Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Moore update 21:35 - Jan 23 with 12231 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Kieffer Moore update on 21:44 - Jan 23 with 7623 viewsKieran_Knows

I think that’s than then. Given our relative sensible approach since McKenna has come in, I’d be amazed if they went and pushed the boat out on Moore in terms of fee, and wages.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kieffer Moore update on 21:47 - Jan 23 with 7527 viewsSwansea_Blue

Kieffer Moore update on 21:44 - Jan 23 by Kieran_Knows

I think that’s than then. Given our relative sensible approach since McKenna has come in, I’d be amazed if they went and pushed the boat out on Moore in terms of fee, and wages.

Me too (and hope we don’t if it risks upsetting any wage structure).

Plan E then…

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kieffer Moore update on 21:54 - Jan 23 with 7329 viewspointofblue

Kieffer Moore update on 21:47 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

Plan E then…

I still expect Scarlett to come back, to be honest.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kieffer Moore update on 21:59 - Jan 23 with 7226 viewstextbackup

Kieffer Moore update on 21:54 - Jan 23 by pointofblue

Great. Be excellent seeing him play as a loan striker unable to play that role for another 15 odd games, was so effect in his first spell

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Kieffer Moore update on 22:04 - Jan 23 with 7083 viewstextbackup

Kieffer Moore update on 21:47 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

Plan E then…

Burton got anyone kicking around?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Kieffer Moore update on 22:09 - Jan 23 with 6944 viewspointofblue

Kieffer Moore update on 21:59 - Jan 23 by textbackup

Great. Be excellent seeing him play as a loan striker unable to play that role for another 15 odd games, was so effect in his first spell

Yeah, I'm not exactly thrilled with that either.

Kieffer Moore update on 22:17 - Jan 23 with 6812 viewsLankHenners

Kieffer Moore update on 21:44 - Jan 23 by Kieran_Knows

Reckon we'll be spending the week trying to negotiate with Blackburn for Gallagher and seeing who else we can get.

I understand our requirements and spending ability narrow our search a bit but fear we're rattling through our 'list' at quite a rate. Can see us getting at least one player in quite late in the day once other deals have been done which make people available.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Kieffer Moore update on 22:19 - Jan 23 with 6766 viewsSimonds92

Based on this blokes track record, big Kief will be holding up a shirt tomorrow afternoon.
Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer Moore update on 22:27 - Jan 23 with 6578 viewsITFCBlues

Kieffer Moore update on 22:19 - Jan 23 by Simonds92

Based on this blokes track record, big Kief will be holding up a shirt tomorrow afternoon.

Track record of being accurate?

Not sure why he gets so much stick on here from people that clearly don't follow him.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Kieffer Moore update on 22:29 - Jan 23 with 6532 viewsHerbivore

Kieffer Moore update on 22:17 - Jan 23 by LankHenners

Reckon we'll be spending the week trying to negotiate with Blackburn for Gallagher and seeing who else we can get.

I understand our requirements and spending ability narrow our search a bit but fear we're rattling through our 'list' at quite a rate. Can see us getting at least one player in quite late in the day once other deals have been done which make people available.

Given some of our past business, I imagine there might be deals we're working on that we haven't heard a peep about as yet. Sarmiento and Travis came pretty out of the blue and whilst strikers seem to be a limited pool, it wouldn't surprise me if something unexpected suddenly came out of the woodwork.
[Post edited 23 Jan 22:41]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Kieffer Moore update on 22:39 - Jan 23 with 6328 viewspointofblue

Kieffer Moore update on 22:29 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

Given some of our past business, I imagine there might be deals we're working on that we haven't heard a peep about as yet. Sarmiento and Travis came pretty out of the blue and whilst strikers seem to be a limited pool, it wouldn't surprise me if something unexpected suddenly came out of the woodwork.

My fear is we'll be left scrabbling around at the last minute and bring in panic signings - see Camara and Ahadme in September 2022.

Kieffer Moore update on 22:41 - Jan 23 with 6298 viewsHerbivore

Kieffer Moore update on 22:39 - Jan 23 by pointofblue

My fear is we'll be left scrabbling around at the last minute and bring in panic signings - see Camara and Ahadme in September 2022.

We'll see. I'm not especially worried.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Kieffer Moore update on 22:45 - Jan 23 with 6247 viewsLankHenners

Kieffer Moore update on 22:29 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

I'm secretly hoping that's the case myself, especially as the sort of 'proven' strikers about in our range are well known enough that someone somewhere would have got a sniff of it and reported it.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Kieffer Moore update on 22:46 - Jan 23 with 6233 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

If the fee was sensible, surely we would prefer that to a loan anyway? We need someone else, if not two, to play the Hirst role and cover. We have lost Scarlett, Hirst and Ladapo, we can't expect to maintain ourselves with just Jackson and maybe Broadhead, who is out of form, doing that job?
Kieffer Moore update on 22:48 - Jan 23 with 6179 viewsDarkBrandon

What are the alternatives though?

