Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? 22:01 - Feb 11 with 4022 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Is it….

‘The clown commentator’ - The person who is auditioning for a role on sky sports by providing comment for every kick of the ball, but who is also an absolute clown and has vary dubious views.

‘Hold me closer tiny bladder’ - The person who is up and down to the toilet two or three times each half

‘No time for tippy tappy’ - The person who inexplicably shouts “FOOOOOORRRRWWWWARDDD” a good few times a game

‘Kicks every ball…. And backside’ - The person who either accidentally or less accidentally kicks the back of your seat non stop

‘Darth Vaper’ - Usually spotted at away games, the person who is constantly keeping you enclosed in a cloud of sickly sweet pineapple smelling vape

‘The fourty yard fighter’ - Someone who is constantly distracting your eye line by starting long distance fights and calling people outside for a scrap in the home/away end from fourty yards away.
You missed out "My wife". (n/t) on 22:04 - Feb 11 with 3038 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

You missed out "My wife". (n/t) on 22:07 - Feb 11 with 3025 viewsCoastalblue

You missed out "My wife". (n/t) on 22:04 - Feb 11 by Bloots

and the bloke who pees in your pocket

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

You missed out "My wife". (n/t) on 22:09 - Feb 11 with 3012 viewsMatt_Netherlands

You missed out "My wife". (n/t) on 22:07 - Feb 11 by Coastalblue

Ermmmm a euphemism or…?
Same person sometimes. (n/t) on 22:10 - Feb 11 with 3004 viewsBloots

You missed out "My wife". (n/t) on 22:07 - Feb 11 by Coastalblue

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

You missed out "My wife". (n/t) on 22:11 - Feb 11 with 2990 viewsCoastalblue

You missed out "My wife". (n/t) on 22:09 - Feb 11 by Matt_Netherlands

Ermmmm a euphemism or…?

No was a thing once

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 22:56 - Feb 11 with 2893 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

The man who sits next to me in Block M was called out yesterday for his constant negativity

Someone few rows in front "Will you shut up?"

Every game he moans. Hates when we play short. Hates when we lose it by going direct. "That int nuh good... oh no he's made sumfon ov ut"

Sitting next to him as another ST holder, it's tough to sour the atmosphere myself, but glad someone finally called him out. His response to his wife was "don't he want his team to win?"
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 23:45 - Feb 11 with 2809 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Years ago the person you least wanted to sit near was the one who saved his weekly cigar for Saturday afternoon.

Horrible stinking thing. And the cigar was even worse.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 23:59 - Feb 11 with 2773 viewsJ2BLUE

The time delay - the middle aged woman who sits behind you singing along REALLY quietly 5 seconds behind the SBR stand.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 01:08 - Feb 12 with 2706 viewsjudespiveyg

There's a bloke who sits behind me in Cobbold C who always talks about Man United which is just weird behaviour. If Town and United are playing he'll have the United game on his phone and also be watching that.

Part of me wants to go easy on him cause he has always gone, even during League One and the relegation, so has been more loyal than me in recent years, but my god I'm so sick of hearing him whinge about Man bloody United.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 07:54 - Feb 12 with 2371 viewsTractorgirlforever

I think im guilty of the kick every ball !.. i often find myself, not kicking someones chair infront of me but leaning on the person next to me, whichever way we are shooting i lean on the person that side, so at least its only for a half for each person!.. i do stop myself when im realising im doing it but nobody has been polite enough to shove me off so far!
Same person sometimes. (n/t) on 08:05 - Feb 12 with 2344 viewsHerbivore

Same person sometimes. (n/t) on 22:10 - Feb 11 by Bloots

Good aim.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 08:12 - Feb 12 with 2319 viewsWickets

I win a lot of headers at corner's!
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 08:25 - Feb 12 with 2285 viewsBloomBlue

The mobile phone surfer - the one who spends most of the match looking at their phone and then constantly giving his mates a running commentary on the scores in the other games.

On Sat given our 12:30 kickoff you would assume he would watch the game, nope constantly surfing.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 08:27 - Feb 12 with 2275 viewsChurchman

The lot around me this year are pretty good tbf. The chap next to me doesn’t say much during the game other than quietly mumbling about Clarke. However, every single match the lino gets it at full volume from him. Every game. It’s actually funny and sometimes others including me join in. I love football.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 08:52 - Feb 12 with 2205 viewswrightsrightglove

Can we add ‘the Jackson* hater’?

*Doesnt have to be Jackson, just whoever the latest scapegoat is over the years. One sits near us in section 4 who thinks it’s hilarious to shout ‘that’s it Jackson, run really fast’ every thirty seconds when he’s on the pitch. He’s now turned his attention to Wolfy given that Jackson won’t be getting a lot of game time. ‘You’re fúcking shït wolfy’ is the latest version.

