Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking Town/Cruncher 09:49 - Jul 20 with 3449 viewssaffers12

I enjoy the podcasts from BM and KOA. I understand that Talking Town are building themselves up and good luck to them. Those associated with TT must be scratching their heads over Cruncher antics with Tom Lawrence. Very bizarre and destroys the credibility of the podcast in my eyes
Talking Town/Cruncher on 09:52 - Jul 20 with 3381 viewsSkip_Intro

I doubt it will destroy his so called credibility...he's the self elected leader of the mouth breathers and they seem quite happy with that
Talking Town/Cruncher on 09:53 - Jul 20 with 3359 viewssaffers12

Talking Town/Cruncher on 09:52 - Jul 20 by Skip_Intro

I doubt it will destroy his so called credibility...he's the self elected leader of the mouth breathers and they seem quite happy with that

The podcast more than himself
Talking Town/Cruncher on 09:56 - Jul 20 with 3337 viewsButterbing

That kind of nonsense puts me off from ever tuning in. Each to their own though, some people seem to enjoy it.
Talking Town/Cruncher on 09:58 - Jul 20 with 3307 viewsSkip_Intro

Talking Town/Cruncher on 09:53 - Jul 20 by saffers12

The podcast more than himself

To be honest it applies equally to both...both have zero credibility and TT is the ITFC equivalent of GB News...
Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:11 - Jul 20 with 3209 viewsBluearmy71

I must say earlier on in the year I was praising TT for being a good podcast to listen to, I have now been put off of it mostly down to Cruncher himself, first there was his animosity to TWTD where he garnered info from for their podcast, next was the big headedness over the fact that he knew that we were signing someone 1 or 2 days before we actually did, he harped on about that like he was the first Town fan in its history to have a little knowledge of a signing, there are a few on this forum that are def ITK I never see their heads getting inflated over it, they are humble and always believe me or not, well alone those lines anyway which can only be fully respected imo!

As for this TL rumour, you simply do not do that to your fellow fans I can't think of anything more disrespectful than to say utter bo!!ex like that just to wind people, isn't he mid to later 30's a bit too old to be doing schoolboy sh!t if you ask me, the platform he is on reaches people he needs to grow the f**k up fast!!
Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:12 - Jul 20 with 3186 viewsKieran_Knows

They had credit in the first place?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:12 - Jul 20 with 3194 viewsblu_dru

I see many of his followers actually enjoying this and stating that he has the ITFC fan base "on strings". I think that is meant as a good thing, not overly sure about a lot of yoof vernacular though
Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:12 - Jul 20 with 3183 viewstractorboy1978

Attention seeker seeks attention shock. Don't give it to him.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 10:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:18 - Jul 20 with 3107 viewsblu_dru

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:11 - Jul 20 by Bluearmy71

I must say earlier on in the year I was praising TT for being a good podcast to listen to, I have now been put off of it mostly down to Cruncher himself, first there was his animosity to TWTD where he garnered info from for their podcast, next was the big headedness over the fact that he knew that we were signing someone 1 or 2 days before we actually did, he harped on about that like he was the first Town fan in its history to have a little knowledge of a signing, there are a few on this forum that are def ITK I never see their heads getting inflated over it, they are humble and always believe me or not, well alone those lines anyway which can only be fully respected imo!

As for this TL rumour, you simply do not do that to your fellow fans I can't think of anything more disrespectful than to say utter bo!!ex like that just to wind people, isn't he mid to later 30's a bit too old to be doing schoolboy sh!t if you ask me, the platform he is on reaches people he needs to grow the f**k up fast!!

Be interesting to know why he is billed as "The Cruncher"? The way he eats his hobnobs perhaps?
Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:32 - Jul 20 with 2993 viewsFixed_It

'The Hard Truth'. Except when it is clearly bollox. Peurile behaviour and, as said below, very disrespectful to the fans he likes to think he represents.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:41 - Jul 20 with 2907 viewsmonty_radio

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:18 - Jul 20 by blu_dru

Be interesting to know why he is billed as "The Cruncher"? The way he eats his hobnobs perhaps?

