Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? 18:48 - Apr 8 with 2054 viewsmonytowbray

I mean, who the f**ck wears dark navy blue anyway?!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 18:50 - Apr 8 with 2034 viewsfooters

I'd buy some blue face paint and act all upset.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 18:52 - Apr 8 with 2023 viewsmonytowbray

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 18:50 - Apr 8 by footers

One does not simply play the MIDDLE CLASS WHITE BOYS card to their own football club.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 18:55 - Apr 8 with 1993 viewsJ2BLUE

Who the f**ck is still goth past the age of 25?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 18:57 - Apr 8 with 1974 viewsfooters

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 18:55 - Apr 8 by J2BLUE

Peter Murphy?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 18:58 - Apr 8 with 1977 viewsGuthrum

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 18:55 - Apr 8 by J2BLUE

I know quite a few who are still going from the original scene in the '80s.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:01 - Apr 8 with 1960 viewsWicklowBlue

Me currently in the form of jeans. Have you contacted Planet Blue with some ideas/thoughts? Personally I think it would be great to expand our "swag" range but depends on people actually buying the merchandise. I'm sure you could order some custom merchandise for yourself.
Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:03 - Apr 8 with 1949 viewsblueislander

Of course they may have done some research and found there is not a huge demand for goth style.
Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:03 - Apr 8 with 1943 viewsBlue_Order

We’ve got a goth friendly tee coming out in the next few days that you might like.
Login to get fewer ads

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:04 - Apr 8 with 1933 viewsfooters

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:03 - Apr 8 by blueislander

Of course they may have done some research and found there is not a huge demand for goth style.

Especially as they haven't existed as a tribe in Europe for quite a while.

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:07 - Apr 8 with 1904 viewsleitrimblue

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:04 - Apr 8 by footers

Especially as they haven't existed as a tribe in Europe for quite a while.

Always felt that the Hi-vizi Goths were sending out a very mixed message
Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:08 - Apr 8 with 1883 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:26 - Apr 8 with 1836 viewsMattinLondon

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 18:50 - Apr 8 by footers

Something like this?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:36 - Apr 8 with 1803 viewsjeera

People who don't want to be spotted at night.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:37 - Apr 8 with 1801 viewsjeera

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 18:58 - Apr 8 by Guthrum

I know quite a few who are still going from the original scene in the '80s.

Yes, but are they happy?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:45 - Apr 8 with 1778 viewsEwan_Oozami

You could do it in the woad?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:46 - Apr 8 with 1774 viewsbluelagos

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:37 - Apr 8 by jeera

Yes, but are they happy?

Logged in just to give that an uppie :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:50 - Apr 8 with 1758 viewsSitfcB

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:37 - Apr 8 by jeera

Yes, but are they happy?

Only when they can get a la carte food on the concourse at the football

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:53 - Apr 8 with 1742 viewsDebsyAngel

Me!! :D :D But not as much as the good old days!
Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:54 - Apr 8 with 1738 viewsKropotkin123

Looking at the cap Brett (not sure it is fair to shorten to BJ) was wearing, I think they should just use the horse for apparel. Not everything has to be so in your face with the merchandise. I think they could increase sales by running lines for different aesthetical approaches.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:59 - Apr 8 with 1714 viewsjeera

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:50 - Apr 8 by SitfcB

Only when they can get a la carte food on the concourse at the football

That doesn't even make sense you plum.

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 21:26 - Apr 8 with 1581 viewsjeera

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 19:59 - Apr 8 by jeera

That doesn't even make sense you plum.

Oh for goodness sake sitters, are you 12?

Downvoting me now.

You think a hotdog, a coffee and a donut is a 3 course a la carte meal?

Good grief.

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 21:35 - Apr 8 with 1558 viewsJ2BLUE

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 21:26 - Apr 8 by jeera

Oh for goodness sake sitters, are you 12?

Downvoting me now.

You think a hotdog, a coffee and a donut is a 3 course a la carte meal?

Good grief.

...it's not?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can we have more Goth-orientated Planet Blue merchandise? on 22:12 - Apr 8 with 1503 viewsTrequartista

I would consider buying a "Some centre-backs wander by mistake" t-shirt.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024