Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows 13:58 - Jun 2 with 8368 viewsGeoffSentence

who else on here can say that?
[Post edited 2 Jun 2024 13:59]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 15:57 - Jun 2 with 3302 viewsGeoffSentence

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 15:01 - Jun 2 by wkj

Nothing like intimidating a small pair of bullocks.


Heiffers. though one was pitch black and horny. It had the look of one of those bulls that rage htrough Pamplona.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 15:59 - Jun 2 with 3300 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I believe cows are responsible for more deaths each year than bulls. Which is notable because I know 1 person who was killed by a bull but no one who was killed by a cow.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:01 - Jun 2 with 3288 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 15:57 - Jun 2 by GeoffSentence

Heiffers. though one was pitch black and horny. It had the look of one of those bulls that rage htrough Pamplona.


"horny!"

I believe they are most dangerous protecting their young but I guess that could make them dangerous too!

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:01 - Jun 2 with 3288 viewsGeoffSentence

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 15:59 - Jun 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

I believe cows are responsible for more deaths each year than bulls. Which is notable because I know 1 person who was killed by a bull but no one who was killed by a cow.


They couldn't get to me. Too smart.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:13 - Jun 2 with 3259 viewsKeno

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:01 - Jun 2 by GeoffSentence

They couldn't get to me. Too smart.


Beware flying cows!

19 April 2023 The 82-year-old was urinating next to a train track in the region of Alwar, India, when a cow was hit by the Vande Bharat express train. The animal was launched 100 feet (30 m) into the air before landing on Sharma, killing him instantly

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:16 - Jun 2 with 3239 viewsGeoffSentence

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:01 - Jun 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

"horny!"

I believe they are most dangerous protecting their young but I guess that could make them dangerous too!


Indeed they are dangerous when protecting their young. As with humans, never get between a mother and her offspring.

We have three herds of cows in our village, one of them is pretty docile, especially the bull who just likes to eat, shag and lie around, the other two herds are a bunch of w@nkers and never to be trusted.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

1
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:17 - Jun 2 with 3238 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:13 - Jun 2 by Keno

Beware flying cows!

19 April 2023 The 82-year-old was urinating next to a train track in the region of Alwar, India, when a cow was hit by the Vande Bharat express train. The animal was launched 100 feet (30 m) into the air before landing on Sharma, killing him instantly


I believe that one part of the solution to global warming involves trapping and harnessing the methane produced by livestock. Part of this should involve attaching inflatable balloons to collect them at point of emission. Now, should the farmer fail to swap or empty the balloons frequently enough that would lead to flying livestock.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:26 - Jun 2 with 3221 viewsronnyd

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:13 - Jun 2 by Keno

Beware flying cows!

19 April 2023 The 82-year-old was urinating next to a train track in the region of Alwar, India, when a cow was hit by the Vande Bharat express train. The animal was launched 100 feet (30 m) into the air before landing on Sharma, killing him instantly


Bet he was pissed off.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:34 - Jun 2 with 3207 viewsWeWereZombies

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:26 - Jun 2 by ronnyd

Bet he was pissed off.


I have it on good authority that the source of this story was an unofficial leak...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:49 - Jun 2 with 3184 viewsEireannach_gorm

Cows are not that smart.
0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:57 - Jun 2 with 3178 viewsbluelagos

In Peru I once got chased by a Llama. Proper kuunts,

It might have been an alpaca tbf, but it was a nasty fkker whatever it was.

Poll: Your preference for new Towen manager (Bookies favourites)
Blog: Time's Up Mark

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 17:03 - Jun 2 with 3166 viewsSwansea_Blue

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:13 - Jun 2 by Keno

Beware flying cows!

19 April 2023 The 82-year-old was urinating next to a train track in the region of Alwar, India, when a cow was hit by the Vande Bharat express train. The animal was launched 100 feet (30 m) into the air before landing on Sharma, killing him instantly


Geoff would need a pretty impressive stream to reach India. It’d be like a fire hose.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 17:18 - Jun 2 with 3160 viewspedrail

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 15:59 - Jun 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

I believe cows are responsible for more deaths each year than bulls. Which is notable because I know 1 person who was killed by a bull but no one who was killed by a cow.


