Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) 11:58 - Feb 1 with 3656 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 11:59 - Feb 1 with 3194 viewsWallingford_Boy

Done deal now.

Agreed - nice one.

RIP Sir Bobby

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:00 - Feb 1 with 3167 viewstextbackup

Same.

If we adapt how we play a bit, but we get results, will it matter?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:00 - Feb 1 with 3135 viewsFrimleyBlue

If it happens, ( No idea if it's just been confirmed, can't see anything just yet )

I think we'll get promoted.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 1 with 3110 viewsJ2BLUE

Very good signing if confirmed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 1 with 3086 viewsFrimleyBlue

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:00 - Feb 1 by textbackup

Same.

If we adapt how we play a bit, but we get results, will it matter?

We don't need to adapt much

He might not be as mobile as Hirst, but he understands pressing angles,
But he's also better at holding the ball up and heading than Hirst, so it's an upgrade for when we have the ball

Waka waka eh eh

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:02 - Feb 1 with 3084 viewsLion

Is it definitely done Sitters?

Poll: Is Blue Badger ( booooooooooooooo ) a cyber bully?

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:05 - Feb 1 with 2938 viewsMetal_Hacker

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:02 - Feb 1 by Lion

Is it definitely done Sitters?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:08 - Feb 1 with 2788 viewsLion

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:05 - Feb 1 by Metal_Hacker

I know but i can't fully believe until Phil says so on this site metal hacker!

Login to get fewer ads

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:11 - Feb 1 with 2648 viewsjoepublic

Sky now saying its agread

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:12 - Feb 1 with 2601 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Consider what options were left to us, we couldn't have done any better in all honesty.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:14 - Feb 1 with 2513 viewsLion

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:11 - Feb 1 by joepublic

Sky now saying its agread

ooohhhh, incoming, lovely

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:15 - Feb 1 with 2491 viewsStokieBlue

I wasn't keen to begin with but given the options available he's a good piece of business.

Also ready to start straight away.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:16 - Feb 1 with 2480 viewsVaughan8

Agreed. I'm not sure what "Moore" people would want.

In our budget i'm sure there isn't much better we can get. You can spout about these League one scorers etc but they're mostly untried at this level.
Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:18 - Feb 1 with 2404 viewsLowerNorth

Agreed great bit of business…Adapting our play is not necessarily a bad thing anyway, another string to our bow… teams were definitely learning how to deal with us better! Jackson still does a job closing down, big Kieffer can come on and finish the job (or vice versa)…. (Or Al-Hamadi)… you get the gist!
Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:19 - Feb 1 with 2380 viewsMaySixth

Not done yet

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:24 - Feb 1 with 2193 viewsIllinoisblue

No complaints at all but more excited by Al-Hamadi.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:32 - Feb 1 with 2035 viewsFrimleyBlue

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:24 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

No complaints at all but more excited by Al-Hamadi.

Also worth pointing out the invaluable training effect of having Moore with Al Hamadi.. For someone to develop at a rapid rate, no one better to learn from over the next few months than Moore.

Waka waka eh eh

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:40 - Feb 1 with 1878 viewsRyorry

?? Where? I got all excited when I saw 5 notifications from ITFC on my phone, but they weren’t for any new signings!

Edit: Ok, phone’s refreshed and can see Phil’s news item now
[Post edited 1 Feb 12:44]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:43 - Feb 1 with 1797 viewsRobTheMonk

Davis is going to get like another ten assists lol.
Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:49 - Feb 1 with 1715 viewsitfckenty

I think this bodes well for us, plus with the euros literally right around the corner, he needs consistent game time, so needs to work hard and perform - and who better to be playing with two team mates. could literally work in all of their favour.

lets face it, this could be his last euros (if they qualify), so he will definitely want the opportunity if he can take it.
Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:50 - Feb 1 with 1683 viewsSheffordBlue

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:32 - Feb 1 by FrimleyBlue

Also worth pointing out the invaluable training effect of having Moore with Al Hamadi.. For someone to develop at a rapid rate, no one better to learn from over the next few months than Moore.

The same for Hirst when he starts training again I think.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:51 - Feb 1 with 1659 viewstextbackup

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:43 - Feb 1 by RobTheMonk

Davis is going to get like another ten assists lol.

I mentioned this before, and was told we don’t cross it in the box.

However, with him now in the box that says to me we have the option to…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 13:35 - Feb 1 with 1375 viewsDaninthecampo

I agree I think it will work well, if you look at Maidstone we had so much of the ball around the box but with no focal point in it, until Chappers came on. Having a 6ft5 striker looking to get on the end of Davis, Burns Sarmiento and Hutch crosses etc will add another danger
When was the last time we scored a header from open play?
Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 13:39 - Feb 1 with 1328 viewsBloomBlue

Disappointed as we need a championship striker....... oooh hold on Moore a Premier League, World Cup striker 😀 ..FORKING brilliant news.

Fantastic work by the recruiting team
Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 14:14 - Feb 1 with 1159 viewsitfcjoe

Honestly think Moore is a fantastic bit of business. (n/t) on 12:51 - Feb 1 by textbackup

I mentioned this before, and was told we don’t cross it in the box.

However, with him now in the box that says to me we have the option to…

6'6 Moore forcing the other teams to panic and dragging defenders about whilst the ball lands on the head of the unmarked 5'6 Conor Chaplin

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024