Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dogecoin - Anyone on it? 15:27 - May 4 with 23248 viewsBlueStreak

To the moon!
Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:31 - May 4 with 5744 viewsfactual_blue

I take one three times a day with meals.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:40 - May 4 with 5707 viewsKievthegreat

Had a friend who bought £25 worth a few weeks ago that he turned into £125. He only bought it as a joke.

I've got Ethereum from some home mining and little bit that I paid cash for. Not as ridiculous growth as Doge though.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 15:42]
Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:47 - May 4 with 5662 viewsmidastouch

The next key level they need to try and take out is the 60 cents level, see here.
This is a 5 minute chart. Up around 25% overall today at the time of writing:

Been some huge growth this year as I think they were worth less than a cent each at the beginning of the year!

Musk seems very bullish on these.

When things have incredibly fast exponential growth then expect a volatile ride on the way up with lots of big ups and downs. It won't be for the faint hearted!

Enjoy the ride!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:52 - May 4 with 5593 viewsnodge_blue

I have a small amount!

Its just gambling really. Musk seems intent on making the joke coin the big one.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:53 - May 4 with 5607 viewsfooters

Dogecoin is just Musk's plaything. Do it while it's cheap but don't expect miracles.

Ethereum is the smarter buy right now.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:53 - May 4 with 5597 viewsStokieBlue

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:47 - May 4 by midastouch

The next key level they need to try and take out is the 60 cents level, see here.
This is a 5 minute chart. Up around 25% overall today at the time of writing:

Been some huge growth this year as I think they were worth less than a cent each at the beginning of the year!

Musk seems very bullish on these.

When things have incredibly fast exponential growth then expect a volatile ride on the way up with lots of big ups and downs. It won't be for the faint hearted!

Enjoy the ride!

It's only going up because Musk is pushing it.

In my opinion his blatant market manipulation of a number of cryptos is going to cause governments to legislate against this behaviour. If he were to do it with a stock he would be heading to court about now.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:55 - May 4 with 5581 viewsBlueStreak

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:53 - May 4 by footers

Dogecoin is just Musk's plaything. Do it while it's cheap but don't expect miracles.

Ethereum is the smarter buy right now.

Agree with all of that. I have a couple of thousand and I’m using it just as fun, if it does go mental then great, if it crashes, no big deal. ETH going very well, I’ve doubled my money on that in the last month so on a free roll with it now.
Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:55 - May 4 with 5570 viewsfooters

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:53 - May 4 by StokieBlue

In my opinion his blatant market manipulation of a number of cryptos is going to cause governments to legislate against this behaviour. If he were to do it with a stock he would be heading to court about now.

SB

Spot on. Once he's tired of the games there'll be a lot of people (normal, decent people who just fancied a punt) carrying the can. Did people learn nothing from GME?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:56 - May 4 with 5561 viewshomer_123

SB

He's come very close before with Tesla and Tweets.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:57 - May 4 with 5552 viewsRozz

I put a few bob into a few different coins about a week ago. It's been fun watching it make 11% in less than week, but some big sell events today have set me back again.

Some mates of mine have millions of safemoon hoping it'll be the next big thing once it hits the exchanges. I'm still deciding if the FOMO is something I can stomach.
Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 16:01 - May 4 with 5519 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

SB

He does it with stocks too by 'accidentally' breaking windows and ting!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 16:03 - May 4 with 5511 viewsmidastouch

Bitcoin has been losing some of its huge market cap dominance this year to other cryptos with lots of other Alt-coins having an incredible year off the back of rampant speculation. Notice at the start of the year BTC held sway with around a 70% dominance of the crypto market. It's now however down to just under 47%, as this chart illustrates:

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 16:05 - May 4 with 5493 viewsStokieBlue

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 16:03 - May 4 by midastouch

Bitcoin has been losing some of its huge market cap dominance this year to other cryptos with lots of other Alt-coins having an incredible year off the back of rampant speculation. Notice at the start of the year BTC held sway with around a 70% dominance of the crypto market. It's now however down to just under 47%, as this chart illustrates:

This is just people taking their money from BTC and speculating on cheap coins hoping to ride some waves created by whales.

The gains in alts aren't really anything fundamental (with the possible exception of ETH).

It's all rampant speculation and we know how that generally ends.

Anyone want to buy some tulips?

SB

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 16:07 - May 4 with 5466 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:57 - May 4 by Rozz

I put a few bob into a few different coins about a week ago. It's been fun watching it make 11% in less than week, but some big sell events today have set me back again.