Section 4 SBRL btw, if you’re reading this, shut up you c##t
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 09:00 - Feb 12 with 2168 viewsrickw

Only one I've sat near is this one "‘No time for tippy tappy’ - The person who inexplicably shouts “FOOOOOORRRRWWWWARDDD” a good few times a game"

You could understand if they didn't like playing out from the back or didn't like long ball but not liking both at the same time and having no idea they are constantly contradicting themselves.....

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 09:07 - Feb 12 with 2140 viewspatrickswell

I only go to games occasionally, but there was a bloke a few rows ahead of me at Preston, aged about 23, who spent most of the game making banker signs towards the Tom Finney Stand, which from what I could see was populated not with Preston Ultras but rather families and pensioners.
I wonder if he will be at Millwall?

In fairness, I could have qualified for this award at Preston given that my frustrations over the first 10 minutes led me to bellow something potentially actionable at the referee. I wound my neck in after that though.
[Post edited 12 Feb 14:14]
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 09:13 - Feb 12 with 2121 viewsBuhrer

When a town fan brings an friend whos a fan of the opposition, and doesn't keep them respectable of this, and in fact as they interact the town fan starts to criticise their own team, because their cambridge supporting mates there and they're hosting. Similarly annoying are the politics/cost of living chatterers... fack off im at the footy.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 09:17 - Feb 12 with 2096 viewssoupytwist

I think I'm guilty of the "kick every ball/back of the seat" when things get a bit tense. The person sat in front of me is either very tolerant or I'm not quite as bad as I think.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 09:18 - Feb 12 with 2091 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 22:56 - Feb 11 by No_Moore_Kieffer

The man who sits next to me in Block M was called out yesterday for his constant negativity

Someone few rows in front "Will you shut up?"

Every game he moans. Hates when we play short. Hates when we lose it by going direct. "That int nuh good... oh no he's made sumfon ov ut"

Sitting next to him as another ST holder, it's tough to sour the atmosphere myself, but glad someone finally called him out. His response to his wife was "don't he want his team to win?"

Someone near me on Saturday kept referring to our whole team as “a bunch of absolute bottle jobs”…… a team who is fourth in the championship and still punching way above expectations. Fans can be so infuriating.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 09:20 - Feb 12 with 2062 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 08:52 - Feb 12 by wrightsrightglove

Can we add ‘the Jackson* hater’?

*Doesnt have to be Jackson, just whoever the latest scapegoat is over the years. One sits near us in section 4 who thinks it’s hilarious to shout ‘that’s it Jackson, run really fast’ every thirty seconds when he’s on the pitch. He’s now turned his attention to Wolfy given that Jackson won’t be getting a lot of game time. ‘You’re fúcking shït wolfy’ is the latest version.

Section 4 SBRL btw, if you’re reading this, shut up you c##t

Ah yeah ‘The Scapegoater’ would’ve been a great inclusion for the list! Interesting that your section 4 friend has given the title to Woolfy. I thought Clarke was a shoe in to take over from Jackson….
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 09:32 - Feb 12 with 2005 viewsChurchman

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 09:20 - Feb 12 by Matt_Netherlands

Ah yeah ‘The Scapegoater’ would’ve been a great inclusion for the list! Interesting that your section 4 friend has given the title to Woolfy. I thought Clarke was a shoe in to take over from Jackson….

The question is if you are a player, is it better to get dogs abuse or to be laughed at?

I’m thinking here of Frank Nouble. When he was here we were sitting towards NS end and people would just take the p£ss and laugh at him.

I think I’d rather get a load of abuse than that.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 10:27 - Feb 12 with 1908 viewsArchiRob

1. 3 rows of American Tourists (from a CruiseShip) who constantly had to have rules explained over and over again with all the banal comments

2. Restricted view seat at PR - great view couldn't understand why restricted - then all through game people passing by to get beer then to pi$$ it out and any action resulted in them immediately stopping and blocking the view.
Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 10:38 - Feb 12 with 1877 viewsGeoffSentence

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 08:25 - Feb 12 by BloomBlue

The mobile phone surfer - the one who spends most of the match looking at their phone and then constantly giving his mates a running commentary on the scores in the other games.

On Sat given our 12:30 kickoff you would assume he would watch the game, nope constantly surfing.

Can you ask him what network he's on. From half an hour before kick off I can't get a signal anywhere near the ground.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Which of these is the most annoying person to be sat near at a game? on 11:24 - Feb 12 with 1781 viewsEwan_Oozami

The 'side to sider' constantly leaning left or right when the ball's on that side of the pitch, even though they'd have a perfect view even if they just sat still!
[Post edited 12 Feb 11:24]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024