a) overpay now, meaning we have to sell in the Summer and end up with someone like Davis going for tuppence because we are breaking the FFP ceiling

b) Give up on our main targets now and essentially get the equivalent of Camara and Ahadme in without waiting to see if anyone better becomes available

c) Wait, realise we can’t get the kind of striker we want in and get Camara and Ahadme in on deadline day

d) Don’t get anyone in. Save the money and use the money to build the squad further in the summer when there is more value
Kieffer Moore update on 22:48 - Jan 23 with 6174 viewsPlums

As we like fishing in Spurs' pond for back up strikers, perhaps we should give Jamie Donley a go.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Kieffer Moore update on 23:10 - Jan 23 with 5839 viewsJakeITFC

Kieffer Moore update on 22:46 - Jan 23 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

If the fee was sensible, surely we would prefer that to a loan anyway? We need someone else, if not two, to play the Hirst role and cover. We have lost Scarlett, Hirst and Ladapo, we can't expect to maintain ourselves with just Jackson and maybe Broadhead, who is out of form, doing that job?

I think it’s probably that it will take a few million + 2-3 years of £30k a week (at least) in order for it to happen - so that’s a lowball estimate of about £6m for a player who might not even be a starter for us come April.

As an expensive loan it makes some sense as it’s a needs must situation, but I’d be less keen on us mortgaging our future in order to sign Moore.
Kieffer Moore update on 00:31 - Jan 24 with 5450 viewsGuthrum

Thing is, both Camara and Ahadme were stymied by injuries. We never really got to find out how good they might have been. Both arrived with decent pedigrees, the former a lively midfielder for Plymouth, the latter having scored goals for Burton (and doing pretty well for Cambridge since, before getting injured again).

It wasn't quality which let them down, so much as fitness.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Kieffer Moore update on 00:37 - Jan 24 with 5424 viewsStenvict

Kieffer Moore update on 22:48 - Jan 23 by DarkBrandon

What are the alternatives though?

a) overpay now, meaning we have to sell in the Summer and end up with someone like Davis going for tuppence because we are breaking the FFP ceiling

b) Give up on our main targets now and essentially get the equivalent of Camara and Ahadme in without waiting to see if anyone better becomes available

c) Wait, realise we can’t get the kind of striker we want in and get Camara and Ahadme in on deadline day

d) Don’t get anyone in. Save the money and use the money to build the squad further in the summer when there is more value

Regarding A. Surely if that were the case, we'd be playing hard ball, and looking to get as much money from a Davis sale, rather than accepting the 1st bid?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Kieffer Moore update on 00:44 - Jan 24 with 5395 viewsITFCBlues

Kieffer Moore update on 00:37 - Jan 24 by Stenvict

Regarding A. Surely if that were the case, we'd be playing hard ball, and looking to get as much money from a Davis sale, rather than accepting the 1st bid?

We may not be in a position to play hard ball if we need to sell in order to comply with ffp

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Kieffer Moore update on 00:46 - Jan 24 with 5390 viewsJ2BLUE

Kieffer Moore update on 22:41 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

We'll see. I'm not especially worried.

Same. The dominoes will start falling soon.

I think we will get Gallagher +1

If he wants to come and knows he will play plenty of games in a team like this he might even hand in a transfer request.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kieffer Moore update on 06:37 - Jan 24 with 4908 viewsfranz_tyson

I personally don't fancy Moore. Just doesn't seem the type who'd be able to do all the grunt work that Hirst does. Is he mobile enough? Maybe handy to have off the bench as a big lump if we're chasing a game.. but not convinced.
Would we reason that we'd probably miss out on second place and Hirst will be fit for the play-offs - so why push for
Moore ? Perhaps too negative and we should be going all out for it?
If it's about money I'd go only for Gallagher as he seems a better fit.
Kieffer Moore update on 06:52 - Jan 24 with 4812 viewsBuffaloBill

Kieffer Moore update on 06:37 - Jan 24 by franz_tyson

I personally don't fancy Moore. Just doesn't seem the type who'd be able to do all the grunt work that Hirst does. Is he mobile enough? Maybe handy to have off the bench as a big lump if we're chasing a game.. but not convinced.
Would we reason that we'd probably miss out on second place and Hirst will be fit for the play-offs - so why push for
Moore ? Perhaps too negative and we should be going all out for it?
If it's about money I'd go only for Gallagher as he seems a better fit.

Agree, I even would go as far to say even chasing a game, we're not a lump it up there type team. Look at Mon as example - the goal cake from transition and overloading numbers.

We definitely don't need Moore as the main option.

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Kieffer Moore update on 06:53 - Jan 24 with 4804 viewsVaughan8

Really?

I doubt he nor Spurs want to send him here again. Would be a strange move all round if that happened.

He's clearly a talent as played for England u21s but I'm not sure he's the answer.
Kieffer Moore update on 08:50 - Jan 24 with 4201 viewsSimonds92

Kieffer Moore update on 22:27 - Jan 23 by ITFCBlues

Track record of being accurate?

Not sure why he gets so much stick on here from people that clearly don't follow him.

I guess if you're paying a monthly fee to get dud links you'd have to justify it, but I dont think he's any different to the online 'Tipsters' who get 1 winner out of however many bets they place, more by luck than judgement.

If you can find me any links he's given that have resulted in a signing, which aren't rehashes of other journalist's stories, maybe I'll start to be a believer!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024