Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… 22:59 - Jun 22 with 4771 viewsitfc_tom

The only real ‘in the know’ guy on Twitter has spoken… for those who want to know what he said, I think I’ve copied below.

No great surprises both could be on their way. In terms of fees, what are we thinking? Downes looking at £1.5m + or is that too ambitious now? Barnsley reported interest, could West Brom now be keen based on new manager? Bishop an odd one, Cambridge the obvious link but in terms of a fee?
Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:12 - Jun 22 with 4586 viewsBlueBadger

Who?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:14 - Jun 22 with 4566 viewshoppy

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:12 - Jun 22 by BlueBadger

Who?

Flynn Downes and Teddy Bishop.

Glad to have been of help.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:15 - Jun 22 with 4564 viewsKieran_Knows

I highly doubt WBA will be keen on Downes. Barnsley are keen because of their data analytical approach to transfers, the managers have hardly any say in the signings they make.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:18 - Jun 22 with 4527 viewsitfc_tom

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:12 - Jun 22 by BlueBadger

Who?

The one of a few people who seems to have some credibility on Twitter for transfers etc.

Wasn’t sure about him at first and he seemed to have got several team selections wrong with flag emojis if I remember rightly. But his transfer news is pretty much spot on.

Certainly no cruncher that’s for sure, let’s not open that can of worms!
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 23:18]
Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:21 - Jun 22 with 4476 viewsitfc_tom

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:15 - Jun 22 by Kieran_Knows

I highly doubt WBA will be keen on Downes. Barnsley are keen because of their data analytical approach to transfers, the managers have hardly any say in the signings they make.

Yeah that’s a fair point. Wasn’t sure on their approach on transfers and who made the signings etc.

Nixon has said that the compensation is £2m for the manager parting to WBA so perhaps they could be reinvesting some (hopefully a large percentage) in Downes.

Certainly a come down from the heights of Crystal Palace last summer….
Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:57 - Jun 22 with 4196 viewsCoastalblue

Is ITK Dobbo now considered the fount of all knowledge ITFC wise?

What a summer to look forward to.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 00:02 - Jun 23 with 4170 views66notout

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:15 - Jun 22 by Kieran_Knows

By analytical approach do you mean

Plays regularly - tick
Never scores - tick
Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 00:03 - Jun 23 with 4150 viewsjeera

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:57 - Jun 22 by Coastalblue

Never been the same since Harry Potter.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 00:09 - Jun 23 with 4132 viewsSitfcB

Bishop to MK Dons.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 07:06 - Jun 23 with 3493 viewsBluefish

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:18 - Jun 22 by itfc_tom

The one of a few people who seems to have some credibility on Twitter for transfers etc.

Wasn’t sure about him at first and he seemed to have got several team selections wrong with flag emojis if I remember rightly. But his transfer news is pretty much spot on.

Certainly no cruncher that’s for sure, let’s not open that can of worms!
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 23:18]

He is a parody ffs

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 07:42 - Jun 23 with 3177 viewsGeoffSentence

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 00:03 - Jun 23 by jeera

Never been the same since Harry Potter.

Death can impair performance

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 07:47 - Jun 23 with 3113 viewsMattinLondon

The thing is, I have no insider knowledge or def info, but even I know that there’s a good chance that those two will leave. Not exactly shocking news is it?
Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 08:27 - Jun 23 with 2823 viewsBondiBlue

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 00:02 - Jun 23 by 66notout

By analytical approach do you mean

Plays regularly - tick
Never scores - tick

Interesting point - is downes an analyst's favourite or just good eye candy for us clueless legacy fans?

Is XT a thing? Expected tackles?

Poll: Which would you accept?

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 08:48 - Jun 23 with 2645 viewsChurchman

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 07:42 - Jun 23 by GeoffSentence

Not sure it would have made much difference to Jonathan Douglas.

‘Duggy’ - ahhh, the memories….
Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 08:55 - Jun 23 with 2591 viewsitfc_tom

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 08:27 - Jun 23 by BondiBlue

Interesting point - is downes an analyst's favourite or just good eye candy for us clueless legacy fans?

Is XT a thing? Expected tackles?

Yeah I’m not completely sure on that approach either. I know Brentford have had good success using a similar method in recent years.

Barnsley would be an interesting move for Downes, if it is them. At an age where he would want to ‘kick on’ and play at the highest possible level, I would be disappointed if we are not ahead of Barnsley in the next couple of seasons.
Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 08:58 - Jun 23 with 2552 viewsitfc_tom

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 00:09 - Jun 23 by SitfcB

Bishop to MK Dons.

Perhaps would mean Scott Fraser moves on? Would struggle to see how Fraser, Twine and Bishop all for in the same side.

What would we class as good business for Bishop? £100k? Doubt we could get much more as only one year left on deal?
He works in the claims department at LV..... on 09:32 - Jun 23 with 2244 viewsBloots

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 07:06 - Jun 23 by Bluefish

He is a parody ffs

....Linkedin, innit.

At least he's stopped calling himself a "freelance journalist" on Twitter.

Bleedin' weirdo.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 09:32 - Jun 23 with 2237 viewsSwansea_Blue

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 23:57 - Jun 22 by Coastalblue

He/she/it must be. They have Nostradamus power to forecast that players who've been told they can leave and have been linked with clubs for weeks may be about to leave. I wouldn't have seen it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 09:41 - Jun 23 with 2146 viewsSamWhiteUK

Downes and Bishop next ones to leave… on 07:42 - Jun 23 by GeoffSentence

Spoilers, dude, jesus. Thanks a lot
He works in the claims department at LV..... on 09:44 - Jun 23 with 2114 viewsBluefish

He works in the claims department at LV..... on 09:32 - Jun 23 by Bloots

....Linkedin, innit.

At least he's stopped calling himself a "freelance journalist" on Twitter.

Bleedin' weirdo.

I get him doing a parody account to hook a few of our simpletons. Incredibly after a painfully slow start it appears to have finally caught a few but I really struggle with the weirdos that try so painfully hard to push the parody for him. It is very desperate stuff and should have been put to bed a long time ago

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

He works in the claims department at LV..... on 10:31 - Jun 23 with 1872 viewsSteve_M

He works in the claims department at LV..... on 09:44 - Jun 23 by Bluefish

I get him doing a parody account to hook a few of our simpletons. Incredibly after a painfully slow start it appears to have finally caught a few but I really struggle with the weirdos that try so painfully hard to push the parody for him. It is very desperate stuff and should have been put to bed a long time ago

Imagine just constantly pushing something long after everyone has lost interest in it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Arf. (n/t) on 10:49 - Jun 23 with 1747 viewsBloots

He works in the claims department at LV..... on 10:31 - Jun 23 by Steve_M

Imagine just constantly pushing something long after everyone has lost interest in it.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024