Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Removed thread 22:18 - Jan 26 with 30051 viewsPhilTWTD

Previously banned user being tedious, not Frimley. One day I'll fill everyone in on some of what certain banned users have got up to over the years.
18
Removed thread on 20:17 - Jan 27 with 2750 viewsleitrimblue

Removed thread on 18:46 - Jan 27 by NeedhamChris

I'm a left leaning anti racism type that does have much time for all of the things you list below - but also think the negative, argumentative and at times unpleasant way they pushed that agenda was both out of order and also completely counterproductive to trying to change hearts and minds.

I've said it before on here - the friendly left can be some of the least tolerant and most abusive on here.


Luckily us in the unfriendly left are still as charming and tolerant as ever
1
Removed thread on 20:47 - Jan 27 with 2656 viewsBigalhunter

Removed thread on 20:17 - Jan 27 by leitrimblue

Luckily us in the unfriendly left are still as charming and tolerant as ever


The friendly left are just plastic wannabes.

Up there with Suckear Starmer apologists.

Ipswich fans who moan ‘cos they’ve only amassed a paltry 2 pts for away tickets.

Jebends who bemoan the demise of the local pub, but only pop in for a cheeky half once a year on Xmas Eve.

Go in hard, studs up, or go home.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2025 20:52]

Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.
Poll: September 2025. Which one?

2
Removed thread on 21:09 - Jan 27 with 2587 viewsTrequartista

Removed thread on 18:35 - Jan 27 by Bigalhunter

Gone right over my head.

On a separate note, it would be great to have footers and sprucey back though.

Always got on really well with them, but then I suppose they were very left leaning, anti-racism types who didn’t have much time for Covid deniers, Trump, Farage, public stonings, shooting immigrants in boats, moaning about players taking the knee or that Yaxley Lemon chap.

Wasn’t ever gonna butt heads with them on those issues.

Ah well, can’t curate your perfect forum as that might get a bit boring after a bit.


No-one really minded their opinions, their behaviour was the issue.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

1
Removed thread on 21:32 - Jan 27 with 2531 viewsBigalhunter

Removed thread on 21:09 - Jan 27 by Trequartista

No-one really minded their opinions, their behaviour was the issue.


Yup, in full onslaught mode I imagine they must have been quite intimidating and upsetting for those that dared to declare a heavily right-leaning hand without the cajones to explain it.

Moot point anyway, they were consigned to the great internet dustcloud, destined to pluck their harps and seethe helplessly as the wrong ‘uns sneak back out from their safe places, blink in disbelief and realise they were right all along because Farage, Musk and Trumpy say so.

I’m not mastering this love and nurture those with different views thingy, am I?




Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.
Poll: September 2025. Which one?

-3
Removed thread on 21:33 - Jan 27 with 2511 viewsSwansea_Blue

Removed thread on 20:47 - Jan 27 by Bigalhunter

The friendly left are just plastic wannabes.

Up there with Suckear Starmer apologists.

Ipswich fans who moan ‘cos they’ve only amassed a paltry 2 pts for away tickets.

Jebends who bemoan the demise of the local pub, but only pop in for a cheeky half once a year on Xmas Eve.

Go in hard, studs up, or go home.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2025 20:52]


Is that a typo, or does Starmer have an ear fetish?

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Removed thread on 21:43 - Jan 27 with 2442 viewsBigalhunter

Removed thread on 21:33 - Jan 27 by Swansea_Blue

Is that a typo, or does Starmer have an ear fetish?


Juvenile humour I’m afraid.
Wife’s genuinely tired of that joke but I continue to float it to a new audience wherever possible.

Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.
Poll: September 2025. Which one?

0
Removed thread on 00:14 - Jan 28 with 2280 viewsRyorry

Removed thread on 21:32 - Jan 27 by Bigalhunter

Yup, in full onslaught mode I imagine they must have been quite intimidating and upsetting for those that dared to declare a heavily right-leaning hand without the cajones to explain it.

