| Sam Kerr found not guilty of racial aggravated harassment 15:12 - Feb 11 with 44582 views | Jimmy86 | It would seem that calling a police officer stupid and white is acceptable in today's society.. Imagine the uproar if that particular slur had been used against someone of BAME origin.. think the sentence and certainly reaction to it would have been different |  | | |  |
| He's not.... on 14:54 - Feb 13 with 1916 views | Ryorry |
| He's not.... on 14:53 - Feb 13 by Bloots | ....I don't think he wants to anymore. He asked a while back, but Phil said no. |
Ah, thanks for the info. |  |
|  |
| Insecure little men..... on 14:56 - Feb 13 with 1906 views | blueasfook |
| Insecure little men..... on 13:28 - Feb 13 by The_Romford_Blue | For what it’s worth I haven’t read the thread. I did see Bloots comment and Stokies reply to it. But the 16 pages was always 1.01 to be slanging matches, whatabouttery and hyperbolic nonsense. Also.. bring back Glassers. We got people like Fishers allowed back but GB is still goneski. |
I think Phil deems his offence worthy of at least a month ban I'd guess. |  |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:03 - Feb 13 with 1855 views | Bloots |
| Insecure little men..... on 13:28 - Feb 13 by The_Romford_Blue | For what it’s worth I haven’t read the thread. I did see Bloots comment and Stokies reply to it. But the 16 pages was always 1.01 to be slanging matches, whatabouttery and hyperbolic nonsense. Also.. bring back Glassers. We got people like Fishers allowed back but GB is still goneski. |
....I didn't get involved in the arguments in the thread at all, a conscious effort. Yet still got called out for it! It's turning into a weird obsession from 3 or 4 posters on here. I'm beginning to know how you felt when it happened to you, and how Frimmers felt when he got it! |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:08 - Feb 13 with 1814 views | SimonBatfordITFC |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:03 - Feb 13 by Bloots | ....I didn't get involved in the arguments in the thread at all, a conscious effort. Yet still got called out for it! It's turning into a weird obsession from 3 or 4 posters on here. I'm beginning to know how you felt when it happened to you, and how Frimmers felt when he got it! |
Therein lies the problem with threads being deleted. Eventually the perpetrators rewrite the narrative. This whole argument is really boring and has taken a huge detour from the original topic. It’s a real shame. |  | |  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:10 - Feb 13 with 1776 views | FrimleyBlue |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:08 - Feb 13 by SimonBatfordITFC | Therein lies the problem with threads being deleted. Eventually the perpetrators rewrite the narrative. This whole argument is really boring and has taken a huge detour from the original topic. It’s a real shame. |
Best way to sort this thread out is to simply ask what people think about paper straws |  |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:13 - Feb 13 with 1755 views | Ryorry |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:10 - Feb 13 by FrimleyBlue | Best way to sort this thread out is to simply ask what people think about paper straws |
Or goalkeeper choices. |  |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:18 - Feb 13 with 1711 views | Herbivore |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:13 - Feb 13 by Ryorry | Or goalkeeper choices. |
Been a while since we've done Shefki or Pablo. |  |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:18 - Feb 13 with 1710 views | SimonBatfordITFC |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:13 - Feb 13 by Ryorry | Or goalkeeper choices. |
What a silly question. It’s obviously Palmer for cup games and Maurice for league games. And big fan of paper straws. Does wonders for my healthy eating as I have to throw half of my daily Grimace Shake away. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:20 - Feb 13 with 1678 views | FrimleyBlue |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:18 - Feb 13 by SimonBatfordITFC | What a silly question. It’s obviously Palmer for cup games and Maurice for league games. And big fan of paper straws. Does wonders for my healthy eating as I have to throw half of my daily Grimace Shake away. |
Suppose there is a free squad place for a free agent like Maurice. |  |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:22 - Feb 13 with 1673 views | SimonBatfordITFC |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:20 - Feb 13 by FrimleyBlue | Suppose there is a free squad place for a free agent like Maurice. |
I don’t think goalkeepers take up a squad space. |  | |  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:24 - Feb 13 with 1638 views | FrimleyBlue |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:22 - Feb 13 by SimonBatfordITFC | I don’t think goalkeepers take up a squad space. |
Damn you |  |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:24 - Feb 13 with 1649 views | Jimmy86 |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:03 - Feb 13 by Bloots | ....I didn't get involved in the arguments in the thread at all, a conscious effort. Yet still got called out for it! It's turning into a weird obsession from 3 or 4 posters on here. I'm beginning to know how you felt when it happened to you, and how Frimmers felt when he got it! |
