Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know what, we are going to do this arent we 18:26 - Feb 17 with 8696 viewsKeno

We will be top two come the end of the season

Just a feeling, similar to how I felt last season after the Bolton game

COYBs!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 18:30 - Feb 17 with 4872 viewsbilllm

I like your optimism,
You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 18:32 - Feb 17 with 4848 viewstextbackup

I’d love for you to be right… but regardless of what we do, them other 2 just aren’t going to drop more points than we gain, unfortunately

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 18:34 - Feb 17 with 4827 viewsRyorry

As the official Anti Hex manager, I'm obliged to say that you didn't say that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 18:39 - Feb 17 with 4790 viewsKeno

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 18:32 - Feb 17 by textbackup

I’d love for you to be right… but regardless of what we do, them other 2 just aren’t going to drop more points than we gain, unfortunately

well we have Southampton to play

Leeds have Leicester, Southampton and away games at Watford and Middlesbrough

Soithamptopn us, Leeds and Leicester

so you never know

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 18:48 - Feb 17 with 4700 viewsChurchman

I don’t know about that, but it feels a bit like last season. If we win on Tuesday, a bit of a winning run on the cards?
You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 18:50 - Feb 17 with 4681 viewsJ2BLUE

Huge ask but definitely got a chance. When you look at the table and see 13 games left...every game is now absolutely massive.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 18:52 - Feb 17 with 4652 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 18:50 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

Huge ask but definitely got a chance. When you look at the table and see 13 games left...every game is now absolutely massive.

Would love to get to April in the conversation. There is going to be the odd unexpected result we just need to concentrate on what we can control.
You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 19:12 - Feb 17 with 4546 viewsJeff_winger

We can do this if
We beat Southampton
Leicester beat Leeds
Leeds and Southampton draw.

All possible
Login to get fewer ads

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 19:13 - Feb 17 with 4529 viewspointofblue

I think it's going to be too much to ask but we deserve credit for keeping pace with Leeds and Southampton.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 19:34 - Feb 17 with 4403 viewsVic

They don’t have to. We just need to get 2 more points (or whatever it is) than them between now and the end of the season.

But I get what you mean - both Leeds and Saints look better equipped than us to do what’s necessary. But let’s never say never!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 19:58 - Feb 17 with 4277 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If it helps Texters you said the same thing last year and we then won 15 of our next 19 matches:
We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we by textbackup 11 Feb 2023 19:40
Even a draw after pissing about going 2-0 down isn’t good enough.

We were fcking top, points clear.

This is an absolute shtshow, we’ll probably nick a 5th 6th place finish due to the sheer amount of sht we have left to play… but I don’t see us getting anything from barnsley Bolton or Derby, might nick a point or two if we are lucky, which really then gives nobody any hope that the playoffs will result in anything but 82726 passes then concede from the only shot or two we have against us.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:01 - Feb 17 with 4248 viewsReusersTown

And people call you negative!?!?!
You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:02 - Feb 17 with 4237 viewsNthQldITFC

I like the cut of your jib.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:03 - Feb 17 with 4228 viewstextbackup

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 19:58 - Feb 17 by The_Romford_Blue

If it helps Texters you said the same thing last year and we then won 15 of our next 19 matches:
We have absolutely fcked this haven’t we by textbackup 11 Feb 2023 19:40
Even a draw after pissing about going 2-0 down isn’t good enough.

We were fcking top, points clear.

This is an absolute shtshow, we’ll probably nick a 5th 6th place finish due to the sheer amount of sht we have left to play… but I don’t see us getting anything from barnsley Bolton or Derby, might nick a point or two if we are lucky, which really then gives nobody any hope that the playoffs will result in anything but 82726 passes then concede from the only shot or two we have against us.

If we do that in the league above now I’ll be absolutely over the moon.

I’ve accepted it’s the playoffs for us, but love that so many are still keeping the faith, and I hope I’m wrong AGAIN!

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:03 - Feb 17 with 4218 viewsNthQldITFC

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 19:12 - Feb 17 by Jeff_winger

We can do this if
We beat Southampton
Leicester beat Leeds
Leeds and Southampton draw.

All possible

Only needs the first two if we win all our other games.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:07 - Feb 17 with 4205 viewsdavblue

We’ve Got a sneak but lightening rarely strikes twice for anyone who expects us to replicate the end of last season.

I hope we do, because those last 3 months of the season were unreal last year.
[Post edited 17 Feb 20:27]
You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:36 - Feb 17 with 4080 viewsLeoMuff

Heart says yes, head says no. However our run of games over the next month or so look very winnable so….

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:41 - Feb 17 with 4044 viewsBasuco

April is going to be a very tough month, Saints, scum, Watford, Boro, Cov, Hull. Not out of the question but will be a big task.
You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:49 - Feb 17 with 4002 viewsWestSussexBlue

Just as a matter of interest, where do you see it happening? Ie where will Saints, Leeds drop their points.
You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:50 - Feb 17 with 3988 viewsN2_Blue

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:03 - Feb 17 by textbackup

If we do that in the league above now I’ll be absolutely over the moon.

I’ve accepted it’s the playoffs for us, but love that so many are still keeping the faith, and I hope I’m wrong AGAIN!

Over the moon but somehow I’m sure you’d still find something to moan about.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:53 - Feb 17 with 3961 viewsKeno

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:49 - Feb 17 by WestSussexBlue

Just as a matter of interest, where do you see it happening? Ie where will Saints, Leeds drop their points.

Don’t know

Do you remember last season when Sheff Weds had that real easy game at forest green?

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 21:08 - Feb 17 with 3897 viewsReus30

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:41 - Feb 17 by Basuco

April is going to be a very tough month, Saints, scum, Watford, Boro, Cov, Hull. Not out of the question but will be a big task.

Out of those reverse fixtures, you know we were unbeaten and only drew one of those....

Same again please!
You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 21:09 - Feb 17 with 3887 viewstextbackup

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:50 - Feb 17 by N2_Blue

Over the moon but somehow I’m sure you’d still find something to moan about.

Ah look, it’s my weird shadow.

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 21:09 - Feb 17 with 3885 viewstextbackup

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:01 - Feb 17 by ReusersTown

And people call you negative!?!?!

How the hell is that negative 😂

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 21:23 - Feb 17 with 3818 viewsBuhrer

You know what, we are going to do this arent we on 20:49 - Feb 17 by WestSussexBlue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024