| Mmmmm Diop 12:30 - Jul 22 with 3805 views | Mullet | |  |
| |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:42 - Jul 22 with 3033 views | bartyg | This is now a Hanson thread |  |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:45 - Jul 22 with 2923 views | ITFC_Forever | Good price, by today’s standards Issa Diop in the ocean. |  |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:49 - Jul 22 with 2839 views | WolfieAtTheBack | 6 foot 5 defender with 200 games in the PL on his CV plus 5 world cup games this summer (one goal) and a bit of Europa league experience. Why the hell not, get him on the plane to Spain. |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:50 - Jul 22 with 2812 views | Mullet |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:42 - Jul 22 by bartyg | This is now a Hanson thread |
Easy chant though innit |  |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:54 - Jul 22 with 2760 views | burnbudgiesburn | A really good signing this - PL experience, presence at the back for £8.5m! Better on the ball than I initially thought too having checked out a few matches with him involved in. If we play a back 3, wondering if he'll play centrally or on the right. I'm guessing due to his presence he'll be central with DOS on the right. |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:54 - Jul 22 with 2756 views | ElderGrizzly |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:42 - Jul 22 by bartyg | This is now a Hanson thread |
Mullet was the drummer in Hanson. #Definfo |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:55 - Jul 22 with 2723 views | jonny1964 | This, for me, is a real statement signing....LOVING IT |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:01 - Jul 22 with 2610 views | bartyg |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:50 - Jul 22 by Mullet | Easy chant though innit |
Not sure, a lot of it is scatting |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:02 - Jul 22 with 2573 views | StockholmBlue | Happy with this one. Guess it will be Diop and O’Shea fighting it out on the right side. I wouldnt be surprised to see a leftsided cb to follow, and either we sell Kipre or we see Greaves as an alternative to Davies as well as cb and therefore keep all five of them. Nice business lately! |  |
| Ipswich Town FC since 1981 |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:02 - Jul 22 with 2562 views | Illinoisblue |
| Mmmmm Diop on 12:55 - Jul 22 by jonny1964 | This, for me, is a real statement signing....LOVING IT |
Absolutely. Exactly what we need. Very decent business so far. |  |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:04 - Jul 22 with 2531 views | BseaBlue | The Fulham fans on Tw@tter seem pretty disappointed that he has gone! Seems like a great signing for us. |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:06 - Jul 22 with 2485 views | _CliveBaker_ |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:02 - Jul 22 by StockholmBlue | Happy with this one. Guess it will be Diop and O’Shea fighting it out on the right side. I wouldnt be surprised to see a leftsided cb to follow, and either we sell Kipre or we see Greaves as an alternative to Davies as well as cb and therefore keep all five of them. Nice business lately! |
I reckon we're heading to a back 3. Diop in the middle, O'Shea right. I think we'll get another one in on the left or Greaves will get a chance. Davis LWB in the sort of Ait-Nouri role. |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:18 - Jul 22 with 2311 views | Mullet |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:06 - Jul 22 by _CliveBaker_ | I reckon we're heading to a back 3. Diop in the middle, O'Shea right. I think we'll get another one in on the left or Greaves will get a chance. Davis LWB in the sort of Ait-Nouri role. |
Kipre to feature at LCB too? I wonder if we will get Morita and look at that young Ghanaian DM Yirenkyi or someone similar |  |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:26 - Jul 22 with 2202 views | surreyblue |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:18 - Jul 22 by Mullet | Kipre to feature at LCB too? I wonder if we will get Morita and look at that young Ghanaian DM Yirenkyi or someone similar |
I reckon we bring one more CB in towards the end of the window - with Greaves starting the season at LCB. Kipre effectively cover across all three CB positions. Davis back-up is going to be interesting. Not seen anyone linked who can fill that position. Dennis Cirkin has just been let go by sunderland and could fit that role? |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:27 - Jul 22 with 2183 views | RIPbobby | This is a superb piece of business. Just the kind of player that we need. |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:29 - Jul 22 with 2106 views | Gary_Knows |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:18 - Jul 22 by Mullet | Kipre to feature at LCB too? I wonder if we will get Morita and look at that young Ghanaian DM Yirenkyi or someone similar |