I had a narrow escape a few years ago in the Lake District. I was approaching the end of a long walk - just me and my dog - and I came across a herd of cows with their new-born calves in a narrow valley. My choices were to trek back for three hours, or try to go through. I decided on the latter, and was immediately surrounded by the whole herd. They started pressing ever tighter, and I had no way to get out. Fortunately I had the presence of mind to let my dalmation off the lead, and he dashed off followed by the rampaging cows, allowing me to escape. From what I could see, they pushed the dog into a stream, but he was able to scramble away.
0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 17:55 - Jun 2 with 3130 viewsNthQldITFC

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:57 - Jun 2 by bluelagos

In Peru I once got chased by a Llama. Proper kuunts,

It might have been an alpaca tbf, but it was a nasty fkker whatever it was.


There's a smaller and more sinister breed of the alpaca in those Latino countries called the alpacino, I believe.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

5
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 18:01 - Jun 2 with 3110 viewsKeno

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 17:55 - Jun 2 by NthQldITFC

There's a smaller and more sinister breed of the alpaca in those Latino countries called the alpacino, I believe.


Why don’t llamas like singing with backing music?



They prefer to sing alpacapella

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

2
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 18:01 - Jun 2 with 3109 viewsRadioOrwell

I would be impressed with outsmarting one cow.
1
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 18:07 - Jun 2 with 3094 viewsSwansea_Blue

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:57 - Jun 2 by bluelagos

In Peru I once got chased by a Llama. Proper kuunts,

It might have been an alpaca tbf, but it was a nasty fkker whatever it was.


Yeah, they can be feisty barstewards. I got pushed of a path by a yak once. It wasn’t aggressive, but it wasn’t stopping either. Luckily the wall I jumped over to avoid getting squished didn’t have a big drop on the other side. I was bloody lucky, as had there been a cliff I’d have been Donald Ducked.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2024 18:07]

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 18:30 - Jun 2 with 3067 viewsbluelagos

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 18:07 - Jun 2 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, they can be feisty barstewards. I got pushed of a path by a yak once. It wasn’t aggressive, but it wasn’t stopping either. Luckily the wall I jumped over to avoid getting squished didn’t have a big drop on the other side. I was bloody lucky, as had there been a cliff I’d have been Donald Ducked.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2024 18:07]


The original Angry ram was well named.


Poll: Your preference for new Towen manager (Bookies favourites)
Blog: Time's Up Mark

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 18:35 - Jun 2 with 3065 viewsGuthrum

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:57 - Jun 2 by bluelagos

In Peru I once got chased by a Llama. Proper kuunts,

It might have been an alpaca tbf, but it was a nasty fkker whatever it was.


Eat anything, Llamas. Was once putting up some fencing in a field full of the things (in the Cotswolds). Had to be careful about putting down my jacket, tools, etc., as they'd likely be in a llama stomach as soon as I turned my back.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 18:36 - Jun 2 with 3060 viewsvictorywilhappen

more people die by being crushed by a cow in a field in that England than from dying from my mate Daves MDMA yet only one em is banned.
1
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 19:04 - Jun 2 with 3050 viewsGeoffSentence

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:49 - Jun 2 by Eireannach_gorm

Cows are not that smart.


Pffft. They aint stupid


Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 22:14 - Jun 2 with 3002 viewsfactual_blue

You didn't. They're just letting you think you outsmarted them.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Best at sniping
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 22:16 - Jun 2 with 2992 viewsTractorFactor

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:01 - Jun 2 by GeoffSentence

They couldn't get to me. Too smart.


Give yourself a pat on the back
0
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:17 - Jun 3 with 2875 viewsCrawfordsboot

Me:

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows
1
Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:20 - Jun 3 with 2861 viewshoppy

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows on 16:17 - Jun 3 by Crawfordsboot

Me:

Today I outsmarted a herd of cows


Ah, yes, you can say it, but can you say it truthfully?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026