Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? 19:48 - Jan 30 with 3457 viewsMiaow

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 19:49 - Jan 30 with 2883 viewspointofblue

Think that was the day the Sam Gallagher rumours started?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 19:52 - Jan 30 with 2836 viewsHelp

That has got 70's all over it. The white flag is 7 something
[Post edited 30 Jan 19:55]
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 19:54 - Jan 30 with 2814 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Can narrow it down to between 1972-76 due to the 'Jonty' flag
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:05 - Jan 30 with 2741 viewsghostofescobar

It’s an away European tie…….which is a complete guess.

GhostOfEscobar

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:08 - Jan 30 with 2720 viewsMiaow

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:05 - Jan 30 by ghostofescobar

That's what I'm thinking, based on the seating.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:19 - Jan 30 with 2634 viewsblueislander

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:08 - Jan 30 by Miaow

That's what I'm thinking, based on the seating.

If it does mention 7 it could be from 1974 when we beatSouthampton 7-0. Could the photo be from The Dell.
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:25 - Jan 30 with 2594 viewsgtsb1966

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:05 - Jan 30 by ghostofescobar

I was thinking Rotterdam 1975.
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:27 - Jan 30 with 2576 views66notout

Former Town skipper Tommy Parker sitting in front row. It was at Feyenoord in 1975.
Login to get fewer ads

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:43 - Jan 30 with 2459 viewsJ2BLUE

If that banner in top left says good luck Ipswich it's probably a big game?

Could it be the FA Cup semi in 1975 at Stamford Bridge?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:45 - Jan 30 with 2432 viewsBLUEBEAT

Those BootBoys on the right 😆

Poll: W or W

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:51 - Jan 30 with 2369 viewsericclacton

Know.
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:57 - Jan 30 with 2321 viewsMiaow

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:27 - Jan 30 by 66notout

Former Town skipper Tommy Parker sitting in front row. It was at Feyenoord in 1975.

Nice one!

A Google search brought up this excellent image featuring the "GOOD LUCK IPSWICH TOWN" banner:

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:03 - Jan 30 with 2251 viewsBigalhunter

I’m sure the lad in the chequered jumper with the ‘tache was a regular UEFA Cup away fan in the mid 70’s.
I’m going Feyenoord away in Sept 1975. I’m sure we did a couple of trips to Holland in that campaign but I’m 80% certain it isn’t Enschede.
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:11 - Jan 30 with 2160 viewsArnieM

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:57 - Jan 30 by Miaow

Nice one!

A Google search brought up this excellent image featuring the "GOOD LUCK IPSWICH TOWN" banner:

Feyenoord vs Town Sept 1975 . 2-1 to Town… Whymark and Johnson … I was at that game 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:15 - Jan 30 with 2112 viewsMeadowlark

I went to Feyenoord and Enschede, and I don't remember it, but that neither proves not disproves anything.
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:27 - Jan 30 with 2024 viewsColin_Viljoen

I did have some white "Skinners" back in the day.
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 2021 viewsWD19

Is that Mick Mills in drag?
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:32 - Jan 30 with 1987 viewsfloridablue

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 20:27 - Jan 30 by 66notout

I went to the Feyenoord away leg. I remember the vast majority of Town fans were in a section close to the halfway line. I actually stood with a small group, in the end to the right of that group. Also, , didn't the heavens open for most or all of the game?
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:41 - Jan 30 with 1903 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This poster may know: https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/GiveusanI/

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:41 - Jan 30 with 1890 viewsFtnfwest

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:15 - Jan 30 by Meadowlark

I went to Feyenoord and Enschede, and I don't remember it, but that neither proves not disproves anything.

Not wet enough for Feyenoord
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:43 - Jan 30 with 1867 viewsbackwaywhen

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:32 - Jan 30 by floridablue

I went to the Feyenoord away leg. I remember the vast majority of Town fans were in a section close to the halfway line. I actually stood with a small group, in the end to the right of that group. Also, , didn't the heavens open for most or all of the game?

Yes they did , I was there that night , great trip and a nice welcoming committee outside the stadium afterwards, a few flick knives flashed at us , albeit the other side of the wire fencing .
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:53 - Jan 30 with 1740 viewsSharkey

Were the Union flags a European trip thing, or were they on display at Portman Road too?
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 22:12 - Jan 30 with 1640 viewsfloridablue

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:41 - Jan 30 by Ftnfwest

Not wet enough for Feyenoord

As I mentioned in my post, that my memory of Feyenoord 75 was a brutal night rain wise , and back then i'm thinking most of the stadium was without cover. So, could. that photo be from the next leg game in Brugge?.
Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 22:29 - Jan 30 with 1580 viewsbluelagos

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:11 - Jan 30 by ArnieM

Feyenoord vs Town Sept 1975 . 2-1 to Town… Whymark and Johnson … I was at that game 👍

So would the players/officials have travelled on the ferry with a load of fans? Away games in Holland/Belgium must have been a piece of cake given the ferry routes from Felixstowe and Harwich.

Those really were the days

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 22:37 - Jan 30 with 1547 viewsArnieM

Does anybody know where and when this photograph was taken? on 21:32 - Jan 30 by floridablue

It seemed to rain for most of the game, ( I got soaked and didn’t take a coat / well you don’t at 16yrs of age do you, when you’re indestructible). All I can remember was their police turning snd points their guns at us when Jonty scored the winner : they thought we were going to cause trouble based on Spurs fans rampage through the city the year before and Leeds doing similar a year or two before that. British footie fans had a rubbish reputation in the 70’s abroad from memory .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024