Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) 08:17 - Jul 1 with 5665 viewsLeistonBlue

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:19 - Jul 1 with 3771 viewshomer_123

Yep, the home one doesn't do it for me.

Away one is excellent.

Black kit needed again this year.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:33 - Jul 1 with 3521 viewsemergencylime

I third that!

Edit: I've calmed down now, it was only because last season's home kit is probably my favourite.
I will just stick with that one, and probably the new Orange wonder.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 16:43]

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:33 - Jul 1 with 3516 views2-5-7

Hate is strong
Away is great
I'd be happier if both without collar - never get why would want that when playing. Its annoying!
Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:41 - Jul 1 with 3405 viewsDanTheMan

I don't hate the home (looks nicer in some of the pictures where you can see the patterns) but it's not my cup of tea.

Away one slaps though.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Both shirts will become real classics on 08:43 - Jul 1 with 3362 viewsGuthrum

If we have an outstanding season wearing them.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:48 - Jul 1 with 3306 viewsRoola

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:33 - Jul 1 by emergencylime

I third that!

Edit: I've calmed down now, it was only because last season's home kit is probably my favourite.
I will just stick with that one, and probably the new Orange wonder.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 16:43]

I foresee an awful lot of orange in the stadium this season!
Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:49 - Jul 1 with 3282 viewsthe_toff

The home shirt is lovely
Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:51 - Jul 1 with 3243 views2-5-7

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:49 - Jul 1 by the_toff

The home shirt is lovely

Nice touch with the donation to charity in July.
Login to get fewer ads

The photo of the home kit in the ITFC store makes it look great on 08:53 - Jul 1 with 3227 viewsunstableblue

https://shop.itfc.co.uk/products/2324-adult-home-shirt-blue?variant=451446215478

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:58 - Jul 1 with 3170 viewsPhilTWTD

Away one is more like the 91/92 third kit than 2000 to me. Or am I misremembering?
Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:02 - Jul 1 with 3112 viewsMullet

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:58 - Jul 1 by PhilTWTD

Away one is more like the 91/92 third kit than 2000 to me. Or am I misremembering?

Nope you're spot on Phil. Except it was white obviously. But the "chevrons" pattern is directly lifted from it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:11 - Jul 1 with 3044 viewsGavTWTD

I think it'll look better with a few wins under our belt. I was never a fan of the red laces kit but it grew on me.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:13 - Jul 1 with 3025 viewsJ2BLUE

How can a Town fan hate a Town home shirt? What were you expecting?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:15 - Jul 1 with 3001 viewswkj

I really like the home shirt, the call back to our promotion season under Burley was enough for me

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nah, we should keep him…. on 09:21 - Jul 1 with 2946 viewsBloots

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:51 - Jul 1 by 2-5-7

Nice touch with the donation to charity in July.

….best one on one defender at the club.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:29 - Jul 1 with 2887 viewsbobbyramsey

I like it...... a lot.
Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:31 - Jul 1 with 2868 viewswellsy700

Hate is a strong word. I don't particularly like the home one although I'm sure it will grow on me, LOVE the away kit though

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:31 - Jul 1 with 2864 viewsSteve_M

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:58 - Jul 1 by PhilTWTD

Yes, definitely. Think that was the second kit that year though, the white as third.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:38 - Jul 1 with 2801 viewsnodge_blue

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 08:19 - Jul 1 by homer_123

Yep, the home one doesn't do it for me.

Away one is excellent.

Black kit needed again this year.

The orange looks ok. But trouble with Orange is that it's not town colours. So when you see alot of Orange in Portman Road it just looks wrong.

For me white away shirts are the best.

Home kit os ok. Im not a huge fan of the collar or big white strip on the sleeves, but I think it look alright.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 9:39]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:38 - Jul 1 with 2799 viewsblueasfook

I like it, especially the nod to 99/00 shirt. Let's hope it brings Wembley glory again!

Lovely to see Marcus Stewart too

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:40 - Jul 1 with 2769 viewsPhilTWTD

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:02 - Jul 1 by Mullet

Nope you're spot on Phil. Except it was white obviously. But the "chevrons" pattern is directly lifted from it.

This one, I mean, the third kit from that season.

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:41 - Jul 1 with 2727 viewschicoazul

That orange shirt is the absolute tits.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:41 - Jul 1 with 2726 viewswkj

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:40 - Jul 1 by PhilTWTD

This one, I mean, the third kit from that season.

It does look more like this. IIRC the promotion fit was a very plain looking strip, but quite striking.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:46 - Jul 1 with 2701 viewsIpswich_Crazy

At first, I wasn't sure but I kind of like the home shirt and love the away one. Last season's home shirt will be hard to beat.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:50 - Jul 1 with 2651 viewsPhilTWTD

Hate the home shirt, love the away one. (n/t) on 09:31 - Jul 1 by Steve_M

Yes, definitely. Think that was the second kit that year though, the white as third.

I thought it was the third with white as the second. Only seemed to wear it at places like Bolton and Bristol Rovers. Super duper, David. Although we also wore it at Southend, come to think of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024