Moot point anyway, they were consigned to the great internet dustcloud, destined to pluck their harps and seethe helplessly as the wrong ‘uns sneak back out from their safe places, blink in disbelief and realise they were right all along because Farage, Musk and Trumpy say so.

I’m not mastering this love and nurture those with different views thingy, am I?





Tbf, they’ve* historically been quite inclusive in their aims - centre and left of centre also being targets. “Tory-lite”, not quite socialist enough or something, etc.

*referring not specifically to those two but several who’ve previously describe themselves as socialists.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2025 0:30]

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Nah, he got binned after…. on 07:14 - Jan 28 with 2110 viewsBenters

Nah, he got binned after…. on 19:39 - Jan 27 by Bloots

….a run of about 50 posts where he did nothing but have a go at other posters.

It became relentless.


Well,apart from all that 😏

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Login to get fewer ads

Removed thread on 08:19 - Jan 28 with 1996 viewsBluesky

Removed thread on 22:33 - Jan 26 by davblue

Save it for the book Phil.

Phil Ham Memoir - life on the message board


“Running a Message Board Requires Bottle”
0
Removed thread on 08:37 - Jan 28 with 1960 viewsCafe_Newman

I'm trying to pay attention here but this whole thread has gone completely over my head.

Who is/are "they"?

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Removed thread on 08:41 - Jan 28 with 1933 viewsSwansea_Blue

Removed thread on 08:37 - Jan 28 by Cafe_Newman

I'm trying to pay attention here but this whole thread has gone completely over my head.

Who is/are "they"?


Possibly Footers and SpruceMoose, but there’s several more than have been mentioned. Although the words taxi and gang have yet to make an appearance together.

I can’t keep up either.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Removed thread on 08:53 - Jan 28 with 1887 viewsRyorry

Removed thread on 08:37 - Jan 28 by Cafe_Newman

I'm trying to pay attention here but this whole thread has gone completely over my head.

Who is/are "they"?


😂

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Removed thread on 08:59 - Jan 28 with 1863 viewsCafe_Newman

Removed thread on 08:41 - Jan 28 by Swansea_Blue

Possibly Footers and SpruceMoose, but there’s several more than have been mentioned. Although the words taxi and gang have yet to make an appearance together.

I can’t keep up either.


Cheers, though I'm not sure that's helped a great deal.

I'm not too sure if I'm too old, my memory is failing or both but I would really appreciate having:

a) an explanation of what the "banter era" is.
b) an explanation of what the "anti-bullying gang" is, who's in it and who's opposed to it.
c) a large diagram showing the political orientation of each of the regular posters here.

Also who are Dollers, Paz and MGH?
There was something else, but I've already forgotten it.

EDIT: Or is it MBH?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2025 9:06]

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Removed thread on 09:18 - Jan 28 with 1794 viewsRyorry

Removed thread on 08:59 - Jan 28 by Cafe_Newman

Cheers, though I'm not sure that's helped a great deal.

I'm not too sure if I'm too old, my memory is failing or both but I would really appreciate having:

a) an explanation of what the "banter era" is.
b) an explanation of what the "anti-bullying gang" is, who's in it and who's opposed to it.
c) a large diagram showing the political orientation of each of the regular posters here.

Also who are Dollers, Paz and MGH?
There was something else, but I've already forgotten it.

EDIT: Or is it MBH?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2025 9:06]


Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Removed thread on 09:19 - Jan 28 with 1798 viewsDanTheMan

Removed thread on 08:59 - Jan 28 by Cafe_Newman

Cheers, though I'm not sure that's helped a great deal.

I'm not too sure if I'm too old, my memory is failing or both but I would really appreciate having:

a) an explanation of what the "banter era" is.
b) an explanation of what the "anti-bullying gang" is, who's in it and who's opposed to it.
c) a large diagram showing the political orientation of each of the regular posters here.

Also who are Dollers, Paz and MGH?
There was something else, but I've already forgotten it.

