Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top customer services work from Easyjet here 11:05 - Aug 6 with 3552 viewsSteve_M

Obviously this will now go viral, and deservedly so.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:08 - Aug 6 with 2730 viewsartsbossbeard

That's absolute madness!!

What's holding you into the seat come take off?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:09 - Aug 6 with 2713 viewsMullet

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:08 - Aug 6 by artsbossbeard

Thoughts and prayers.

Easyjet will be due a massive fine too won't they?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:09 - Aug 6 with 2712 viewsStokieBlue

Stiff muscles because physics certainly isn't on your side.

That should be a substantial fine for Easyjet. Totally ridiculous. He shouldn't comply and take the photo down either.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:13 - Aug 6 with 2679 viewsitfcjoe

At a guess they are sitting in the wrong seats and those ones haven't been sold.

Like when people post a ridiculous restricted view from football and say '£35 for this ticket' when the seat hasn't been sold

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:21 - Aug 6 with 2625 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:13 - Aug 6 by itfcjoe

At a guess they are sitting in the wrong seats and those ones haven't been sold.

Like when people post a ridiculous restricted view from football and say '£35 for this ticket' when the seat hasn't been sold

I was thinking that too, but the person running the social media account at EasyJet has completely shot themselves in the foot with that response

EDIT: Looking at the Twitter timeline it looks to have been tweeted mid-flight, so possible that the back has come off during the flight
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 11:24]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:30 - Aug 6 with 2571 viewsBluefish

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:21 - Aug 6 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I was thinking that too, but the person running the social media account at EasyJet has completely shot themselves in the foot with that response

EDIT: Looking at the Twitter timeline it looks to have been tweeted mid-flight, so possible that the back has come off during the flight

I don't see the issue with the response? They have customers faces on the easyjet timeline. If those customers get their houses broken into I expect they will be unhappy with easyjet

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:43 - Aug 6 with 2499 viewsBrixtonBlue

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:30 - Aug 6 by Bluefish

I don't see the issue with the response? They have customers faces on the easyjet timeline. If those customers get their houses broken into I expect they will be unhappy with easyjet

You can tell someone's address from their face?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:47 - Aug 6 with 2470 viewsBlueBadger

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:43 - Aug 6 by BrixtonBlue

Criminal genius on that level doesn't need taking down a tweet to stop it, it needs Batman.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:03 - Aug 6 with 2387 viewsBluefish

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:43 - Aug 6 by BrixtonBlue

People that live near them probably can yes

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:03 - Aug 6 with 2390 viewsSporall

I once had a seat in my very first car collapse on me - it's ridiculously difficult to drive a car with no seat back, especially up the hill I needed to go up to get home.
Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:04 - Aug 6 with 2392 viewsSWGF

Coincidentally, for the first time ever, I was upgraded on a flight this morning. Stewardess noticed that a 6'4" SWGF might struggle in the seat I was allocated so offered me an "upgraded" seat. Unfortunately it was only a 35min flight to Jersey on; I had a couple of inches extra legroom, a blank/tray in the middle seat, and a hot towel (without the proceeding curry). However, it was gratefully received and I'm hoping that the same stewardess is on the 1930 flight home!

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:20 - Aug 6 with 2301 viewsBrixtonBlue

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:03 - Aug 6 by Bluefish

People that live near them probably can yes

So their neighbours then... who could just have easily seen them leaving with cases.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:22 - Aug 6 with 2286 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

LOL

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:26 - Aug 6 with 2267 viewsjontysnut

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:13 - Aug 6 by itfcjoe

It never ceases to amaze me the trouble people have trying to find and sit in the right plane or train seats peering at tickets and seat numbers. Some bloke had a go at me on a train for sitting in his seat - when he showed me his ticket he was on the wrong train. I think he still half expected me to get up.
Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:29 - Aug 6 with 2237 viewsSwansea_Blue

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:21 - Aug 6 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Looks like they had a problem with the seat between flights and had to remove it; and then boarded this flight and found her another one once they'd fully boarded. Bit of a non-issue really - they wouldn't have taken off like that obviously.

