Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We had “a compliant ref” 10:26 - Jan 14 with 2919 viewsBlueNomad

according to the experts on the Pink Un……..
We had “a compliant ref” on 10:31 - Jan 14 with 2849 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

What about theirs on the Friday? They were given 3 points by their official again, goalkeeper shouldn’t have been on the pitch!
We had “a compliant ref” on 10:32 - Jan 14 with 2835 viewsEastTownBlue

We had “a compliant ref” on 10:31 - Jan 14 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

What about theirs on the Friday? They were given 3 points by their official again, goalkeeper shouldn’t have been on the pitch!

Didn’t see that one but the yellow card for their player swinging an elbow though…
We had “a compliant ref” on 10:32 - Jan 14 with 2830 views_clive_baker_

I thought he was consistently crap in both directions tbh
We had “a compliant ref” on 10:34 - Jan 14 with 2817 viewsJ2BLUE

Who cares what they think?

Every single game they say it will be the turning point and start of our decline. Then if we get a good result it was an easy game.

They are deluded and irrelevant.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Really poor ref… he was officiating by emotion and not on actual events on 10:35 - Jan 14 with 2785 viewsunstableblue

Worse kind of ref… and worked badly for both Town and Sunderland

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

We had “a compliant ref” on 10:37 - Jan 14 with 2749 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Do they keep saying theu had broken our season last month?
We had “a compliant ref” on 10:37 - Jan 14 with 2764 views_clive_baker_

We had “a compliant ref” on 10:34 - Jan 14 by J2BLUE

Every single game they say it will be the turning point and start of our decline. Then if we get a good result it was an easy game.

We haven’t played anyone good yet to be fair.

Despite the fact after our next game we’ll have played Leeds, Leicester and Sunderland home & away and also been away to WBA, Boro, Watford and Southampton. Leaving only 2 of the current top 9 left to visit.
We had “a compliant ref” on 10:40 - Jan 14 with 2714 viewsRegencyBlue

Missed the blatant penalty he didn’t give us then did they?

And talking of compliant refs, how their one on Friday didn’t give a red for the elbow instead of a yellow I do not know.
Login to get fewer ads

We had “a compliant ref” on 10:40 - Jan 14 with 2707 viewsNthQldITFC

Anything that keeps Wagner in post is good news, I think. They might be two points off the play-offs, but they are an extraordinarily bad team every time I've seen them play.

The kid Rowe has single-handedly kept them hanging around mid- to upper mid-table and he's off in the next few weeks. Sargeant is decent, an athlete if not prolific (but would be a good fit here...), Sara has some talent but is slow, disillusioned and ill-used. Apart from that they've nothing but luck, and an archaic style of play, if any.

Relegation next season unless they boot Wagner and Delia out and invest.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

We had “a compliant ref” on 10:45 - Jan 14 with 2662 viewsBlueOura

Exactly, I remember them wisely proclaiming that both us and Sunderland were 'relgation fodder' after the first game of the season, that worked out well. Now after last nights game it was 'two very ordinary teams', this was after they posted pictures of the live table when Southampton moved into second. i notice they failed to post the updated table after our game had finished.

Pretty sad and pathetic that they seem more invested in Southampton overtaking us than they do their own team pushing for the top six. Let them keep writing us off, we will just keep on quietly accumulating the points game by game in that very ordinary way that we do.
We had “a compliant ref” on 13:39 - Jan 14 with 2317 viewsArnieM

It’s called wishful thinking !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Really poor ref… he was officiating by emotion and not on actual events on 13:48 - Jan 14 with 2265 viewspointofblue

Really poor ref… he was officiating by emotion and not on actual events on 10:35 - Jan 14 by unstableblue

Worse kind of ref… and worked badly for both Town and Sunderland

Looking at the Sunderland forum, they thought the ref was good.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Really poor ref… he was officiating by emotion and not on actual events on 13:51 - Jan 14 with 2255 viewsbluejacko

Really poor ref… he was officiating by emotion and not on actual events on 13:48 - Jan 14 by pointofblue

Looking at the Sunderland forum, they thought the ref was good.

Well they would ! He gave them everything 🙄
Really poor ref… he was officiating by emotion and not on actual events on 14:22 - Jan 14 with 2150 viewsExiled2Surrey

Really poor ref… he was officiating by emotion and not on actual events on 13:51 - Jan 14 by bluejacko

Well they would ! He gave them everything 🙄

Am I the only one who thinks it might not be very helpful to sing “you don’t know what you’re doing” and worse? It might make us feel better but I really don’t think it makes the ref any more likely to give us any decisions, and with a headstrong ref, could sway things away from us.

Now giving him a standing ovation when he gives the first foul of the game to us deep into the second half - now that is funny…
We had “a compliant ref” on 14:55 - Jan 14 with 2029 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I disagree. Gunn and the striker were both going for the ball. The elbow should have been a red, though. They definitely had the better of the decisions in their win. I bet they are delighted to be competing for a play off spot now.

