Want all 4 deals done, but McK contract would top my priority list.

Can't imagine a huge reshuffle of the pack at all, and this group deserves the chance to take on the Championship.

KMcK enternal contract
M. Luongo - 1 year + option deal
G.Hirst/TJJ - more longer term deals

I saw the link to Adam Armstrong and I think that would be an incredible addition, and something I think could be quite feasible.

Just a couple of really strong additions to the group this year I feel.

KMck eternal contract lol
So which contract signing is announced first? on 14:31 - May 2 with 2236 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm gonna say luongo until 2025.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So which contract signing is announced first? on 14:35 - May 2 with 2209 viewsKeno

So which contract signing is announced first? on 14:31 - May 2 by FrimleyBlue

I'm gonna say luongo until 2025.

does he have to be home for bed early?

So which contract signing is announced first? on 14:52 - May 2 with 2141 viewsHarlestonblue

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:24 - May 2 by RobTheMonk

Luongo two year deal would be my guess.

Really hope so!
So which contract signing is announced first? on 14:54 - May 2 with 2116 viewsHipsterectomy

If Leicester stay up, they will probably take Hirst on preseason tour to America or wherever they end up going. If he comes back I think it will be quite late into the window

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

So which contract signing is announced first? on 15:17 - May 2 with 2035 viewsle2blue

So which contract signing is announced first? on 14:54 - May 2 by Hipsterectomy

If Leicester stay up, they will probably take Hirst on preseason tour to America or wherever they end up going. If he comes back I think it will be quite late into the window

He's definitely not staying at Leicester.
So which contract signing is announced first? on 15:19 - May 2 with 2024 viewssuffolkpoker

So which contract signing is announced first? on 11:00 - May 2 by Swansea_Blue

Keogh’s addition to the backroom staff is my guess

Our defence record since he has been here has great.
He deserves the defense coaching job, for sure

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024