Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hutchinson 18:51 - Sep 23 with 4158 viewstractorboy1978

My word.

He could be scary good. Like best player in the league good. No way he's not starting soon in our best 11. Made Harry Pickering look like Ronnie Pickering. Happy to beat his man inside or outside, ridiculous close ball control. Coupled with a phenomenal work rate and defensive discipline.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2023 18:54]
Hutchinson on 18:53 - Sep 23 with 4115 viewsGuthrum

Particularly good he drew those four or five opposition players in to himself and still manged to get the ball away, leading to a goal.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2023 18:53]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hutchinson on 18:59 - Sep 23 with 4043 viewsMK1

Only play him minimum minutes until January, then tell Chelsea we will take a punt on him and give a cheeky offer. Could be an absolute steal. ( Chelsea know how good he is ).
Hutchinson on 19:14 - Sep 23 with 3955 viewsReusersTown

Best since Gio
Hutchinson on 19:24 - Sep 23 with 3884 viewsKieran_Knows

How much do we break our transfer record by next summer when we get promoted? £15m?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Hutchinson on 19:33 - Sep 23 with 3789 viewsNthQldITFC

Ronnie Pickering?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hutchinson on 19:44 - Sep 23 with 3695 viewsblaggers

Hutchinson on 19:33 - Sep 23 by NthQldITFC

Ronnie Pickering?

Poll: What happens next?

Hutchinson on 19:54 - Sep 23 with 3639 viewsNthQldITFC

Hutchinson on 19:44 - Sep 23 by blaggers

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hutchinson on 20:02 - Sep 23 with 3562 viewsTresBonne

He reminds me of Neymar in a way. Just one of those players that makes you actually love watching football. The way he can drop a shoulder and go is just incredible.
Login to get fewer ads

Hutchinson on 20:10 - Sep 23 with 3493 viewsBlueNomad

From what I have seen of Chelsea this season he looks better than any of them. Mudryk is lucky.
Hutchinson on 20:14 - Sep 23 with 3436 viewsbournemouthblue

Hutchinson on 19:14 - Sep 23 by ReusersTown

Best since Gio

Time will tell, I'd say Fraser is the best loanee since Gio simply because he was already the finished product but the shelf is incredibly high for Omari, if he can improve his decision making in the final third, he'll be a top class player

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Hutchinson on 00:31 - Sep 24 with 2965 viewsReusersTown

Hutchinson on 20:02 - Sep 23 by TresBonne

He reminds me of Neymar in a way. Just one of those players that makes you actually love watching football. The way he can drop a shoulder and go is just incredible.

Neymar makes me actually hate watching football. Lol
Hutchinson on 09:54 - Sep 24 with 2369 viewssticklegs

Hutchinson on 20:14 - Sep 23 by bournemouthblue

Time will tell, I'd say Fraser is the best loanee since Gio simply because he was already the finished product but the shelf is incredibly high for Omari, if he can improve his decision making in the final third, he'll be a top class player

Yes, Ryan Fraser was great, although Tommy Lawrence was equally impressive.
Hutchinson on 09:59 - Sep 24 with 2325 viewsDubtractor

Something about his running and dribbling style reminds me of Bobby Petta, albeit he offers a lot more without the ball than Petta did!

Just to add, lots of calls (understandably) for him to be a regular starter, but I think having him as an option against tiring legs is absolutely game changing. That's for his defensive work as well as his attacking stuff. Really noticeable how the momentum swung back to us when he (and others) came on - our press went up a level again and stopped them playing through us so easily.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2023 10:14]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Hutchinson on 10:11 - Sep 24 with 2277 viewsfranz_tyson

Hadn't made one senior appearance before he came here. Bit concerned about that. But he's learning so quickly.
Thought against Soton in the first 5 minutes he was out of his depth and too light-weight but he quickly adapted and he was our best player on and off the ball. Absolute box of tricks when he came on. Could be the one that makes the difference for us this season.
Hutchinson on 10:16 - Sep 24 with 2262 viewstractorboy1978

Hutchinson on 09:59 - Sep 24 by Dubtractor

Something about his running and dribbling style reminds me of Bobby Petta, albeit he offers a lot more without the ball than Petta did!

