Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you no longer see in football: 19:31 - Oct 28 with 9547 viewsIllinoisblue

Nasal strips. What happened to them? Were they a scam? Just watched a rerun of Porto v Monaco and saw a few players wearing them.

I realize this post is a bit Stuart Maconie white dog s5it

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:32 - Oct 28 with 3451 viewsAce_High1

died out when Robbie Fowler retired.
Things you no longer see in football: on 19:34 - Oct 28 with 3430 viewsJ2BLUE

Replaced by a smear of Vicks on the shirt?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:46 - Oct 28 with 3377 viewsMattinLondon

Adam Johnson
Bicycle Shorts
Diving Headers
Long sleeve shirts (quite rare).
Things you no longer see in football: on 19:48 - Oct 28 with 3366 viewsSpruceMoose

Outfielders taking goal kicks
Streakers
Dogs on the pitch
Fat goalkeepers
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 19:48]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:49 - Oct 28 with 3359 viewsbluelagos

Mullets.

50 50 tackles.

Goalies catching crosses.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:49 - Oct 28 with 3351 viewsHerbivore

Ipswich having a decent manager.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:49 - Oct 28 with 3351 viewsfooters

The point of.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:51 - Oct 28 with 3343 viewsMattinLondon

Big clubs having awful pitches
Contested drop-balls.

At Portman Road, the sky blue car which used to be parked at the corner of Churchmans.
Login to get fewer ads

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:51 - Oct 28 with 3340 viewsCoastalblue

International players driving Austin Maestros with their name plastered down the side.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:55 - Oct 28 with 3321 viewsKeno

Rattles
Rosettes
Ipswich expecting to win

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:57 - Oct 28 with 3316 viewsMattinLondon

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:49 - Oct 28 by footers

The point of.

But that’s enough about your posts....what things do you no longer see in football.
Things you no longer see in football: on 19:58 - Oct 28 with 3303 viewsMullet

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:49 - Oct 28 by bluelagos

Mullets.

50 50 tackles.

Goalies catching crosses.

That would explain why I've been hallucinating that Ipswich are in the third tier for a while now

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:00 - Oct 28 with 3290 viewsfooters

Things you no longer see in football: on 19:57 - Oct 28 by MattinLondon

But that’s enough about your posts....what things do you no longer see in football.

Whatever happened to the vuvuzela? I've still got a palette of ITFC ones in the lock-up from ten years ago.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:01 - Oct 28 with 3280 viewsFrimleyBlue

4-4-2 with a tall striker and a small one.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:02 - Oct 28 with 3283 viewsCoastalblue

Blood soaked head bandages
Large areas of sand as the playing surface (The Baseball Ground was always good for this)
Goalkeepers wearing green, or knowing they were an International if they wore yellow

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:02 - Oct 28 with 3278 viewsMullet

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:00 - Oct 28 by footers

Whatever happened to the vuvuzela? I've still got a palette of ITFC ones in the lock-up from ten years ago.

2011 I guess

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:03 - Oct 28 with 3280 viewsMattinLondon

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:00 - Oct 28 by footers

Not sure - maybe take them to PR and place them around the pitch. When there’s a Town goal the players can all blow on them at once. Some sort of goal music.

Good to see you back on the board.
Things you no longer see in football: on 20:05 - Oct 28 with 3259 viewsSpruceMoose

Massively oversized shirts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:07 - Oct 28 with 3243 viewsnoggin

Dolly birds walking round the pitch. TWTD.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:13 - Oct 28 with 3218 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Loyalty.
Things you no longer see in football: on 20:17 - Oct 28 with 3194 viewsMattinLondon

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:13 - Oct 28 by IpswichBoyBlue

Loyalty.

It was never in football in the first place.
Things you no longer see in football: on 20:18 - Oct 28 with 3196 viewsCoastalblue

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:05 - Oct 28 by SpruceMoose

Massively oversized shirts.

Massively undersized shorts

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:19 - Oct 28 with 3186 viewsericclacton

People throwing their beer up.

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:23 - Oct 28 with 3164 viewsgainsboroughblue

Snow covered pitches.

Managers with a cigar/cigarette on the go in the dug out.

Lack of shin pads.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:24 - Oct 28 with 3154 viewsSpruceMoose

Things you no longer see in football: on 20:18 - Oct 28 by Coastalblue

Massively undersized shorts

Good God. That's Ron Atkinson isn't it? Hung like a pack of parma violets.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024