EDIT: Or is it MBH?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2025 9:06]


I can answer (a), basically the Evans period of the club, where we were crap and sometimes in funny ways (my favourite is the Taylor-Subway saga)

Dolly is Flashing_Smile. Paz was a poster called pazelle who had some peculiar views. I think MJH is who you're talking about, who is another poster who hasn't been around in years, as far as I know.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

1
Removed thread on 09:22 - Jan 28 with 1769 viewsPhilTWTD

Removed thread on 15:14 - Jan 27 by BlueBadger

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps these weirdo 'be kind, unless it's people who are unlucky enough to not be wealth straight white blokes' trolls are genuinely all different people, just very dim and unimaginative in their approach.


They're definitely not the same people. One of them emailed me this morning to tell me to distance themselves from Zapers in this thread!
1
Removed thread on 09:25 - Jan 28 with 1706 viewsDJR

Removed thread on 00:14 - Jan 28 by Ryorry

Tbf, they’ve* historically been quite inclusive in their aims - centre and left of centre also being targets. “Tory-lite”, not quite socialist enough or something, etc.

*referring not specifically to those two but several who’ve previously describe themselves as socialists.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2025 0:30]


I'm a socialist and don't behave like that.

As George Orwell wrote in The Road to Wigan Pier "Socialism means justice and common decency".

A couple of further Orwell quotes, relevant to this message board, are.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

"Free speech is my right to say what you don't want to hear."
[Post edited 28 Jan 2025 9:29]
8
Removed thread on 09:26 - Jan 28 with 1690 viewsCafe_Newman

Removed thread on 09:19 - Jan 28 by DanTheMan

I can answer (a), basically the Evans period of the club, where we were crap and sometimes in funny ways (my favourite is the Taylor-Subway saga)

Dolly is Flashing_Smile. Paz was a poster called pazelle who had some peculiar views. I think MJH is who you're talking about, who is another poster who hasn't been around in years, as far as I know.


Thanks. Painting turn-styles is obviously a reference to that Evans era too, I suppose.

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Removed thread on 09:27 - Jan 28 with 1678 viewsDanTheMan

Removed thread on 09:26 - Jan 28 by Cafe_Newman

Thanks. Painting turn-styles is obviously a reference to that Evans era too, I suppose.


https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/21

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

2
Removed thread on 09:29 - Jan 28 with 1647 viewsCafe_Newman

Removed thread on 09:18 - Jan 28 by Ryorry

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.


What am I protesting about?

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Removed thread on 09:30 - Jan 28 with 1642 viewscatch74

Removed thread on 08:19 - Jan 28 by Bluesky

“Running a Message Board Requires Bottle”


Phil, do you like The Police?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

0
Removed thread on 09:48 - Jan 28 with 1564 viewsgiant_stow

Removed thread on 09:22 - Jan 28 by PhilTWTD

They're definitely not the same people. One of them emailed me this morning to tell me to distance themselves from Zapers in this thread!


Sounds serious. Thoughts to everyone involved.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

1
Removed thread on 09:51 - Jan 28 with 1549 viewsSimonBatfordITFC

Removed thread on 09:22 - Jan 28 by PhilTWTD

They're definitely not the same people. One of them emailed me this morning to tell me to distance themselves from Zapers in this thread!


I’d like to take the opportunity to distance myself from Zapers too Phil.
5
Removed thread on 09:57 - Jan 28 with 1498 viewsPhilTWTD

Removed thread on 13:00 - Jan 27 by GlasgowBlue

You should ban yourself for a week for heresy.



Pah! Music for people who don't like music!
0
Removed thread on 10:07 - Jan 28 with 1406 viewsGlasgowBlue

Removed thread on 08:37 - Jan 28 by Cafe_Newman

I'm trying to pay attention here but this whole thread has gone completely over my head.

Who is/are "they"?


Sorry mate. You’re not in the circle of trust.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026