Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well I'm not sure we deserved that 19:07 - Aug 6 with 3834 viewsnoggin

But GET IN!!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:08 - Aug 6 with 2964 viewsDanTheMan

We had the better chances by far. I think we edged it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:09 - Aug 6 with 2942 viewsOldsmoker

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:09 - Aug 6 with 2932 viewsRamRob

Think we did, scored more goals than them... That's the only thing that counts

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:09 - Aug 6 with 2911 viewsStokieBlue

Sunderland away is probably in the top 5 hardest fixtures in the division. Think we grew into it and were deserving in the end. Subs didn't really help us and a seriously dodgy decision on the Hirst challenge which should have been a penalty and maybe a red.

McKenna must have done a superb team talk with all those notes!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:09 - Aug 6 with 2894 viewsgainsboroughblue

I think we did. We will need to learn sharpish how to slow the game down and close out but it was probably our naivety at this level that let them back in. We'll be fine I'm sure but it's not going to be easy.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:10 - Aug 6 with 2864 viewsnrb1985

if we had lost 3-2 in the end we would have got what was coming to us.

Game management was farcical.

Ladapo, Harness and Leigh to a lesser extent - absolute jokers. Don't understand how Harness keeps getting minutes. Guy has no football brain at all.

Great win to start but that drop off in quality from the first eleven is very worrying.
Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:10 - Aug 6 with 2839 viewsbelgablue

Great win. Never in doubt....

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:11 - Aug 6 with 2791 viewsBloomBlue

Football is about scoing goals, we scored more than them so we win.
Login to get fewer ads

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:13 - Aug 6 with 2705 viewsJDB23

Looked more dangerous going forward and held out under a lot of pressure. Definitely need to improve and have a bit more quality in possession but that’s a tough game that I would have taken 1 point from so to come away with 3 is brilliant.

Sunderland weren’t remotely in that second half until we dropped off after the red which is something we obviously need to learn from and I’m sure we will.
Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:14 - Aug 6 with 2656 viewsNutkins_Return

We absolutely deserved it. That's how you win away against a good side. Defended really well and keeper made a great save at the end. Sunderland had more of the ball but we had the better chances and should have had a pen and a red card earlier.

Only thing that went a bit wrong was the first 10 (nerves) and last 15 or so. Think mentally relaxed when they went to 10 and you can't do that as hard to switch back on.
Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:14 - Aug 6 with 2655 viewsGeoffSentence

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:09 - Aug 6 by RamRob

Think we did, scored more goals than them... That's the only thing that counts

and looked like scoring more.

We knew we could play with the ball. Now we know we can play without it.

We deserved that for all their possession.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:14 - Aug 6 with 2653 viewsReusersTown

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:09 - Aug 6 by StokieBlue

Sunderland away is probably in the top 5 hardest fixtures in the division. Think we grew into it and were deserving in the end. Subs didn't really help us and a seriously dodgy decision on the Hirst challenge which should have been a penalty and maybe a red.

McKenna must have done a superb team talk with all those notes!

SB

Not sure the stats back that up, but it sure felt that way!
Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:15 - Aug 6 with 2626 viewsredrickstuhaart

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:10 - Aug 6 by nrb1985

Ladapo, Harness and Leigh to a lesser extent - absolute jokers. Don't understand how Harness keeps getting minutes. Guy has no football brain at all.

Great win to start but that drop off in quality from the first eleven is very worrying.

Harness did nothing wrong.

Ladapo should have pressed and covered more vigorously for me, but did not much else wrong. That chance, if you look at the replay, was one where he had no route to get the ball across and was right to shoot. Good defending to block the options.
Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:19 - Aug 6 with 2539 viewsStokieBlue

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:15 - Aug 6 by redrickstuhaart

Ladapo should have pressed and covered more vigorously for me, but did not much else wrong. That chance, if you look at the replay, was one where he had no route to get the ball across and was right to shoot. Good defending to block the options.

Ladapo is a downgrade on Hirst though, I think that's pretty clear from the difference in work rate and the time he didn't look up to cross which was a guaranteed third goal.

SB

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:22 - Aug 6 with 2496 viewsnrb1985

The chance off the post came from him giving the ball away unbelievably cheaply in his own half. And previous to that let Roberts walk past him twice, absolutely powder puff.

Didn't think he was even close to good enough second half of last season in L1 and was hopeless today in champ.
Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:23 - Aug 6 with 2456 viewsredrickstuhaart

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:19 - Aug 6 by StokieBlue

Ladapo is a downgrade on Hirst though, I think that's pretty clear from the difference in work rate and the time he didn't look up to cross which was a guaranteed third goal.

SB

As above, the replay suggests he had no route to cross. Defender would have snaffled it.
Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:23 - Aug 6 with 2457 viewsN2_Blue

Why the hell did we not deserve that?

You have seriously strange takes these days.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:23 - Aug 6 with 2457 viewsnrb1985

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:19 - Aug 6 by StokieBlue

SB

That was absolutely farcical.

I realise I've been downvoted in the above but I do think the drop off in quality in certain positions is too much. Ladapo being a case in point.

Transfer window still open though ofc.
Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:30 - Aug 6 with 2391 viewsStokieBlue

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:23 - Aug 6 by redrickstuhaart

As above, the replay suggests he had no route to cross. Defender would have snaffled it.

Think he had numerous chances earlier or could have checked back. Nobody else was there from memory

SB

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:32 - Aug 6 with 2329 viewsStewart27

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:10 - Aug 6 by nrb1985

But we didn’t lose 3-2.

You absolute tool.
Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:35 - Aug 6 with 2274 viewsHerbivore

I thought we deserved it. We created lots of opportunities and if the ref didn't suddenly misplace his testicles at 2-0 up then we get a penalty and possibly a red card as well. Nervy at the end but only really one clear cut chance which Hladky saved well, and even though we didn't manage the game well, we had two or three breaks where we ought to have got ourselves a third goal. So for me, very much deserved if a bit nervy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:35 - Aug 6 with 2275 viewsMVBlue

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:08 - Aug 6 by DanTheMan

At 2 nil up Connor Chaplin lobbed the keeper from 40 yards and hit the crossbar, it would have been 3 nil. We were taking the piss at that point. :)

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:35 - Aug 6 with 2276 viewsMVBlue

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:08 - Aug 6 by DanTheMan

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:38 - Aug 6 with 2253 viewsWickets

I felt he could have played the ball to Ball earlier before there defender gave him no option but to shoot . Hutch similar but we won, fooking wonderfull .
Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:39 - Aug 6 with 2235 viewsredrickstuhaart

Well I'm not sure we deserved that on 19:30 - Aug 6 by StokieBlue

Think he had numerous chances earlier or could have checked back. Nobody else was there from memory

SB

With hindsight could have done it earlier, but I think the instinct to press with momentum is usually the right one. Check back too early and you give the defender the chance to get back across.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024