Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… 21:45 - Mar 3 with 4045 viewsGary_Knows

… rolls Royce tonight. Best defender in the league by a country mile.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

26
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 21:54 - Mar 3 with 2609 viewsNthQldITFC

Yup. Dominates forwards with timing, judgement, pace and power. Only 6'1" plays about 7'1".

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

6
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:03 - Mar 3 with 2544 viewsskankerman

Totally agree he was immense

Thought he played like a man possessed to win
2
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:05 - Mar 3 with 2517 viewsFrimleyBlue

Yeah but wolfy or something

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

2
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:13 - Mar 3 with 2475 viewswaveneyblue

Coz he's not Morsy obviously 🙄
0
Our captain was fantastic this evening… top drawer (n/t) on 22:14 - Mar 3 with 2459 viewsunstableblue


Poll: Building on NthQldITFC thread - If you had to choose, would you rather?

0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:17 - Mar 3 with 2429 viewscbower

He's been good all season but you have to admit, he had a stinker at Wrexham.

bluescouser

6
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:18 - Mar 3 with 2418 viewsChurchman

I’ve said on many occasions what a good player he is. Much as I liked Woolfy, Burgess, Fridge, he’s a level well above them.
0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:20 - Mar 3 with 2394 viewsitfcsuth

He’s a really good Championship defender, you aren’t really going to find many better at this level.

He had a bad day at Wrexham, and everybody naturally blew it out of proportion, but across the season, he’s been one of our most consistently strong performers.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:21 - Mar 3 with 2378 viewsTresBonne

MOTM for me.

Poll: Saturday's England 3rd Place Game...

1
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:22 - Mar 3 with 2355 viewsIPS_wich

I’m a huge fan, he was my player of the season last year.

But there’s no denying he’s had a couple of shockers and also a run of games where he was much below his standard. Seems like Wrexham was a wake up call because last three games he’s been back at his best.
3
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:23 - Mar 3 with 2345 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:17 - Mar 3 by cbower

He's been good all season but you have to admit, he had a stinker at Wrexham.


Yeah Vidic had a good career but you have to admit, he had a stinker against Torres that one time.
0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:25 - Mar 3 with 2322 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hands up… I skated him on here after the Charlton home game. He’s been fantastic since. He really has. Again tonight was tremendous.

Can’t always be right in this game and I’m pleased to say the day has finally come where I have been wrong about something.

Poll: Ashton Out? Yes or no

0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:27 - Mar 3 with 2304 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:25 - Mar 3 by The_Romford_Blue

Hands up… I skated him on here after the Charlton home game. He’s been fantastic since. He really has. Again tonight was tremendous.

Can’t always be right in this game and I’m pleased to say the day has finally come where I have been wrong about something.


It's ok, you'll always have One for Arthur.
1
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:32 - Mar 3 with 2247 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

“Best defender in the league by a country mile”

I get the sentiment, he’s certainly a shoe in for being in the top 3 defenders, but not the outstanding, league of his own type of defender in a division with some decent competition, especially when Dara has had a couple of clangers this season

I thought McBurnie made Hull look a lot more competitive as he won a few headers, held up play and gave Dara and Cedric a lot more to do in the short spell he was on.
1
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:34 - Mar 3 with 2212 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:27 - Mar 3 by DropCliffsNotBombs

It's ok, you'll always have One for Arthur.


Christ that was some day weren’t it. Jesus wept what a boy

Poll: Ashton Out? Yes or no

0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:42 - Mar 3 with 2137 viewsBlue_Heath

I'm not his biggest fan to be fair, but he was very good tonight, nice to see him make a few forward runs.

Poll: How many team changes tonight?

0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:43 - Mar 3 with 2138 viewsSteve_M

That first half run was Bramblesque.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

3
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:46 - Mar 3 with 2100 viewschantryblueboy

😂😂
0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:50 - Mar 3 with 2062 viewsDubtractor

Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:46 - Mar 3 by chantryblueboy

😂😂


How is Woolfy enjoying being 4th choice CB at Coventry?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:52 - Mar 3 with 2045 viewschantryblueboy

Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:50 - Mar 3 by Dubtractor

How is Woolfy enjoying being 4th choice CB at Coventry?


I have heard it is nice at the top of the league, but as a supporter of a team with O’Shea at the back I would just be guessing
-3
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:53 - Mar 3 with 2022 viewsDubtractor

Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:52 - Mar 3 by chantryblueboy

I have heard it is nice at the top of the league, but as a supporter of a team with O’Shea at the back I would just be guessing


Imagine being this whingy and negative about the team you support, when that team is 3rd in the league.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:54 - Mar 3 with 2006 viewsFrimleyBlue

Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:52 - Mar 3 by chantryblueboy

I have heard it is nice at the top of the league, but as a supporter of a team with O’Shea at the back I would just be guessing


These cleansheets must be killing you.

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:55 - Mar 3 with 1961 viewschantryblueboy

Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:54 - Mar 3 by FrimleyBlue

These cleansheets must be killing you.


Nope, thoroughly enjoyed the game and atmosphere tonight

There was a 10 minute spell in the second half where we really looked like a team I would enjoy watching
[Post edited 3 Mar 22:56]
-3
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:56 - Mar 3 with 1951 viewsGary_Knows

Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:52 - Mar 3 by chantryblueboy

I have heard it is nice at the top of the league, but as a supporter of a team with O’Shea at the back I would just be guessing


You okay hun?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

0
Criminal there is sections of this support who don’t rate O’Shea… on 22:57 - Mar 3 with 1918 viewsMeadowlark

He was great defensively tonight, but his distribution is dodgy at times. That pass to Furlong that put him in trouble, then it was Furlong's fault apparently!!
We all see different things.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026