Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow 14:56 - May 14 with 2353 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I was reading about Chris Hughton's dismissal earlier which took me to a link about a match at the Withdean and the wonderful Brighton shirts sponsored by SKINT.

It got me thinking.

If we fell so far from grace that no national company was interested, who would be the best local sponsors from yesteryear and the most comical from today?

I'd have gone for Andy's Records or Rex Records in days gone by. For current times I reckon I could live to accept a lovely blue home shirt sponsored by Nacton Fish Bar.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 14:59 - May 14 with 2324 viewsHeathlander

What about Cleopatras as main sponsor.
Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 15:00 - May 14 with 2322 viewsSouperJim

I'm sure Greene King are popular with all the beer aficionados on here...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 15:05 - May 14 with 2306 viewsFtnfwest

return to Adnams, or are they out of our league now?
Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 15:12 - May 14 with 2286 viewsTIB

Would have to be Away Days although someone posted some mockup kits last season with Aspalls as sponsor and I liked it.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 15:32 - May 14 with 2242 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 15:36 - May 14 with 2226 viewsWD19

Whatever happened to Leo Muff? Used to do a great job of sponsoring the shorts of fringe squad members back in the day......
Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 15:37 - May 14 with 2220 viewsmonty_radio

Both Pioneer and Radio Orwell have gone. Surely you couldn't contemplate such a fate for the Nacton Fish Bar?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 15:38 - May 14 with 2207 viewsSpruceMoose

Bella Napoli

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 16:05 - May 14 with 2167 viewsBent_double

How about the company that runs the dry ski slope on the A137? After all it's been downhill all the way for us the last few seasons.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 16:50 - May 14 with 2090 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 16:05 - May 14 by Bent_double

How about the company that runs the dry ski slope on the A137? After all it's been downhill all the way for us the last few seasons.

Maybe Snoasis will be launched in time to sign a big deal with us when we are conference title favourites.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 17:55 - May 14 with 2031 viewsTJS

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 15:05 - May 14 by Ftnfwest

return to Adnams, or are they out of our league now?

I think Adnams (probably sensibly) steer clear of both Town and Nodge given the amount of business they do in both counties.
Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 18:04 - May 14 with 2018 viewsTNBlue

Broom Hill Swimming Pool.

They've swiped the lottery money that they got haven't they?
Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 19:22 - May 14 with 1961 viewsBLUEBEAT

Aspalls or Adnams would be great

Would also mean extra advertising for the chosen charity on the front of youth shirts

If ITFC has any sense, they would be tapping up Ed Sheeran for sponsorship. The shirts sales would go through the roof. He won’t wear a shirt adverting a betting company for obvious reasons.

Poll: W or W

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 23:07 - May 14 with 1802 viewsEwan_Oozami

Elmy's Cycles
Christine's the Florists
Gressingham Ducks
Coes
Jimmy's Farm

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 00:09 - May 15 with 1764 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 15:37 - May 14 by monty_radio

Both Pioneer and Radio Orwell have gone. Surely you couldn't contemplate such a fate for the Nacton Fish Bar?

Pioneer is still going.

As is the pop up on this website.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 02:10 - May 15 with 1737 viewsbournemouthblue

Great Town shirt sponsors of tomorrow on 15:37 - May 14 by monty_radio

I take your Nacton Fish Bar and raise you Nacton Fried Chicken for sheer wtf, how did we become sponsored by a fried chicken outlet?

Other notable mentions for Real Taste, Super Kebab, Ipswich Kebab, Kesgrave Fish and Chips (is that it's actual name), The Blue Naan (with their surprise corporate catering deal), Indian Village, Eastern Spice and China City

Sadly Krazy Kitchen is no longer or that would be a shoe in for Ipswich's most puzzling take away name

Realistic local sponsors?
Thompson and Morgan
The University of Suffolk
Issacs/Briarbank (probably a bit too small)

BT though I suspect they are tied in on neutrality with the
sport. Virgin Media have sponsored Southampton mind you?

AXA
Kacom (who have offices in Ipswich also)
Willis

Hutchison Port Holdings (owners of the Port of Felixstowe)
Godolphin (as we know they love us really)
Newmarket Racecourse

Ransomes Jacobson
Openreach
[Post edited 15 May 2019 2:21]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024