Self appointed board police... perish the thought you may have a different opinion to them |  | |  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:28 - Feb 13 with 1611 views | Herbivore |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:24 - Feb 13 by Jimmy86 | Self appointed board police... perish the thought you may have a different opinion to them |
People have consistently been asking you questions and trying to engage you in this thread, not shutting you down, so I'm not sure that's an accurate characterisation. |  |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:31 - Feb 13 with 1586 views | Ryorry |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:18 - Feb 13 by SimonBatfordITFC | What a silly question. It’s obviously Palmer for cup games and Maurice for league games. And big fan of paper straws. Does wonders for my healthy eating as I have to throw half of my daily Grimace Shake away. |
Tut tut - |  |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:31 - Feb 13 with 1565 views | FrimleyBlue |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:31 - Feb 13 by Ryorry | Tut tut - |
Good attempt at the jack clarke celebration Ryorry |  |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:43 - Feb 13 with 1517 views | The_Romford_Blue |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:03 - Feb 13 by Bloots | ....I didn't get involved in the arguments in the thread at all, a conscious effort. Yet still got called out for it! It's turning into a weird obsession from 3 or 4 posters on here. I'm beginning to know how you felt when it happened to you, and how Frimmers felt when he got it! |
Yep. It’s been noticed. Play the ball and not the man but they just can’t help themselves |  |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:48 - Feb 13 with 1500 views | Jimmy86 |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:28 - Feb 13 by Herbivore | People have consistently been asking you questions and trying to engage you in this thread, not shutting you down, so I'm not sure that's an accurate characterisation. |
And I've consistently engaged with people, including yourself on this thread.. I haven't been unreasonable.. some people agree with me, some don't.. that's fine, fair enough |  | |  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 16:00 - Feb 13 with 1453 views | StokieBlue |
| The funny thing is that.... on 15:43 - Feb 13 by The_Romford_Blue | Yep. It’s been noticed. Play the ball and not the man but they just can’t help themselves |
Is this in the same way that the usual suspects played the ball not the man when they laid into dolly last week? The double standards and narrative construction are quite something to behold. SB |  |
| Avatar - M101 - Pinwheel Galaxy |
|  |
| The funny thing is that.... on 16:14 - Feb 13 with 1368 views | Benters |
| The funny thing is that.... on 16:00 - Feb 13 by StokieBlue | Is this in the same way that the usual suspects played the ball not the man when they laid into dolly last week? The double standards and narrative construction are quite something to behold. SB |
I got hauled into that by some,and yet Dolly and myself knew it was only Bantz,and no harm was meant. I haven’t ate a sausage since. B |  |
|  |
| Yep, same here.... on 16:19 - Feb 13 with 1339 views | Bloots |
| The funny thing is that.... on 16:14 - Feb 13 by Benters | I got hauled into that by some,and yet Dolly and myself knew it was only Bantz,and no harm was meant. I haven’t ate a sausage since. B |
....he even (partially) agreed with me saying that he loved an argument! But once your card is marked by the gang, that's it. Narrative, construction, rewriting, cognitive, blah, blah, etc, etc. |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| This on 16:23 - Feb 13 with 1310 views | Benters |
| Yep, same here.... on 16:19 - Feb 13 by Bloots | ....he even (partially) agreed with me saying that he loved an argument! But once your card is marked by the gang, that's it. Narrative, construction, rewriting, cognitive, blah, blah, etc, etc. |
Baked potatoes for tea tonight they are safer to talk about. |  |
|  |
| Yep, same here.... on 16:24 - Feb 13 with 1301 views | SimonBatfordITFC |
| Yep, same here.... on 16:19 - Feb 13 by Bloots | ....he even (partially) agreed with me saying that he loved an argument! But once your card is marked by the gang, that's it. Narrative, construction, rewriting, cognitive, blah, blah, etc, etc. |
You sound like you need a Grimace Shake to cheer you up! |  | |  |
| Yep, same here.... on 16:27 - Feb 13 with 1265 views | FrimleyBlue |
| Yep, same here.... on 16:24 - Feb 13 by SimonBatfordITFC | You sound like you need a Grimace Shake to cheer you up! |
Make sure you give him a paper straw |  |
|  |
| I've got some sort of.... on 16:29 - Feb 13 with 1257 views | Bloots |
| This on 16:23 - Feb 13 by Benters | Baked potatoes for tea tonight they are safer to talk about. |
...chicken casserole in the slow cooker. I just chucked a load of veg, stock and herbs in with the chicken and hoped for the best. It'll probably be a disaster! |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| I had that on 16:38 - Feb 13 with 1194 views | Benters |
| I've got some sort of.... on 16:29 - Feb 13 by Bloots | ...chicken casserole in the slow cooker. I just chucked a load of veg, stock and herbs in with the chicken and hoped for the best. It'll probably be a disaster! |
Monday and Tuesday,after a roast chicken on Sunday,I just rip it all apart and bung the bones in as well. Lovely stuff. |  |
|  |
| |