I hope not. Recruitment will not have gone to plan if Kipre is considered for a starting role in the Prem. |  |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:30 - Jul 22 with 2104 views | bluester |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:26 - Jul 22 by surreyblue | I reckon we bring one more CB in towards the end of the window - with Greaves starting the season at LCB. Kipre effectively cover across all three CB positions. Davis back-up is going to be interesting. Not seen anyone linked who can fill that position. Dennis Cirkin has just been let go by sunderland and could fit that role? |
We were linked with Pellegrini at Lazio. Seems to have gone quiet though. |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:33 - Jul 22 with 2054 views | SomethingBlue | Good signing and presumably one we made a lot of progress on before the World Cup. I'm encouraged by this, the ones we've already made and the others that may be close. Much more to do but things are looking a little better than I'd expected so far. |  |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:36 - Jul 22 with 1985 views | StockholmBlue |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:06 - Jul 22 by _CliveBaker_ | I reckon we're heading to a back 3. Diop in the middle, O'Shea right. I think we'll get another one in on the left or Greaves will get a chance. Davis LWB in the sort of Ait-Nouri role. |
I think we will be a bit more flexible with how we play this year; some games and/or in some phases of the game we might play three at the back and other times two. So I also think we will go for five centerbacks in the troop. |  |
| Ipswich Town FC since 1981 |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:42 - Jul 22 with 1893 views | FrimleyBlue |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:06 - Jul 22 by _CliveBaker_ | I reckon we're heading to a back 3. Diop in the middle, O'Shea right. I think we'll get another one in on the left or Greaves will get a chance. Davis LWB in the sort of Ait-Nouri role. |
Could we see Oshea being our right back at times again? |  |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:43 - Jul 22 with 1863 views | tractorboy1978 |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:33 - Jul 22 by SomethingBlue | Good signing and presumably one we made a lot of progress on before the World Cup. I'm encouraged by this, the ones we've already made and the others that may be close. Much more to do but things are looking a little better than I'd expected so far. |
If we can get Morita, Maeda and Scherpen over the line, it feels like it is beginning to shape up into a squad that has a chance of staying up. More to do as you say but very encouraging. I can see an identity and way of playing with the signings made/close so far too. |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:58 - Jul 22 with 1688 views | Mullet |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:29 - Jul 22 by Gary_Knows | I hope not. Recruitment will not have gone to plan if Kipre is considered for a starting role in the Prem. |
Feature not start, I assume we can’t and won’t jettison everyone |  |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 14:01 - Jul 22 with 1651 views | Ryorry |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:02 - Jul 22 by StockholmBlue | Happy with this one. Guess it will be Diop and O’Shea fighting it out on the right side. I wouldnt be surprised to see a leftsided cb to follow, and either we sell Kipre or we see Greaves as an alternative to Davies as well as cb and therefore keep all five of them. Nice business lately! |
Different formation under GON maybe, with Leif left-mid & a LB behind him? 🤔 |  |
|  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 14:05 - Jul 22 with 1613 views | _CliveBaker_ |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:18 - Jul 22 by Mullet | Kipre to feature at LCB too? I wonder if we will get Morita and look at that young Ghanaian DM Yirenkyi or someone similar |
Kipre I reckon is solid cover across the back line. We'll want him as 5th choice I think, so 1 more to come in. Morita would be great, I like the idea of a busy and technical experienced head like that. I think we need 2 starting CM's, so some work to do there but he'd be a great start. He and Matusiwa can fight over that shirt, and bring in 1 big ticket nailed on starter in the #8. |  | |  |
| Mmmmm Diop on 14:18 - Jul 22 with 1513 views | Guthrum |
| Mmmmm Diop on 13:01 - Jul 22 by bartyg | Not sure, a lot of it is scatting |
Scatological chants are a bit sh1t. |  |
|  |
| |