Our ref was inconsistent which was a shame. None of the major decisions went our way so I am unsure why that makes him "compliant" whatever that even means.

The best refereeing decision for us was at Leicester where a clear red card was rightly awarded after another clear one was wrongly given a yellow. That left Leicester dropping 3 points but more importantly Fatawu unable to play against us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We had “a compliant ref” on 15:22 - Jan 14 with 1925 viewsBlueBadger

Given what they got away with at PR, I suppose they'd recognise one...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We had “a compliant ref” on 15:57 - Jan 14 with 1775 viewsredrickstuhaart

We had “a compliant ref” on 14:55 - Jan 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

I disagree. Gunn and the striker were both going for the ball. The elbow should have been a red, though. They definitely had the better of the decisions in their win. I bet they are delighted to be competing for a play off spot now.

Our ref was inconsistent which was a shame. None of the major decisions went our way so I am unsure why that makes him "compliant" whatever that even means.

The best refereeing decision for us was at Leicester where a clear red card was rightly awarded after another clear one was wrongly given a yellow. That left Leicester dropping 3 points but more importantly Fatawu unable to play against us.

Going for the ball does not get you off the hook.

Imagine a midfielder leading with the knee and taking someone out like that. Straight red.
We had “a compliant ref” on 16:28 - Jan 14 with 1668 viewsbournemouthblue

We had “a compliant ref” on 10:40 - Jan 14 by NthQldITFC

Anything that keeps Wagner in post is good news, I think. They might be two points off the play-offs, but they are an extraordinarily bad team every time I've seen them play.

The kid Rowe has single-handedly kept them hanging around mid- to upper mid-table and he's off in the next few weeks. Sargeant is decent, an athlete if not prolific (but would be a good fit here...), Sara has some talent but is slow, disillusioned and ill-used. Apart from that they've nothing but luck, and an archaic style of play, if any.

Relegation next season unless they boot Wagner and Delia out and invest.

It's quite incredible how close they are to the playoffs despite being incredibly ordinary

I know they started the season okay but they look like they're treading water

They generally seem to lose to who they should be losing to and winning against the fodder below them

Things will start to go South once those parachute payments run out and their academy drops off

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We had “a compliant ref” on 18:10 - Jan 14 with 1495 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We had “a compliant ref” on 15:57 - Jan 14 by redrickstuhaart

Going for the ball does not get you off the hook.

Imagine a midfielder leading with the knee and taking someone out like that. Straight red.

I see your point. Keepers often are allowed more leeway on that. I would need to see it again to see whether his knee was up but the commentators didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with it.

They are certainly a very physical side that got away with a lot in the two games I have watched of them.

We had “a compliant ref” on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 1344 viewsSarge

Whatever the opposite of a ‘Homer’ ref is, that’s what we had yesterday. Inconsistent and lost it completely after a decent first 30 mins or so.
We had “a compliant ref” on 19:59 - Jan 14 with 1248 viewsibbleobble

We had “a compliant ref” on 10:37 - Jan 14 by _clive_baker_

We haven’t played anyone good yet to be fair.

Despite the fact after our next game we’ll have played Leeds, Leicester and Sunderland home & away and also been away to WBA, Boro, Watford and Southampton. Leaving only 2 of the current top 9 left to visit.

Have to say, once Leicester are out of the way, that is looking very lovely isn’t it? Avoid defeat at Leicester. Get Morsy and Luongo back and a new striker in and we’ll be heading to Feb in an exceptionally good place.
We had “a compliant ref” on 20:36 - Jan 14 with 1180 viewsBlueStreak

We had “a compliant ref” on 18:10 - Jan 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

I see your point. Keepers often are allowed more leeway on that. I would need to see it again to see whether his knee was up but the commentators didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with it.

They are certainly a very physical side that got away with a lot in the two games I have watched of them.

Endangering a player. Was a straight red all day long. Look at the Leicester pen Saturday. Won the ball then whacked the player.
We had “a compliant ref” on 20:57 - Jan 14 with 1106 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We had “a compliant ref” on 20:36 - Jan 14 by BlueStreak

Endangering a player. Was a straight red all day long. Look at the Leicester pen Saturday. Won the ball then whacked the player.

And the ref didn't send him off either. However, that one I agree should have been a red. High and out of control. I didn't see Gunn as leading with his knee up but I wasn't watching as closely and probably only saw one replay.

We had “a compliant ref” on 21:24 - Jan 14 with 1013 viewsBlueStreak

We had “a compliant ref” on 20:57 - Jan 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

And the ref didn't send him off either. However, that one I agree should have been a red. High and out of control. I didn't see Gunn as leading with his knee up but I wasn't watching as closely and probably only saw one replay.

No but the foul was given that was the point.
We had “a compliant ref” on 21:28 - Jan 14 with 989 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We had “a compliant ref” on 21:24 - Jan 14 by BlueStreak

No but the foul was given that was the point.

The comment was "goalkeeper shouldn’t have been on the pitch!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024