Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa 16:58 - Jan 10 with 3746 viewsIllinoisblue

Take my money

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 17:13 - Jan 10 with 3673 viewsITFC_Forever

The black and red stripe one that was never released as a replica shirt at the time, and had every bloke in the North Stand lusting after the blonde girl in the NS who had managed to get one.

As worn at Blackburn away in April 1993, and only a couple of other occasions. Tranmere in the fourth round of the cup possibly?

Sorry, didn't see you had already started a thread.

Take my money now ITFC.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 17:34 - Jan 10 with 3597 viewsIllinoisblue

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 17:13 - Jan 10 by ITFC_Forever

The black and red stripe one that was never released as a replica shirt at the time, and had every bloke in the North Stand lusting after the blonde girl in the NS who had managed to get one.

As worn at Blackburn away in April 1993, and only a couple of other occasions. Tranmere in the fourth round of the cup possibly?

Take my money now ITFC.

Yep, worn at Tranmere in the cup. Good drunken minibus trip that was. Oh how I miss those carefree away days!

62 - 78 - 81

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 17:43 - Jan 10 with 3563 viewsMullet

They seem to approve of the fact I just got the Orwell one at the Gillingham game too, the money hoovering geniuses.

I’m gonna be in trouble when this one arrives

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 17:47 - Jan 10 with 3539 viewsIllinoisblue

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 17:43 - Jan 10 by Mullet

They seem to approve of the fact I just got the Orwell one at the Gillingham game too, the money hoovering geniuses.

I’m gonna be in trouble when this one arrives

This is a shirt I feel I have to buy. Simple as that really.

62 - 78 - 81

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 17:49 - Jan 10 with 3523 viewsMullet

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 17:47 - Jan 10 by Illinoisblue

This is a shirt I feel I have to buy. Simple as that really.

I always assumed I never had one because I had all the others and had reached my Birthday/Christmas rinsing powers at the time. To know it was never available makes me feel much better too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 18:26 - Jan 10 with 3383 viewsSteve_M

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 17:13 - Jan 10 by ITFC_Forever

Take my money now ITFC.

A 0-0 at QPR too.

Yeah, I might just be buying this one too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 19:47 - Jan 10 with 3236 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

That shirt is the dogs danglies.

Bozinovski on the back.

Sorted.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 20:08 - Jan 10 with 3175 viewsPecker

Just brought mine. What a shirt.
Login to get fewer ads

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 20:35 - Jan 10 with 3117 viewsgainsboroughblue

Apart from the classic white/black, all of our 'third strips' have been superior to the second choice outfits.

That red/black is beautiful.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 20:42 - Jan 10 with 3095 viewsitfcjoe

Wonder if possible to sort an Umbro badge and those old Premiership sleeve badges from anywhere

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 22:21 - Jan 10 with 2913 viewsIpswichKnight

They have my money! I
Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 00:13 - Jan 11 with 2794 viewsJambo

Is there a link?
Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 08:41 - Jun 21 with 2334 viewsPablokuqi

Just got this for father's day. What a wonderful surprise. I love it.
Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 14:09 - Jun 21 with 2120 views66notout

Take my money now ITFC.

Don’t remember it. Can you post one of the pics you took of the blonde?
Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 15:47 - Jun 21 with 2032 viewshector_clifford

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 14:09 - Jun 21 by 66notout

Don’t remember it. Can you post one of the pics you took of the blonde?

I think we took flasks of bovril to matches back then, rather than camera phones!

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 16:06 - Jun 21 with 1997 viewsLibero

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 20:42 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

Wonder if possible to sort an Umbro badge and those old Premiership sleeve badges from anywhere

I’ve seen a few Instagram accounts and eBay sellers that sell old lettering and patches.
Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 21:18 - Jun 21 with 1832 viewsbritbiker

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 00:13 - Jan 11 by Jambo

Is there a link?

For some reason I don't remember that one. Please link a pic someone as mobile phone tech is not my strong point and I'm overdue a new town shirt.
Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 21:31 - Jun 21 with 1807 viewsPablokuqi

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 21:18 - Jun 21 by britbiker

For some reason I don't remember that one. Please link a pic someone as mobile phone tech is not my strong point and I'm overdue a new town shirt.

Here is the link.

https://www.copafootball.com/en/men/classic-retro-football-shirts/ipswich-town-f
Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 21:34 - Jun 21 with 1804 viewsPablokuqi

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 21:31 - Jun 21 by Pablokuqi

Here is the link.

https://www.copafootball.com/en/men/classic-retro-football-shirts/ipswich-town-f

And via club shop

https://itfcshop.com/2189-1992-93-fisons-3rd-shirt
Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 00:05 - Jun 22 with 1680 viewsGlasgowBlue

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 20:42 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

There you go Joe

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Umbro-Logo-Retro-Small-Letters-rounded-corners-

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 00:12 - Jun 22 with 1666 viewshoppy

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 21:34 - Jun 21 by Pablokuqi

And via club shop

https://itfcshop.com/2189-1992-93-fisons-3rd-shirt

I've just ordered myself one, as a result of this being revisited.

I decided as I hadn't managed to get to the cemetery today to have the little bit of father/son time I've usually managed on the last 4 x Father's Days, it's what he would've wanted to get me! (seemed a good enough excuse for me!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 01:07 - Jun 22 with 1621 viewspatrickswell

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 18:26 - Jan 10 by Steve_M

A 0-0 at QPR too.

Yeah, I might just be buying this one too.

Also losses at Everton and Manchester City as I recall?
Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 09:01 - Jun 22 with 1448 viewscbower

Forget everything; our ‘Milan’ kit from 92-93 has been released by Copa on 17:34 - Jan 10 by Illinoisblue

Yep, worn at Tranmere in the cup. Good drunken minibus trip that was. Oh how I miss those carefree away days!

That was one of the main games on MotD that night. There were two scouse kids really close to the pitchside mics. They were giving a bit to Clive Baker saying "Keeper, Keeper you fat tw@t" and the proceeded to question John Motson's sexuality. Clear as day and not edited out at all. Made me chuckle at the time.

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024