Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LATEST SCORE : Boris Johnson 0-194 Sir Keir Starmer 12:41 - May 6 with 14624 viewsMaySixth

Boris Johnson : “International comparisons are not being made”

Keir Starmer : “Here is a slide from last night showing the government making international comparisons”

Silence.

(FIVE)
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 19:50]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 12:46 - May 6 with 6494 viewsPinewoodblue

That was a bit of an own goal but 0-3 shoreline flatters the opposition.

Would personally be more supportive of Sir Kier, and his shadow cabinet, if they came up with positive suggestions.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 12:48 - May 6 with 6468 viewsfooters

Johnson just blustered for half an hour. Not sure I've ever heard so much umming and ahhing at the despatch box.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 12:50 - May 6 with 6456 viewsRyorry

Yup, KS = iron fist in velvet glove, doing a good job.

Ian Blackstock tho (SNP) needs to learn not to appear in front of a ghastly clay-brown tartan backdrop + not let his eyes constantly flick over to the autocue on his right ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:06 - May 6 with 6391 viewsChutney

I make it 1-2,, but certainly refreshing to see Starmer in the hot seat. Charismatic, intelligent, a healthy level of challenge and compassion and with huge mass market appeal.

And to think some wanted Jeremy Corbyn as our PM. Hilarious.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 13:07]
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:16 - May 6 with 6342 viewsfactual_blue

boris, lest we forget, denied to somebody in a hospital the encounter was being filmed, even though the cameras were pointing at them.

You can't trust him to give the correct answer about whether it's day or night.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:24 - May 6 with 6300 viewsr2d2

#leftiebumfesttimeagain
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:24 - May 6 with 6296 viewsuefacup81

I'm surprised (well, I'm probably not) that three weeks in, the Tories have yet to work out that if Starmer makes a point or asks a question, there's a good chance he already knows the answer, or has a handy piece of evidence beside him on the dispatch box.

Is that three weeks on the trot he's proved Raab/Boris to be lying?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:25 - May 6 with 6291 viewsThe_Last_Baron

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:06 - May 6 by Chutney

I make it 1-2,, but certainly refreshing to see Starmer in the hot seat. Charismatic, intelligent, a healthy level of challenge and compassion and with huge mass market appeal.

Whatever you can say about Starmer, charasmatic is not one of them.

Possibly the dullest politician of recent times, even duller than Milliband.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Login to get fewer ads

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:27 - May 6 with 6274 viewsfactual_blue

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:24 - May 6 by r2d2

#leftiebumfesttimeagain

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:37 - May 6 with 6203 viewsr2d2

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:27 - May 6 by factual_blue

51% still love Boris.
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:38 - May 6 with 6194 viewsSpruceMoose

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:37 - May 6 by r2d2

51% still love Boris.

Might have been more if he hadn't helped kill so many off.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:43 - May 6 with 6179 viewsBent_double

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:06 - May 6 by Chutney

I think you'll find that a lot of those people just didn't want the proven liar and cheat Johnson as our PM.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:48 - May 6 with 6152 viewsRyorry

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:25 - May 6 by The_Last_Baron

So you'd rather having a lying, incompetent, self-serving but "charismatic" politician than one who's truthful, able & genuinely cares about the UK & its people, but is "dull" ? (to you - I don't think KS is to the majority). That kinda figures

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:52 - May 6 with 6138 viewsfactual_blue

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:38 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Might have been more if he hadn't helped kill so many off.

Uncannily close to the 52% of the country who proved their idiocy and ignorance back in 2016.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:53 - May 6 with 6131 viewsfactual_blue

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:24 - May 6 by uefacup81

I'm surprised (well, I'm probably not) that three weeks in, the Tories have yet to work out that if Starmer makes a point or asks a question, there's a good chance he already knows the answer, or has a handy piece of evidence beside him on the dispatch box.

Is that three weeks on the trot he's proved Raab/Boris to be lying?

A QC will never ask a question to which he doesn't know the answer.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:54 - May 6 with 6126 viewsr2d2

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:52 - May 6 by factual_blue

Uncannily close to the 52% of the country who proved their idiocy and ignorance back in 2016.

In your opinion. Its comments like this that make people dig their heels in mate.
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:55 - May 6 with 6118 viewsDarth_Koont

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:25 - May 6 by The_Last_Baron

Although that's also his particular strength. I think it's at PMQs and other live moments where you need to be quick-witted so that you can be sharply focused and objective.

It's where he's much better than Corbyn was. But the real pressure will be on him to engage Labour members and floating voters with passion and a commitment to fighting/correcting injustice. That's possibly where Rayner can play a part so they could be a useful team together.

Pronouns: He/Him

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:55 - May 6 with 6116 viewsgiant_stow

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:24 - May 6 by r2d2

#leftiebumfesttimeagain

Or #dirtycentristbumfest if you believe the corbynites.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:55 - May 6 with 6113 viewsDarth_Koont

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:54 - May 6 by r2d2

In your opinion. Its comments like this that make people dig their heels in mate.

Well, they're even stupider than I gave them credit for.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 13:56]

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:57 - May 6 with 6101 viewsSpruceMoose

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:54 - May 6 by r2d2

And you think that moronic stubbornness makes those people look good?! Do they all have donkey brains or something?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:57 - May 6 with 6090 viewsElderGrizzly

Johnson was lost without the jeering and the ministers whispering answers in his ear.

Starmer didn’t even have to get out of 2nd gear to show him up. All very promising for the future and ending this Tory sh*tshow
FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:58 - May 6 with 6093 viewsfactual_blue

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:55 - May 6 by Darth_Koont

Well, they're even stupider than I gave them credit for.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 13:56]

Stubbornness and ignorance are so closely related, and so often drape themselves in the cloak of populism.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:59 - May 6 with 6089 viewsfactual_blue

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:57 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

And you think that moronic stubbornness makes those people look good?! Do they all have donkey brains or something?

You're being very unfair to donkeys there.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:59 - May 6 with 6089 viewsDarth_Koont

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:55 - May 6 by giant_stow

Or #dirtycentristbumfest if you believe the corbynites.

Centrists are the worst.

Stumbled on to this the other day:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/05/23/opinion/international-world/centr

It rings pretty true.

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 13:59 - May 6 with 6083 viewsNthQldITFC

FT : Boris Johnson 0-3 Sir Keir Starmer on 12:46 - May 6 by Pinewoodblue

That was a bit of an own goal but 0-3 shoreline flatters the opposition.

Would personally be more supportive of Sir Kier, and his shadow cabinet, if they came up with positive suggestions.

Book 'em, Danno

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024