The original tweet is misleading, so a reasonable request to remove it imo.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:48 - Aug 6 with 2125 viewsSE1blue

Did anybody else check out the blonde for 2 minutes before noticing the back of the seat was missing?

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:51 - Aug 6 with 2109 viewsSE1blue

1. Looking at that crowd I’m not going to be able to steal anything more than an ill-fitting cardigan and a ferret-like dog with an annoying yap.
2. It’s an EasyJet flight. See above.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 12:51]

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:59 - Aug 6 with 2043 viewsBlueBadger

This is possibly the maddest thing I've read on here this year.

Which, given all that this year has seen is some achievement.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:08 - Aug 6 with 1985 viewsSE1blue

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:59 - Aug 6 by BlueBadger

This is possibly the maddest thing I've read on here this year.

Which, given all that this year has seen is some achievement.

I’m actually worried that my mum’s now on TWTD.

“I know a man who was burgled after they saw his cat on the interweb’

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:13 - Aug 6 with 1954 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:29 - Aug 6 by Swansea_Blue

Looks like they had a problem with the seat between flights and had to remove it; and then boarded this flight and found her another one once they'd fully boarded. Bit of a non-issue really - they wouldn't have taken off like that obviously.

The original tweet is misleading, so a reasonable request to remove it imo.

In between those tweets he also tweeted that ‘This is a real photo from a plane currently descending to Geneva’, clearly trying to give the impression the person was sat like that during the flight. What a f*cking helmet

Still, stupid response from EasyJet’s social media bod, which has ensured far more attention being brought to what was really a non-issue than would otherwise have happened

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:23 - Aug 6 with 1909 viewsitfcjoe

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:04 - Aug 6 by SWGF

Coincidentally, for the first time ever, I was upgraded on a flight this morning. Stewardess noticed that a 6'4" SWGF might struggle in the seat I was allocated so offered me an "upgraded" seat. Unfortunately it was only a 35min flight to Jersey on; I had a couple of inches extra legroom, a blank/tray in the middle seat, and a hot towel (without the proceeding curry). However, it was gratefully received and I'm hoping that the same stewardess is on the 1930 flight home!

I had this when I flew back from Moscow to Milan, was quite comical as me and mate checked in at same time and I got 2A and he got 3B.

I was in a massive business seat in a row of 2, he was stuck between 2 massive Russians who argued all flight!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:48 - Aug 6 with 1805 viewsPinewoodblue

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:26 - Aug 6 by jontysnut

It never ceases to amaze me the trouble people have trying to find and sit in the right plane or train seats peering at tickets and seat numbers. Some bloke had a go at me on a train for sitting in his seat - when he showed me his ticket he was on the wrong train. I think he still half expected me to get up.

Was once on a. easyJet from Stansted to Barcelona steward Walmart down the aisle three times countiñg passengers, then a stewardess tried. Followed by an announcement from the càptain. "Would anyone not expecting to go to Barcelona make themselves known to cabin crew" Woman in seat in front of us raised her hand, she was on the wrong plane.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:54 - Aug 6 with 1769 viewsBlueBadger

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:08 - Aug 6 by SE1blue

I’m actually worried that my mum’s now on TWTD.

“I know a man who was burgled after they saw his cat on the interweb’

Fishers being your mum is definitely cause for worry.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 14:32]

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:56 - Aug 6 with 1758 viewsBrixtonBlue

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:48 - Aug 6 by Pinewoodblue

Was once on a. easyJet from Stansted to Barcelona steward Walmart down the aisle three times countiñg passengers, then a stewardess tried. Followed by an announcement from the càptain. "Would anyone not expecting to go to Barcelona make themselves known to cabin crew" Woman in seat in front of us raised her hand, she was on the wrong plane.

How on earth did she get through the gate checks?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 14:39 - Aug 6 with 1671 viewsIllinoisblue

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 12:48 - Aug 6 by SE1blue

Did anybody else check out the blonde for 2 minutes before noticing the back of the seat was missing?

The granny at the back? Of course

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024