Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don Goodman not happy hahaha 18:28 - May 10 with 6414 viewsSitfcB

Calling Woolfenden immature…

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/24313089.ipswich-town-don-goodman-responds-luke-woo

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 20:08 - May 10 with 1663 viewswkj

The fella is stealing a living. Dresses up like a disgraced school teacher.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 20:19 - May 10 with 1616 viewsJ2BLUE

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:55 - May 10 by BlueandTruesince82

Is he on Twitter? It would be fantastic if someone could pill together a video of clips, commentary, writings etc where he has said how crap we are and send it to him

Let's not do that. It's very tinpot. Woolf took a shot. He has responded. Let's leave it there. We have bigger things to think about.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 20:26 - May 10 with 1593 viewsTrequartista

Thought that response was never going to end. Almost long enough to be brought out in paperback.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 21:06 - May 10 with 1512 viewsSharkey

He certainly doesn’t seem to know what ‘personable’ means.
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 22:40 - May 10 with 1382 viewsN2_Blue

Feck me, talk about nerve hit. How long was that interview and how much did he go on about it.

Don, you can say you don't agree and shrug your shoulders but to effectively go off on a rant just shows the invidual you are. The sad thing isn't Luke making mention of it during the promotion parrade but by how rattled you are.

I should think Woolfie said it a bit tongue in cheek with a bit of humour about it, you would have done wise to do the same and laugh it off but no you went running to Mummy like a little boy at school. Sad!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 23:40 - May 10 with 1256 viewsdavblue

I think big Don needs to have a listen to some of his in game commentary. He didn’t call us ‘crap’ but he was very much erring on the negative spin with us and Leeds were unplayable.

There was some merit to his comments we were at home too leaky but our way scored a lot of goals at home which was enough to get the job done.
That's just embarrassing... on 02:57 - May 11 with 1126 viewsEireannach_gorm

That's just embarrassing... on 18:44 - May 10 by Bloots

...he should have just sucked it up, laughed and moved on.

That's just made him look even more of a twanger.

Funny.

As well as his completely mature little dig at the Ipswich defence and how we would need replacement defenders.
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:24 - May 11 with 1018 viewsfranz_tyson

Goodman should have just laughed it off, just quickly mentioned he's very impressed by us and has given us compliments and wished us well for the future. Christ.... he's just made himself look even more foolish by trying to list every compliment he's given us.
Once you let it know something has got under your skin.... then he's just asking for more.
Login to get fewer ads

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:43 - May 11 with 986 viewsArnieM

I said this would escalate,( but was told it was a nothing event, clearly that’s not the case). This will rumble on all season now through Sky pundits bringing it up every time we lose a game. Goodman and that Tw at Sutton will seize every opportunity now.

In his rant however, Goodman makes one valid point, which he says is about ALL promoted teams, but just Town. That promoted clubs spend £m’s on strikers, when they should be investing in better defenders, citing the level of goals conceded by Blades, Luton and Burnley, who haven’t been able to cope with world class attackers. Like it or not, he’s 100% correct.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:45 - May 11 with 980 viewsHerbivore

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:43 - May 11 by ArnieM

I said this would escalate,( but was told it was a nothing event, clearly that’s not the case). This will rumble on all season now through Sky pundits bringing it up every time we lose a game. Goodman and that Tw at Sutton will seize every opportunity now.

In his rant however, Goodman makes one valid point, which he says is about ALL promoted teams, but just Town. That promoted clubs spend £m’s on strikers, when they should be investing in better defenders, citing the level of goals conceded by Blades, Luton and Burnley, who haven’t been able to cope with world class attackers. Like it or not, he’s 100% correct.

It will be forgotten about by next week. I hope you've always got spare underwear on standby.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:48 - May 11 with 950 viewsArnieM

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:45 - May 11 by Herbivore

It will be forgotten about by next week. I hope you've always got spare underwear on standby.

I sincerely hope you’re right about it blowing over. Unfortunately I’m not so convinced as you. As regards my underwear, sort the defence out and maybe I won’t need to bother with reinforced underwear for the PL campaign, lol

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:52 - May 11 with 915 viewsHerbivore

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:48 - May 11 by ArnieM

I sincerely hope you’re right about it blowing over. Unfortunately I’m not so convinced as you. As regards my underwear, sort the defence out and maybe I won’t need to bother with reinforced underwear for the PL campaign, lol

I bet you were one of those who said when we lost to Maidstone that we'd never live it down and it'd get me ruined every single week for the rest of eternity. It's football, it's a minor story, it'll be forgotten about very quickly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:58 - May 11 with 890 viewsbluejacko

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:48 - May 11 by ArnieM

And if it doesn’t? The players will have the incentive to prove the doubters wrong again😀they are pundits and commentators NOT anybody influential!
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 12:16 - May 11 with 734 viewspointofblue

If he actually watched the full footage he'd realise Woolfenden wasn't the only one criticising him. There were at least a couple of others making negative comments too.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 13:06 - May 11 with 692 viewsChurchman

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 07:45 - May 11 by Herbivore

Yes, storm in a teacup.

Perspective - It’s the anniversary of the appalling 1985 Valley Parade fire. Don Goodman was playing for Bradford City that day. Tragically his girlfriend was one of the 56 who lost their lives.

RIP the 56 and thoughts for the relatives and the 265 injured.
You completely miss the point on 14:25 - May 11 with 612 viewsDyland

Unsurprisingly in this case.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 14:27 - May 11 with 605 viewsStu_Magoo

Ahh yes, Goodman's rant showing all the hallmarks of someone who "Isn't bothered".

Bore off Don, do you want beans with that?!
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 15:10 - May 11 with 555 viewsJ2BLUE

No it won't.

It will never be mentioned again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 21:36 - May 11 with 389 viewsSamWhiteUK

Love the way that just like the rest of the Leeds fans, he's basically called Woolfie "obsessed"
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 22:00 - May 11 with 351 viewsNBVJohn

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 21:36 - May 11 by SamWhiteUK

Love the way that just like the rest of the Leeds fans, he's basically called Woolfie "obsessed"

That seems to be the trend on social media in the aftermath of the season.

Baiting their rivals all season and now that they failed to get an automatic promotion place over the line, they’re getting some back for their arrogance. Fittingly their response is this passive aggressive nonsense about obsession.

Pathetic.

It’s worth noting though that I have also seen some posts from Leeds fans that acknowledge that they have a higher than average ratio of numpties amongst them.

As for Goodman, that article sums up his habit of offering a highly detailed account of nothing at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024