Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… 21:14 - Feb 18 with 3048 viewsSitfcB

Keith Stroud.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 21:41 - Feb 18 with 2945 viewsGeoffSentence

We only get sh1t refs.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 21:42 - Feb 18 with 2934 viewsIllinoisblue

He still owes us for missing the groin-high assault on McGoldrick.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 21:49 - Feb 18 with 2908 viewsGeoffSentence

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 21:42 - Feb 18 by Illinoisblue

And for giving Aston Villa the season's most ludicrous penalty, and for not giving us a clear and blatant one in the same game.

He's fecking useless.

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 21:56 - Feb 18 with 2875 viewsNthQldITFC

At least it's against Rotherham.

Every Stroud has a Miller lining.

I'll get me coat.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 22:07 - Feb 18 with 2826 viewsGeoffSentence

I've just realised that he's from Hampshire.

He's also reffed 111 different league clubs, but never reffed Portsmouth.

I wonder if he will be in the mood to do us a favour in the promotion race.

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 22:20 - Feb 18 with 2726 viewspointofblue

How is he still a ref? And why do we keep getting him?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 22:23 - Feb 18 with 2724 viewsEastTownBlue

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 22:07 - Feb 18 by GeoffSentence

I've just realised that he's from Hampshire.

He's also reffed 111 different league clubs, but never reffed Portsmouth.

I wonder if he will be in the mood to do us a favour in the promotion race.

Unlikely as he is a Luton fan.

His first Town match was Mark Fish’s debut at QPR. Later that season he awarded us the non penalty against Wolves and missed Haynes unintentionally handling the ball over the line at Carrow Road. We have paid the price ever since.
Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 22:53 - Feb 18 with 2612 viewsunbelievablue

54 years young. Mad.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Login to get fewer ads

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 22:54 - Feb 18 with 2603 viewsParisBlue

That's a 12th yellow for Morsy then

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 23:00 - Feb 18 with 2583 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Against Rotherham too. It's like our worst nightmare.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 06:47 - Feb 19 with 2280 viewsSitfcB

In other referee news - Graham Scott hasn’t reffed a game since our game v Preston.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 06:59 - Feb 19 with 2239 viewsHerbivore

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 06:47 - Feb 19 by SitfcB

In other referee news - Graham Scott hasn’t reffed a game since our game v Preston.

Good. If we narrowly miss out on promotion this season, his incompetence could end up having been very costly. The tw@t missed two stonewall pens when we drew at Rotherham as well.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 07:17 - Feb 19 with 2195 viewsITFC_Forever

Thanks for ruining my Monday.

How is that clown still a ref?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 07:29 - Feb 19 with 2148 viewsitfcsuth

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 06:59 - Feb 19 by Herbivore

Good. If we narrowly miss out on promotion this season, his incompetence could end up having been very costly. The tw@t missed two stonewall pens when we drew at Rotherham as well.

He was awful - which is staggering considering how many PL games he has refereed.

However, the biggest disaster was the linesmen on the day to be fair, not Graham Scott.
Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 07:32 - Feb 19 with 2136 viewsHerbivore

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 07:29 - Feb 19 by itfcsuth

He was awful - which is staggering considering how many PL games he has refereed.

However, the biggest disaster was the linesmen on the day to be fair, not Graham Scott.

The whole officiating team to be honest. The offside is on the lino but the ref not blowing for a clear shove in the back on Morsy that led to their first goal was just as big an error.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 07:47 - Feb 19 with 2089 viewsWonTheCupin78

Who is the linesman?
Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 08:14 - Feb 19 with 2022 viewsGeoffSentence

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 22:23 - Feb 18 by EastTownBlue

Unlikely as he is a Luton fan.

His first Town match was Mark Fish’s debut at QPR. Later that season he awarded us the non penalty against Wolves and missed Haynes unintentionally handling the ball over the line at Carrow Road. We have paid the price ever since.

Odd then that he's never reffed them, maybe it's just because he's from Portsmouth.

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 10:25 - Feb 19 with 1720 viewswoodbridge_blue

At the risk of being controversial and tempting fate, I thought the last game he officiated us he wasn't too bad....certainly nowhere near some of his past performances that have been rightly highlighted above..

Tin hat now on in readiness for replies!
Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 11:32 - Feb 19 with 1612 viewsGeoffSentence

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 10:25 - Feb 19 by woodbridge_blue

At the risk of being controversial and tempting fate, I thought the last game he officiated us he wasn't too bad....certainly nowhere near some of his past performances that have been rightly highlighted above..

Tin hat now on in readiness for replies!

If he wasn't too bad, then that probably means he was incompetent in our favour.

To be fair to Stroud, it's not just us who thinks he's useless, it seems fans throughout the league think he's terrible.

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 13:21 - Feb 19 with 1461 viewsRyorry

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 06:47 - Feb 19 by SitfcB

Good. I wonder if he's been booted off the ref list altogether, or has just been sin-binned - hopefully with a requirement to re-take a refs' training course, if the the latter.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 14:38 - Feb 19 with 1377 viewstractorshark

He was the fourth official for Man City v Chelsea on Saturday. Kept telling Pep to get back in his coaching area.
You see him regularly as a fourth official in the Prem. I imagine he is just as fussy there as he is out in the middle.
Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 18:14 - Feb 19 with 1237 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

To back this up we have Gavin Ward to look forward to on saturday!
Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 18:17 - Feb 19 with 1227 views_clive_baker_

Controversial opinion but I make him one of the better ones over recent seasons.
Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 18:22 - Feb 19 with 1213 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 18:17 - Feb 19 by _clive_baker_

Controversial opinion but I make him one of the better ones over recent seasons.

I tend to find he has a good first half but weakens his performance in the second.
Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 19:26 - Feb 19 with 1157 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wish I hadn’t just seen who the ref is on Tuesday… on 21:42 - Feb 18 by Illinoisblue

That should have been a red card and a lengthy ban. Instead, not even a free kick!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024