Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... 17:20 - Mar 27 with 2063 viewsScuzzer

It wasnt him after all...just that we have players with truly dreadful technique.

Established 1968

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:21 - Mar 27 with 2036 viewsfooters

No.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:23 - Mar 27 with 2006 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

No.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:23 - Mar 27 with 1992 viewspointofblue

Lambert brought in a load of these players.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:25 - Mar 27 with 1935 viewsjayessess

He should have moved some of them on then.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:25 - Mar 27 with 1928 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This is Lambert's squad and his legacy.

You can apologise to him, if we are finishing lower than the top 10 next season but to witness that and somehow see it as absolving Lambert of any blame for the state we are in baffles me.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:28 - Mar 27 with 1895 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert either brought in or gave extended contracts to these players. He's also been 'coaching' and 'developing' them for the last two years.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:29 - Mar 27 with 1841 viewsJ2BLUE

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:28 - Mar 27 by BlueBadger

Lambert either brought in or gave extended contracts to these players. He's also been 'coaching' and 'developing' them for the last two years.

To be fair he has moulded them into his own image.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:30 - Mar 27 with 1826 viewshaynes_toe1

No, Lambert was awful.

Cook just hasn't proven to be much better yet. Let's hope with more time he can.
Login to get fewer ads

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:34 - Mar 27 with 1794 viewswkj

Dear Paul -

Thanks for doing nothing to stop the Hurst rot and getting us relegated. Cheers for doing sod all to make us any better for the following two years either. Sorry we ever doubted you.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 17:39]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 17:38 - Mar 27 with 1751 viewsBlueBadger

Wow, is the quickest ever someone's tried to rewrite history to tell us that a bad manager was actually a good one?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 18:46 - Mar 27 with 1653 viewsWickets

As we are talking about previous managers i can remember one who loved a 0-0 away !
Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 18:48 - Mar 27 with 1640 viewsjas0999

No. Dreadful manager.
Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 19:02 - Mar 27 with 1581 viewsthegloryyears

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 18:48 - Mar 27 by jas0999

No. Dreadful manager.

I think a lot of the fans (most of them on this Forum) need to take a hard look at themselves for hounding out a manager who had just got 7 points from 9 and had a previous record of taking a team from League 1 to Prem...
Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 19:06 - Mar 27 with 1545 viewsEdwardStone

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 18:46 - Mar 27 by Wickets

As we are talking about previous managers i can remember one who loved a 0-0 away !

" I'll take a point away from home. Every day. "
Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 00:01 - Mar 28 with 1314 viewsketton_itfc

Lambert's squad, enough said.
Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 04:37 - Mar 28 with 1262 viewsdominiciawful

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 19:02 - Mar 27 by thegloryyears

I think a lot of the fans (most of them on this Forum) need to take a hard look at themselves for hounding out a manager who had just got 7 points from 9 and had a previous record of taking a team from League 1 to Prem...

Phil, please ban this Scum fan.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 08:56 - Mar 28 with 1116 viewsHighgateBlue

He needs to get in line behind Mick McCarthy....
Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 09:19 - Mar 28 with 1071 viewsgainsboroughblue

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 19:02 - Mar 27 by thegloryyears

Someone who takes the time to create a profile on a rival fans forum in order to attempt to be an unfunny wind up merchant, is someone who really needs to take a look at themselves.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 09:34 - Mar 28 with 1014 viewsChurchman

After the time PL spent here it’s his players, his team. The fact that the squad is huge, badly coached.with a bad attitude (everybody else’s fault) lies squarely at Lambert’s door. He stole a living, basically.

If the situation is the same at Christmas, we can ask a few questions of Cook. But not until then. That’s not to excuse Evans’ appalling ownership of the club. The sooner he goes the better.
Do we now think we should apologise to Lambert... on 10:05 - Mar 30 with 832 viewsBlueWorldOrder

I am worried that in a years time if we continue like this under Cook we will end up speaking of Lambert in the same way we do of Mick.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024