Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation 16:06 - Aug 21 with 3915 viewsthe_toff

Is it appropriate to message the club, or is it not really the done thing? I appreciate we have a scouting network and this isn’t football manager but I thought I should make Ipswich aware of him if there’s a sensible route to doing so
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:09 - Aug 21 with 3823 viewschicoazul

Tell Russell Osman?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:11 - Aug 21 with 3796 viewsMickslimp

reallyreallygoodplayerinfo@itfc.co.uk
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:12 - Aug 21 with 3791 viewsCityBlue

what age group/location?

I T I D

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:14 - Aug 21 with 3742 viewsSE1blue

This is very kind of you but I’m the wrong side of 50 and I may have over-exaggerated my talent truth be told.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:21 - Aug 21 with 3672 viewsthe_toff

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:12 - Aug 21 by CityBlue

what age group/location?

17 / Ireland
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:22 - Aug 21 with 3650 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Nothing to lose by sending the club an email.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:24 - Aug 21 with 3622 viewsFrimleyBlue

Does he have an agent? If not, approach one. Might be a good place to start. They might be taken more seriously over a member of the public making contact.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:25 - Aug 21 with 3610 viewsCityBlue

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:21 - Aug 21 by the_toff

17 / Ireland

Reach out to Alex Kaufmann at the club or via his socials

@kaufers7

I T I D

Login to get fewer ads

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 17:07 - Aug 21 with 3419 viewsSitfcB

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:24 - Aug 21 by FrimleyBlue

Does he have an agent? If not, approach one. Might be a good place to start. They might be taken more seriously over a member of the public making contact.

So then the club have to pay agent fees?

Na.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 17:17 - Aug 21 with 3352 viewstextbackup

Contacts page on club website, there is an actual address for this

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 18:44 - Aug 21 with 3094 viewsthe_toff

Thank you all, I’ll get in touch with the club.
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 18:59 - Aug 21 with 3037 viewsgainsboroughblue

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 18:44 - Aug 21 by the_toff

Thank you all, I’ll get in touch with the club.

Don't forget to insist on 10% of any future transfer fee.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 12:34 - Aug 22 with 2453 viewsOldFart71

I had a friend (lucky me) who I went to school with. He played as a cental defender and i liken him to Alan Hansen. Always thought he could have been a professional. But he took over his Father's farm. I suppose you could say he went into a different field ?
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 12:48 - Aug 22 with 2363 viewsthe_toff

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 12:34 - Aug 22 by OldFart71

I had a friend (lucky me) who I went to school with. He played as a cental defender and i liken him to Alan Hansen. Always thought he could have been a professional. But he took over his Father's farm. I suppose you could say he went into a different field ?

Did he own the prize winning scarecrow?

He was outstanding in his field.
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 12:54 - Aug 22 with 2320 viewsleitrimblue

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 16:21 - Aug 21 by the_toff

17 / Ireland

I may have slightly lied about my age...
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 13:11 - Aug 22 with 2236 viewsfarkenhell

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 12:54 - Aug 22 by leitrimblue

...or the OP is dyslexic?
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 13:13 - Aug 22 with 2210 viewsNthQldITFC

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 12:54 - Aug 22 by leitrimblue

Or transposed the digits?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 13:16 - Aug 22 with 2163 viewsleitrimblue

And exaggerated my skill set a tad..
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 13:19 - Aug 22 with 2138 viewsleitrimblue

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 13:13 - Aug 22 by NthQldITFC

Or transposed the digits?

No, I'm only a few years beyond the spring chicken stage...
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 13:58 - Aug 22 with 1988 viewsMetal_Hacker

I’ve changed my mind. I’m good thanks just playing my 5 a side with the lads

Poll: If it were one or the other

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 14:08 - Aug 22 with 1925 viewsgosblue

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 13:58 - Aug 22 by Metal_Hacker

I’ve changed my mind. I’m good thanks just playing my 5 a side with the lads

Wasn’t there a mention of Academy trials on this site or maybe it was the club site.
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 14:47 - Aug 22 with 1826 viewsRobTheMonk

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 12:34 - Aug 22 by OldFart71

Used to play with a lad who was about 18 stone and had a half time diet of fags and red bull.

Honestly, if he’d gone down a different path, he’d have been professional, no doubt. Berbatov touch, ridiculous finishing including a better version of the Rooney scissor kick, strong as an ox and was just so good in other areas. He was a striker.
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 14:53 - Aug 22 with 1791 viewsronnyd

Are you still ploughing that old furrow?
I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 15:04 - Aug 22 with 1727 viewsRyorry

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 14:53 - Aug 22 by ronnyd

Are you still ploughing that old furrow?

He might have been good for ManUre.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I’m quite serious about having a player recommendation on 20:15 - Aug 22 with 1409 viewsibbleobble

17 / Ireland

Is he Irish? If he’s 17 in Ireland and he’s not been picked up in a nation desperate for good talent, trust me, he’s not that good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024