| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:21 - Apr 23 with 1593 views | Swansea_Blue |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 16:00 - Apr 23 by GeoffSentence | This is why we don't get nice things, like a day of for St George's Day, because these sort of knobbers have to spoil it. |
That’s a bit harsh on Bazza and Noggin |  |
|  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:22 - Apr 23 with 1585 views | Kropotkin123 |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 16:17 - Apr 23 by noggin | Very real English concerns |
"very", "real", "concerns"... All sounds French to me. Thought we'd get rid of this when we left the EU. |  |
|  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:30 - Apr 23 with 1552 views | bazza |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:21 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue | That’s a bit harsh on Bazza and Noggin |
Whoa there !! |  | |  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:32 - Apr 23 with 1551 views | BrianTablet |
I'm most proud of England being a place where people are very "meh" about celebrating nationalism and xenophobia. I LOVE our ambivalence to all the pseudo-nation-state bollox. But hey, if people want to let our their angst and hate by having a scrap, they're going to go wherever they need to find one. |  |
|  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:36 - Apr 23 with 1519 views | Swansea_Blue |
I thought you were referencing Stuart Lee, not posting an actual headline.satire’s dead innit. Patrick is such a massive O’Tool. His type come across as so insecure. Can’t you be proud of something without having to try and prove that you’re more proud than the next person? Utter weapons. |  |
|  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:38 - Apr 23 with 1502 views | Swansea_Blue |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:30 - Apr 23 by bazza | Whoa there !! |
Sorry, you just happened to be the poster above Geoff. Collateral damage; well done for taking one for the team! |  |
|  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:42 - Apr 23 with 1501 views | Kropotkin123 |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:32 - Apr 23 by BrianTablet | I'm most proud of England being a place where people are very "meh" about celebrating nationalism and xenophobia. I LOVE our ambivalence to all the pseudo-nation-state bollox. But hey, if people want to let our their angst and hate by having a scrap, they're going to go wherever they need to find one. |
Interesting point. To extrapolate it a little... Those arguing we should conform to pseudo-nation-state bollox are eroding our English values and culture. |  |
|  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:42 - Apr 23 with 1500 views | BanksterDebtSlave | Looks like they wanted to cross the road too! One person posted online: "You lot have lost the plot. Jewish people not aloud to walk around London and now anyone who celebrates St. George's day is Far Right. Get a grip.....jeeeeez" |  |
| "They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches." | | Poll: | What you watching. |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:44 - Apr 23 with 1487 views | Dubtractor |
| I mowed my lawn today…. on 16:48 - Apr 23 by Bloots | ….in between spring showers. I had scones (scones) with cream and jam for a lunchtime treat. Then I took the dog for a walk in the local bluebell wood. Fish and chips, from the chippy, for dinner and footy on the telly tonight. A perfect St George’s Day |
I hope you also did some queueing, and tutted about the price of things these days, proper English stuff that. I have scone envy now though. |  |
|  |
| Blimey Noggers, I can’t believe…. on 17:45 - Apr 23 with 1483 views | BanksterDebtSlave |
| Blimey Noggers, I can’t believe…. on 16:42 - Apr 23 by Bloots | …how old you are! (and a baldy to boot) |
More elite level posting....you're so good. |  |
| "They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches." | | Poll: | What you watching. |
|  |
| I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:47 - Apr 23 with 1470 views | leitrimblue |
| I mowed my lawn today…. on 16:48 - Apr 23 by Bloots | ….in between spring showers. I had scones (scones) with cream and jam for a lunchtime treat. Then I took the dog for a walk in the local bluebell wood. Fish and chips, from the chippy, for dinner and footy on the telly tonight. A perfect St George’s Day |
Had a pork pie with piccalilli for lunch. Spent the afternoon drinking beer in the sun when I should have been working. Now I'm about 2 beers away from attempting to construct a maypole in the garden.. |  | |  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:50 - Apr 23 with 1446 views | Swansea_Blue |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:42 - Apr 23 by BanksterDebtSlave | Looks like they wanted to cross the road too! One person posted online: "You lot have lost the plot. Jewish people not aloud to walk around London and now anyone who celebrates St. George's day is Far Right. Get a grip.....jeeeeez" |
“A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes.” |  |
|  |
| I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:52 - Apr 23 with 1430 views | Zapers |
| I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:47 - Apr 23 by leitrimblue | Had a pork pie with piccalilli for lunch. Spent the afternoon drinking beer in the sun when I should have been working. Now I'm about 2 beers away from attempting to construct a maypole in the garden.. |
That figures |  | |  |
| I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:56 - Apr 23 with 1395 views | leitrimblue |
| I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:52 - Apr 23 by Zapers | That figures |
Thanks, yer welcome to come for a quick spin around it |  | |  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:56 - Apr 23 with 1395 views | noggin |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:42 - Apr 23 by BanksterDebtSlave | Looks like they wanted to cross the road too! One person posted online: "You lot have lost the plot. Jewish people not aloud to walk around London and now anyone who celebrates St. George's day is Far Right. Get a grip.....jeeeeez" |
They were on their way home from Ye Olde Church. |  |
|  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 18:00 - Apr 23 with 1374 views | Herbivore |
That headline is absolutely barmy. |  |
|  |
| We've also got.... on 18:23 - Apr 23 with 1334 views | Bloots |
| I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:44 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor | I hope you also did some queueing, and tutted about the price of things these days, proper English stuff that. I have scone envy now though. |
...a fresh batch of homemade cheese scones ready to go! Could be a supper treat with a dollop of onion chutney. A great day. |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| Blimey Noggers, I can’t believe…. on 19:31 - Apr 23 with 1265 views | SitfcB |
| Blimey Noggers, I can’t believe…. on 16:42 - Apr 23 by Bloots | …how old you are! (and a baldy to boot) |
I thought this was a little quip about him having TikTok but then remembered what happens when you share a TikTok link… I don’t know why but I always expected Noggers to have plenty of hair, I think it’s because of the Norway connection. |  |
|  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 19:33 - Apr 23 with 1254 views | MK1 | We can be as English as we like, just don't have to be a knob about it. |  |
|  |
| Blimey Noggers, I can’t believe…. on 19:39 - Apr 23 with 1232 views | TheSweeny |
| Blimey Noggers, I can’t believe…. on 16:42 - Apr 23 by Bloots | …how old you are! (and a baldy to boot) |
I'm getting the word.... ... Gammon. |  | |  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 19:59 - Apr 23 with 1188 views | Parky | God save the King. 🏴 |  | |  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 20:03 - Apr 23 with 1168 views | BanksterDebtSlave |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 19:59 - Apr 23 by Parky | God save the King. 🏴 |
Elite status can't be far away with quality posts like that Parky...great insight, thankyou. |  |
| "They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches." | | Poll: | What you watching. |
|  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 20:05 - Apr 23 with 1148 views | blueasfook |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 20:03 - Apr 23 by BanksterDebtSlave | Elite status can't be far away with quality posts like that Parky...great insight, thankyou. |
Lol. Imagine getting triggered cos someone wrote God Save The King. |  |
|  |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 20:12 - Apr 23 with 1123 views | Swansea_Blue |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 19:59 - Apr 23 by Parky | God save the King. 🏴 |
Completely agree. Except for (a) God not existing, and (b) the King not needing saving. Otherwise, you’ve got my full support. |  |
|  |
| Or that someone..... on 20:13 - Apr 23 with 1122 views | Bloots |
| Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 20:05 - Apr 23 by blueasfook | Lol. Imagine getting triggered cos someone wrote God Save The King. |
....called themselves "elite". Roflcopter. |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| |