Some mates of mine have millions of safemoon hoping it'll be the next big thing once it hits the exchanges. I'm still deciding if the FOMO is something I can stomach.

I think the whole market is built on FOMO.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 16:13 - May 4 with 5446 viewsBlueStreak

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:55 - May 4 by footers

Spot on. Once he's tired of the games there'll be a lot of people (normal, decent people who just fancied a punt) carrying the can. Did people learn nothing from GME?

I learnt you can make a decent return in a small time if you time it right
Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 16:43 - May 4 with 5345 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

SB

100%

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 16:47 - May 4 with 5327 viewsmidastouch

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 16:05 - May 4 by StokieBlue

This is just people taking their money from BTC and speculating on cheap coins hoping to ride some waves created by whales.

The gains in alts aren't really anything fundamental (with the possible exception of ETH).

It's all rampant speculation and we know how that generally ends.

Anyone want to buy some tulips?

SB

BTC was called a tulip on each of these occasions.

I expect it will crash and burn lots more times going forwards yet somehow it always seems to find a way to rise from the ashes like a phoenix.

As for the alt-coins. Obviously they can't all end well. It's currently like the wild west and I'm sure most will end up like Betamax videos, however, some could well stand the test of time. Do you not believe in the future power and potential of blockchain?

For anybody interested, please go to 18.45 mins in on this video:

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 17:07 - May 4 with 5235 viewsJ2BLUE

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 15:57 - May 4 by Rozz

I'm going to buy a few crypo-currencies. Looks fun.

I'll use a small amount of money and immediately write it off after i've bought them. Looks a fun gamble though.

Millions of safemoon could be as little as about £8 couldn't it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 17:10 - May 4 with 5228 viewsjeera

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 17:07 - May 4 by J2BLUE

I'm going to buy a few crypo-currencies. Looks fun.

I'll use a small amount of money and immediately write it off after i've bought them. Looks a fun gamble though.

Millions of safemoon could be as little as about £8 couldn't it?

Where's my PM!!!!1?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 17:13 - May 4 with 5220 viewsStokieBlue

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 16:47 - May 4 by midastouch

BTC was called a tulip on each of these occasions.

I expect it will crash and burn lots more times going forwards yet somehow it always seems to find a way to rise from the ashes like a phoenix.

As for the alt-coins. Obviously they can't all end well. It's currently like the wild west and I'm sure most will end up like Betamax videos, however, some could well stand the test of time. Do you not believe in the future power and potential of blockchain?

For anybody interested, please go to 18.45 mins in on this video:

Do you know much about the underlying technology?

The blockchain is pretty flawed. Whilst you do get a record of all transactions that is possible in other ways and what you do get is a bloated chain of information which if you truly want it to be decentralised needs to be stored on many computers. Now they have found ways around that by allowing smaller sections of the chain to be downloaded. Next issue is the insane energy requirements, once again there are ways around this such as proof of stake rather than proof of work but it still carries an energy footprint.

What you you think are the "power and potential of blockchain"?

At the moment just putting blockchain in your proposal is an easy way to get funding, there will be a time when more robust analysis is undertaken and blockchain won't automatically equal funding.

SB

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 17:15 - May 4 with 5212 viewsBlueBadger

so currency, much not-at-all dodgy

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 17:18 - May 4 with 5203 viewschicoazul

Keen to know more about the people who mine for crypto while also claiming to be environmentalists.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 17:22 - May 4 with 5184 viewsnodge_blue

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 17:18 - May 4 by chicoazul

Keen to know more about the people who mine for crypto while also claiming to be environmentalists.

Yes absolutely. The whole thing is the biggest pyramid scheme, fuelled by greed and also using the same amount of electrify as ireland.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 17:22 - May 4 with 5187 viewsJ2BLUE

Dogecoin - Anyone on it? on 17:10 - May 4 by jeera

Where's my PM!!!!1?

Dearest Jeera

I've been waiting for something. It's taken far longer than expected but should be much nearer an outcome after tomorrow morning.

With any i'll have PM'd you by the end of the week. If I knew it was going to take this long I wouldn't have bothered waiting but it's nearing an end now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What are people's thoughts on Bitcoin stability?? on 17:27 - May 4 with 5154 viewsunstableblue

I have friends quite tied into it.. and its dropped and seems a bit volatile?

Do these new cryptos reduce its valuation or increase it?

Thanks

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024