Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo 08:39 - Jun 25 with 2558 viewsKieran_Knows

for the press conference today....

‘Really happy with Holy and Norwood signings, but not close to anything else’
‘Got to be careful with who we sign, have to be better than what we’ve got as we’re using the kids and don’t want to block their path to the first team’
‘Talking to a couple of players at the minute, but still on holiday and have other options’

Any more?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 8:40]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 08:48 - Jun 25 with 2483 viewsskyblue23

'Really happy with Holy, Norwood and Ahmed signings, but not close to anything else'

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 08:48 - Jun 25 with 2483 viewsDanTheMan

"I'm amazed that even a division down we still have less money than everyone else"

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 08:49 - Jun 25 with 2469 viewsElderGrizzly

“Has anyone seen Marcus?”
Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 08:55 - Jun 25 with 2431 viewstextbackup

" no normal"

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 09:23 - Jun 25 with 2330 viewshomer_123

"I'm resigning."

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 09:26 - Jun 25 with 2322 viewsSuperblue95

* Numerous inaudible Scottish mumblings

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 09:37 - Jun 25 with 2283 viewsmonty_radio

It's the start of something new ......... July.

We won't be pushed into bids for silly money, even if there's no sensible money out there.

Everybody's fit. Well, not Freddie of course; and not Emyr; and not young Morris nor Ben. And Jack's not there yet; but everybody's fit and rarin' to get going.

Woolfie's come back, and we'll take a look at him; we'll take a look at Rowe and Drinan, who've also come back. We'll be taking a look.

But they'll no be ready just to step in just because we've taken a look.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 09:40 - Jun 25 with 2259 viewsxrayspecs

The fans have been different class all summer
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 09:42 - Jun 25 with 2250 viewsSitfcB

Never seen nuttin like it

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 14:28 - Jun 25 with 1966 viewschicoazul

What the fck did you just fking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fking words. You think you can get away with saying that sht to me? Think again, fker. You better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little s!it. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sht fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fking dead, kiddo.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 14:29]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 14:30 - Jun 25 with 1957 viewsDanTheMan

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 14:28 - Jun 25 by chicoazul

What the fck did you just fking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fking words. You think you can get away with saying that sht to me? Think again, fker. You better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little s!it. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sht fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fking dead, kiddo.

I think that's the first time I've seen the navy seal copypasta here.

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 14:31 - Jun 25 with 1947 viewschicoazul

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 14:30 - Jun 25 by DanTheMan

I think that's the first time I've seen the navy seal copypasta here.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 14:34 - Jun 25 with 1937 viewsDanTheMan

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 14:31 - Jun 25 by chicoazul

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Keep these classics coming, forgot about that one.

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 14:37 - Jun 25 with 1925 viewsOldsmoker

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 14:28 - Jun 25 by chicoazul

You alright hun?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 14:39 - Jun 25 with 1919 viewsSE1blue

"there's a few irons in the fire..."

"some of the figures being talked about are ridiculous"

"I don't want to talk about the wee Kenyan lad just yet..."

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 15:19 - Jun 25 with 1875 viewsJ2BLUE

and Marcus was like "they charge you a transfer fee AND wages? Pick one buddy"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Paul Lambert transfer talk bingo on 16:07 - Jun 25 with 1838 viewsGeoffSentence

"I won the European Cup"
"I know Germany"
"get some 'help' in"

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024