Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) 14:31 - Mar 9 with 2255 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:33 - Mar 9 with 2216 views_clive_baker_

The equaliser was absolutely horrendous.
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:34 - Mar 9 with 2179 viewsstrikalite

We backed off and backed off allowing that
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:34 - Mar 9 with 2178 viewsredrickstuhaart

Absolutely. But how is the match still being played at 99.5 minutes?
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:34 - Mar 9 with 2177 viewsBluecasp

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:33 - Mar 9 by _clive_baker_

Burgess to blame
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:34 - Mar 9 with 2165 viewsnoggin

Invited it on. Have to say, we deserved what we got there.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:37 - Mar 9 with 2023 viewsBLUEGOLD

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:34 - Mar 9 by noggin

Invited it on. Have to say, we deserved what we got there.

Taking Moore off was madness.

He’s another tall defender to win the balls in the box
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:38 - Mar 9 with 1975 viewsVegtablue

Cardiff created more and scored more today, hard to have many complaints. We shot ourselves in the foot trying to park the bus though, for sure.
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:38 - Mar 9 with 1941 viewsbelgablue

The goals were the stuff of nightmares. Forget about it. Move on

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:48 - Mar 9 with 1840 viewscressi

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:38 - Mar 9 by belgablue

The goals were the stuff of nightmares. Forget about it. Move on

Forget the goals it was a overall poor performance all round to many players not at the races .
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:50 - Mar 9 with 1829 viewsSharkey

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:34 - Mar 9 by redrickstuhaart

Hladky's time-wasting yellow was after the 8 minutes was signalled. That accounts for a bit of it. A goal and a substitution add a bit more.
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:50 - Mar 9 with 1804 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:34 - Mar 9 by redrickstuhaart

Learn the rules
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:52 - Mar 9 with 1749 viewstextbackup

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:33 - Mar 9 by _clive_baker_

4 times we failed

- didn’t stop cross
- didn’t win header
- didn’t clear it
- didn’t get a block in

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 15:02 - Mar 9 with 1660 viewsNeedhamChris

Because they are the rules - the celebration plus the subs means more time.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 15:12 - Mar 9 with 1584 viewsSwansea_Blue

8 minutes added, plus time for the restart which was over a minute, plus a sub. The time wasn’t a problem, but us never really getting going was.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 15:15 - Mar 9 with 1544 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:52 - Mar 9 by textbackup

4 times we failed

- didn’t stop cross
- didn’t win header
- didn’t clear it
- didn’t get a block in

Yep we were giving a warning a sign just before. Clarke is too indecisive at times and I think it was Burgess who failed to put his foot through it for the first.
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 15:35 - Mar 9 with 1453 viewsArnieM

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:52 - Mar 9 by textbackup

4 times we failed

- didn’t stop cross
- didn’t win header
- didn’t clear it
- didn’t get a block in

Yes, absolutely spot on, and is central to my constant bursting about t inability to defend when we’re asked too!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 15:41 - Mar 9 with 1418 viewsRyorry

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 14:37 - Mar 9 by BLUEGOLD

Taking Moore off was madness.

He’s another tall defender to win the balls in the box

He had three head injuries in the match and was holding his head after he scored.

No-brainer to take him off

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 17:34 - Mar 9 with 1236 viewstextbackup

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 15:35 - Mar 9 by ArnieM

Yes, absolutely spot on, and is central to my constant bursting about t inability to defend when we’re asked too!

I love the way we play, and it’s proved very successful… but boy do we need to be stronger at the back, and go back to the ugly basics at times as a defender.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 18:40 - Mar 9 with 1161 viewsBent_double

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 15:41 - Mar 9 by Ryorry

He had three head injuries in the match and was holding his head after he scored.

No-brainer to take him off

Not to mention that Moore's been subbed in just about every game he's played, including the previous 6 wins. Still, fans know better than KM, eh!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 19:00 - Mar 9 with 1097 viewsGlasgowBlue

Unreasonable expectations? Yeah I agree. Had we been mid table as a newly promoted side then today's result would have been far more meh.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 19:12 - Mar 9 with 1040 viewsnshearman1

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 17:34 - Mar 9 by textbackup

I love the way we play, and it’s proved very successful… but boy do we need to be stronger at the back, and go back to the ugly basics at times as a defender.

As I’ve said elsewhere, I don’t understand why he didn’t bring Travis on to help protect the lead - otherwise, why have him? We can be too obsessively wedded to the all-out attack mode and I think we need a better balance to that. But hopefully we can learn from this and move forward. And I do love the way we go at teams. But I fear that as in the Joe Royle era we’ve conceded too many goals to get an automatic place and may be shot down in the play-offs by a scummy team that finishes many points below us.
We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 19:28 - Mar 9 with 995 viewspointofblue

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 19:12 - Mar 9 by nshearman1

As I’ve said elsewhere, I don’t understand why he didn’t bring Travis on to help protect the lead - otherwise, why have him? We can be too obsessively wedded to the all-out attack mode and I think we need a better balance to that. But hopefully we can learn from this and move forward. And I do love the way we go at teams. But I fear that as in the Joe Royle era we’ve conceded too many goals to get an automatic place and may be shot down in the play-offs by a scummy team that finishes many points below us.

I suppose we wanted to bring off Moore. In hindsight it should have been Travis for him with Broadhead moving central in a 4-3-3.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 21:02 - Mar 9 with 888 viewsRyorry

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 17:34 - Mar 9 by textbackup

Agree - there’s a time and a place for everything, including being flexible enough to know when to allow a strategic ugly hoof!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 22:10 - Mar 9 with 748 viewsLankHenners

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 19:00 - Mar 9 by GlasgowBlue

Unreasonable expectations? Yeah I agree. Had we been mid table as a newly promoted side then today's result would have been far more meh.

You'd have to be a bit of a div to be honest to consider losing to 2 poor goals in added time as a 'meh' result regardless of status.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 07:27 - Mar 10 with 565 viewsMillsey

We have totally brought that on ourselves. (n/t) on 19:28 - Mar 9 by pointofblue

I suppose we wanted to bring off Moore. In hindsight it should have been Travis for him with Broadhead moving central in a 4-3-3.

Broadhead was a complete waste of space yesterday when he came on I'm afraid !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024