Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt 09:08 - Jul 3 with 7315 viewsSivell

Didn’t think it was possible.

But surely this is a new low…

This post has been edited by an administrator
Tom Hunt on 09:10 - Jul 3 with 4849 viewsGeoffSentence

What?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Tom Hunt on 09:14 - Jul 3 with 4812 viewsElderGrizzly

Tom Hunt on 09:10 - Jul 3 by GeoffSentence

What?

It could be anything I agree, but assume it is the anti-immigrant piece this morning

Tom Hunt on 09:21 - Jul 3 with 4721 viewsKeno

Limbo dancing?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Tom Hunt on 09:32 - Jul 3 with 4642 viewsCityBlue

the boy is an out and out Brexit loving, flag shagging, right wing, immigrant hating xenophobe

I T I D

Tom Hunt on 09:45 - Jul 3 with 4521 viewsSomethingBlue

Tom Hunt on 09:14 - Jul 3 by ElderGrizzly

It could be anything I agree, but assume it is the anti-immigrant piece this morning

Just as ITFC gives Ipswich a good name, Tom Hunt gives the town a truly rotten one. It's deeply embarrassing that he has any association with the place, and that anybody would think for one moment that he has its interests at heart. He's dangerous.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Tom Hunt on 09:55 - Jul 3 with 4413 viewsleitrimblue

Tom Hunt on 09:32 - Jul 3 by CityBlue

the boy is an out and out Brexit loving, flag shagging, right wing, immigrant hating xenophobe

You coulda just said Tory
Tom Hunt on 10:14 - Jul 3 with 4310 viewsBlueNomad

I think they may have gone too far for their supporters this time. Even the most xenophobic rely on care homes, either for themselves or their family.

In their hate they have completely lost sight of reality and what "the British people" really want. They are becoming increasingly locked into their warped worlds. Hunt will surely be out after the next election.
Tom Hunt on 10:16 - Jul 3 with 4283 viewsElderGrizzly

Tom Hunt on 10:14 - Jul 3 by BlueNomad

I think they may have gone too far for their supporters this time. Even the most xenophobic rely on care homes, either for themselves or their family.

In their hate they have completely lost sight of reality and what "the British people" really want. They are becoming increasingly locked into their warped worlds. Hunt will surely be out after the next election.

I think he knows he's gone, unless Daddy gets him moved to another seat.

Labour should take his seat, which has a majority of only 5,000 or so.
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Hunt on 10:22 - Jul 3 with 4217 viewsChurchman

Never heard of the bloke. Looks an idiot. Clearly is an idiot. To be shovelled in the political dustbin of history in 18 months time.
Tom Hunt on 10:53 - Jul 3 with 3977 viewsDanTheMan

It's just the latest in fantasy economics that these people have.

We can have lower immigration and that's fine but they never bring up the other side of the coin which is that the industries that have relied on cheaper labour (or international students) will need funding in a different way. Probably taxation.

They never mention that bit though. Politicians on the whole seem loathe to actually explain that these things are a balancing act.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tom Hunt on 10:59 - Jul 3 with 3929 viewsScuzzer

What FOOTBALL team does he play for?

Established 1968

Tom Hunt on 11:00 - Jul 3 with 3915 viewsScuzzer

Wrong board!

Established 1968

Tom Hunt on 11:18 - Jul 3 with 3822 viewsSivell

Tom Hunt on 09:14 - Jul 3 by ElderGrizzly

Exactly this.

We know about his dreadful views on immigration, but to link it simultaneously to a (surprisingly for a Tory) attack on the Care Sector, signals a particularly vicious onslaught by the New Conservatives.
Tom Hunt on 11:18 - Jul 3 with 3814 viewstractordownsouth

Only a year until he loses his seat!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tom Hunt on 11:30 - Jul 3 with 3726 viewsElderGrizzly

Tom Hunt on 11:18 - Jul 3 by Sivell

Exactly this.

We know about his dreadful views on immigration, but to link it simultaneously to a (surprisingly for a Tory) attack on the Care Sector, signals a particularly vicious onslaught by the New Conservatives.

It's not just cruel, it's insanity for a sector already decimated by staff shortages. This is their exact wording of their 12 'pledges' announced this morning.

"Close the temporary schemes that grant eligibility for worker visas to ‘care workers’ and ‘senior care workers’. This policy will reduce visas granted by 117,000 between those workers and their dependents, leading to a reduction in ‘long-term inward migration’ of 82,000"

They attack students too and want a cap on refugees at 20k per year. I assume they just toss anything over that back into the sea...
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 11:31]
Tom Hunt on 12:14 - Jul 3 with 3546 viewsOldsmoker

Tom Hunt on 10:14 - Jul 3 by BlueNomad

Unfortunately, "the British people" is just the editor of the Daily Mail.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Tom Hunt on 12:34 - Jul 3 with 3462 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Hunt on 10:59 - Jul 3 by Scuzzer

What FOOTBALL team does he play for?

This is a very roundabout way of telling us that you're choosing to answer the question 'what is it you like best about the Tories' is 'the bigotry' mate..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom Hunt on 12:45 - Jul 3 with 3391 viewsBlueBadger

That's a very long winded way of saying 'massive See You Next Tuesday'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Tom Hunt on 13:08 - Jul 3 with 3283 viewsDJR

Interesting to hear him and the other MPs involved described as part of the Red Wall.

Ipswich is not the Red Wall, having had Tory MPs off and on over the years.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 13:09]
Tom Hunt on 13:42 - Jul 3 with 3193 viewsjontysnut

The 'New Conservatives' think that by being just that they will appeal to their core vote.
Tom Hunt on 14:25 - Jul 3 with 3066 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Hunt on 13:42 - Jul 3 by jontysnut

The 'New Conservatives' think that by being just that they will appeal to their core vote.

In all fairness, the core Tory vote DOES appear to be massive massive sea units.

Tom Hunt on 14:28 - Jul 3 with 3045 viewsMattinLondon

Tom Hunt on 13:42 - Jul 3 by jontysnut

Has their core vote ever voted them in purely on their own? In order to achieve electoral victory both the main parties win due to attracting those who differ from each election.
Tom Hunt on 16:13 - Jul 3 with 2827 viewsjontysnut

Tom Hunt on 14:28 - Jul 3 by MattinLondon

Has their core vote ever voted them in purely on their own? In order to achieve electoral victory both the main parties win due to attracting those who differ from each election.

I'm thinking of those who probably identify as Conservative but went for Ukip, Reform, Reclaim, didn't vote etc because the Tory leadership wasn't right wing enough.
Tom Hunt on 18:28 - Jul 3 with 2695 viewsMattinLondon

Tom Hunt on 16:13 - Jul 3 by jontysnut

I'm thinking of those who probably identify as Conservative but went for Ukip, Reform, Reclaim, didn't vote etc because the Tory leadership wasn't right wing enough.

But the further right they sink, the moderates will vote for the Greens or the Lib Dem’s.

By moderates, I mean anyone with a shred of decency.

By decency, I mean anyone who isn’t a hate filled idiot who has a heart attack every time they hear a foreign language.
Tom Hunt on 18:40 - Jul 3 with 2664 viewsbluelagos

You lot should stand down, Tom is just an ordinary guy at as home sorting radishes as he is opining on the make up of the UKs migrant requirements.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024