Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. 14:36 - Nov 30 with 2726 viewsSwailsey

Closed inbox or just full do you think?

Or he’s blocked us all.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:37 - Nov 30 with 2452 viewsPlums

Are you including the apostrophe?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:38 - Nov 30 with 2463 viewsPhilTWTD

As I said on Saturday, a little unfair to bombard Lee personally as he's been helpful in trying to resolve the issue. If people are going to email the club, on this or other issues, perhaps better to use enquiries@itfc.co.uk

But thanks to all those who have made contact with the club, it is appreciated.
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:39 - Nov 30 with 2417 viewsTieDyedIn95

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:38 - Nov 30 by PhilTWTD

As I said on Saturday, a little unfair to bombard Lee personally as he's been helpful in trying to resolve the issue. If people are going to email the club, on this or other issues, perhaps better to use enquiries@itfc.co.uk

You are far too nice! They do not deserve it.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:39 - Nov 30 with 2416 viewsSwailsey

Sorry, noted.

It’s definitely the correct email as I followed up on the one sent at the weekend for consistency.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:41 - Nov 30 with 2402 viewstractorboy1978

With respect Phil, if he can't resolve the issue doesn't that say an awful lot about the type of structure or lack thereof at the club?
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:44 - Nov 30 with 2354 viewsSitfcB

Appreciate that but surely they’d get passed on to him anyway maybe? He’s sort of the spokesperson isn’t he.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:47 - Nov 30 with 2303 viewsKeno

do have emails addresses for Marcus Evans and Paul Lambert?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:48 - Nov 30 with 2279 viewshoppy

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:47 - Nov 30 by Keno

headinthesand@itfc.co.uk

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:50 - Nov 30 with 2263 viewsDanTheMan

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:41 - Nov 30 by tractorboy1978

With respect Phil, if he can't resolve the issue doesn't that say an awful lot about the type of structure or lack thereof at the club?

I was surprised to hear that he couldn't solve it, or couldn't overrule it.

I'd have thought he was higher in the pecking order than Lambert.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:50 - Nov 30 with 2242 viewsLeBlue

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:47 - Nov 30 by Keno

played@.mund.con
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 14:54]
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:51 - Nov 30 with 2250 viewsPhilTWTD

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:41 - Nov 30 by tractorboy1978

That's a different question and actually I think that is an issue. As has been the case with previous managers, they work to the owner, not to the chief exec/managing director/general manager of football operations, which I'm not sure is the ideal structure.
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:52 - Nov 30 with 2201 viewsDanTheMan

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:51 - Nov 30 by PhilTWTD

That's a different question and actually I think that is an issue. As has been the case with previous managers, they work to the owner, not to the chief exec/managing director/general manager of football operations, which I'm not sure is the ideal structure.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:53 - Nov 30 with 2199 viewsPhilTWTD

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:44 - Nov 30 by SitfcB

Appreciate that but surely they’d get passed on to him anyway maybe? He’s sort of the spokesperson isn’t he.

He is that figurehead, hence I get that emails get sent to him in a situation like this. But probably better going via a club email rather than his personal work account.
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:55 - Nov 30 with 2147 viewsKeno

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:53 - Nov 30 by PhilTWTD

He is that figurehead, hence I get that emails get sent to him in a situation like this. But probably better going via a club email rather than his personal work account.

if someone wanted too use that club email address which would you suggest they used?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:56 - Nov 30 with 2119 viewsKropotkin123

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:51 - Nov 30 by PhilTWTD

"I'm not sure is the ideal structure" being euphemism for "I'm sure is not the ideal structure".
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 15:00]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:59 - Nov 30 with 2064 viewsKropotkin123

If we've had an impact where they have shut down his email, then I think we have had the ideal impact on that email for now.

I'd suggest the enquires one whilst cc'ing in Lee. Even if it is blocked, it gives a point to reference and escalate.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 14:59]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:59 - Nov 30 with 2044 viewsOsborneOneNil

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:50 - Nov 30 by DanTheMan

I was surprised to hear that he couldn't solve it, or couldn't overrule it.

I'd have thought he was higher in the pecking order than Lambert.

Not at all. He's a puppet. Chatting to an ex-player who simply can't believe LON has ended up in that role. He's a yes man, nothing more.
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 15:01 - Nov 30 with 2005 viewsKropotkin123

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:59 - Nov 30 by OsborneOneNil

Not at all. He's a puppet. Chatting to an ex-player who simply can't believe LON has ended up in that role. He's a yes man, nothing more.

He needs to go too. It is why having someone like Burley as DoF would be one of the most positive impacts in the last two decades.

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 15:15 - Nov 30 with 1866 viewsWacko

My email was urging O'Neill to let Evans know how I feel, not directly asking him to solve the issue. I think he'll only read a fraction of the emails, but if on the next occasion he speaks to Evans and says something like: "Marcus, my inbox is full of hundreds of emails re Ham in / Lambert out - I physically can't do my job unless it's sorted" - then hopefully Evans will take note

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 15:24 - Nov 30 with 1801 viewsPhilTWTD

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 14:55 - Nov 30 by Keno

if someone wanted too use that club email address which would you suggest they used?

enquiries@itfc.co.uk is the general address.
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 16:10 - Nov 30 with 1573 viewsKesgrave_Exile

Your predicament is just part of a number of issues I raised with Lee in my email. I am just shocked that nothing at all has come out of the club either to address your issue and the wide Lambert issue. I'm holding out a slight hope that the silence is good as they are getting ready to pull the trigger.
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 16:15 - Nov 30 with 1528 viewsPhilTWTD

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 16:10 - Nov 30 by Kesgrave_Exile

Your predicament is just part of a number of issues I raised with Lee in my email. I am just shocked that nothing at all has come out of the club either to address your issue and the wide Lambert issue. I'm holding out a slight hope that the silence is good as they are getting ready to pull the trigger.

Thanks for mentioning it. I've heard nothing from the club today.
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 16:19 - Nov 30 with 1499 viewsitfcjoe

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 16:15 - Nov 30 by PhilTWTD

Thanks for mentioning it. I've heard nothing from the club today.

Do you expect to be allowed back whilst Lambert is here, and with his position seemingly shaky do you even want to? Or happy to sit out until the imminent change and 'go again'.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 16:24 - Nov 30 with 1436 viewsPhilTWTD

Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 16:19 - Nov 30 by itfcjoe

Do you expect to be allowed back whilst Lambert is here, and with his position seemingly shaky do you even want to? Or happy to sit out until the imminent change and 'go again'.

I honestly don't know. I would like to think the matter will be resolved whatever happens. I'd rather be in that out, it's frustrating not being able to contribute.
Emails to LO’N bouncing back now. on 16:27 - Nov 30 with 1409 viewsnorth_stand77

Have had mine twice bounce back now from O'Neills account, so have now tried the enquiries address
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024