Just to add, lots of calls (understandably) for him to be a regular starter, but I think having him as an option against tiring legs is absolutely game changing. That's for his defensive work as well as his attacking stuff. Really noticeable how the momentum swung back to us when he (and others) came on - our press went up a level again and stopped them playing through us so easily.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2023 10:14]

Seems to have a knack of being able to (at pace) alter the direction of the ball with small touches. Had Pickering beaten all ends up a few times in that second half.
Hutchinson on 10:28 - Sep 24 with 2225 viewsElephantintheRoom

So you’re a Chelsea supporter?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Hutchinson on 10:32 - Sep 24 with 2212 viewsSouperJim

Best since Gio

Was discussing this on the way home, certainly he looks up there with some of our better loan signings; Fraser, Celina (loan 1)...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Hutchinson on 10:47 - Sep 24 with 2154 viewsDublinBlue84

Hutchinson on 18:53 - Sep 23 by Guthrum

Particularly good he drew those four or five opposition players in to himself and still manged to get the ball away, leading to a goal.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2023 18:53]

Soon as he came on he slaughtered his man time and time again, a joy to watch.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Hutchinson on 10:51 - Sep 24 with 2144 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hutchinson on 10:32 - Sep 24 by SouperJim

Was discussing this on the way home, certainly he looks up there with some of our better loan signings; Fraser, Celina (loan 1)...

Trouble is, who do you drop to get him in?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Every time the commentators mentioned Pickering on 10:52 - Sep 24 with 2134 viewsDyland

I thought of Ronnie.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Hutchinson on 11:10 - Sep 24 with 2088 viewsfranz_tyson

Hutchinson on 10:51 - Sep 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Trouble is, who do you drop to get him in?

Can rotate with Broadhead for the 10 slot. Don't think Broadhead can deal with a full season - game in, game out. Or fight it out with Burns on the righthand side. I'm OK with him coming on for Burns after 60-65 mins to a tired left back and switching with Broadhead for a starting position once every 3 games or so. He'll get game time that's for sure.
Hutchinson on 12:19 - Sep 24 with 1982 viewsquad

Incredible performance. Overdid it at times, but it seemed so easy for him. Beating his man inside and out every time.

I love Burns, but Omari made such a difference when he came on, has to be said.

Loved it near the end when their big player was dallying on the ball and Omari put that crunching tackle in on him. He wasn't expecting that.
Hutchinson on 12:22 - Sep 24 with 1962 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Best since Gio

That was my first thought. If Gio had spent a whole season with us, I wonder how much higher we would have finished. Now we are joint top of the league with Hutchinson only just coming into the side. Could bode very well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hutchinson on 12:27 - Sep 24 with 1947 viewsLankHenners

One of my favourite moments yesterday was near the end when he put in a big slide tackle to slam the ball out for a throw then got up and geed the crowd up by throwing his arms up in the air.

He's not super rapid but has this way of moving with the ball that makes it very hard for a defender to get it off him and is able to drop his shoulders and swivel his hips to change direction quickly and give players the slip. Lovely player to watch.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Hutchinson on 12:33 - Sep 24 with 1908 viewsStenvict

Hutchinson on 10:11 - Sep 24 by franz_tyson

Hadn't made one senior appearance before he came here. Bit concerned about that. But he's learning so quickly.
Thought against Soton in the first 5 minutes he was out of his depth and too light-weight but he quickly adapted and he was our best player on and off the ball. Absolute box of tricks when he came on. Could be the one that makes the difference for us this season.

He made one senior appearance for Chelsea last season, against City

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024