I've often mused about people's choice of username on here. Naming no names, but one might pick a label denominating a slow chewer-up of the things in front of them, and another that carries a siignificance of hectoring. And I wonder if that's deliberate.

While I'm here I find those who name themselves such as "The Accurate View" and "The Straight Talker" seem also to have a certain take that generally goes with the name.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:50 - Jul 20 with 2820 viewsgreyhound

Genuinely think this was a publicity stunt by them.

Judgealdinho 31 turning up to discuss last night as well who is a very infrequent poster.

Martin seeming to not back him publicly
Martin also tweeting a reply that there's no meat left on itfc bones for a pod at the moment.

Friendly cancelled today.

Cue cruncher to trigger twitter and the forum and to try and create a story and even a broader transfer rumour. They would love it if a news outlet picked up on it to prove the narrative that these outlets trawl socials to influence their stories.

Its an interesting social experiment if nothing else to be honest.

On the flip side they got a new delivery of sponsored beer, and shaved his balls with his new sponsored man scraped kit and was feeling a bit brave to have some silly banter...
[Redacted] on 10:56 - Jul 20 with 2765 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:56 - Jul 20 with 2769 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Given some of the comments made on TT about this board I don't know why we are even talking about them?

You'd hope all town pods and sites would have some mutal cooperation at least but they seem quite determined to burn any bridges so leave them to it

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:56 - Jul 20 with 2754 viewsSitfcB

[Redacted] on 10:56 - Jul 20 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

No

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

[Redacted] on 11:00 - Jul 20 with 2711 viewsvictorywilhappen

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:56 - Jul 20 by SitfcB

No

[Redacted]
Talking Town/Cruncher on 11:17 - Jul 20 with 2626 viewsMerseyBlue

I just find it embarrassing to be associated with him. He clearly sees himself as some kind of ambassador, I'd hate to tune in to Football Focus, see they were doing a piece on Town, and then find out that dry lunch was involved.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:34 - Jul 20 with 2522 viewsBlue_Order

Talking Town/Cruncher on 12:15 - Jul 20 with 2336 viewsIllinoisblue

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:32 - Jul 20 by Fixed_It

'The Hard Truth'. Except when it is clearly bollox. Peurile behaviour and, as said below, very disrespectful to the fans he likes to think he represents.

Hard truth, Exhibit A: claimed in June that we’d sold 16,000 season tickets

Hard truth, Exhibit B: claimed at the end of last season that Ipswich players were deliberately faking injury. Matt Holland no less even called him out on that one.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Talking Town/Cruncher on 12:21 - Jul 20 with 2298 viewsTIB

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:50 - Jul 20 by greyhound

Genuinely think this was a publicity stunt by them.

Judgealdinho 31 turning up to discuss last night as well who is a very infrequent poster.

Martin seeming to not back him publicly
Martin also tweeting a reply that there's no meat left on itfc bones for a pod at the moment.

Friendly cancelled today.

Cue cruncher to trigger twitter and the forum and to try and create a story and even a broader transfer rumour. They would love it if a news outlet picked up on it to prove the narrative that these outlets trawl socials to influence their stories.

Its an interesting social experiment if nothing else to be honest.

On the flip side they got a new delivery of sponsored beer, and shaved his balls with his new sponsored man scraped kit and was feeling a bit brave to have some silly banter...

Disclaimer: Away Days does not recommend using Man Scape products after a couple of bottles of Boncho.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Talking Town/Cruncher on 13:14 - Jul 20 with 2053 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Talking Town/Cruncher on 12:21 - Jul 20 by TIB

Disclaimer: Away Days does not recommend using Man Scape products after a couple of bottles of Boncho.

Can do permanent damage to your Bulgars; let's be careful out there.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Talking Town/Cruncher on 13:30 - Jul 20 with 1982 viewsgreyhound

Is this a post event reflection via crunch himself 😂

The more I think about it he must have just been a few beers in and was just trying to be funny
Just for interests sake, how much does..... on 13:35 - Jul 20 with 1944 viewsBloots

....it cost to have a celebrity like old bedsheet endorse your products every day?

I'm going for £1.50 and a sherbet dip-dab.

(I'd probably do it for less)

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Talking Town/Cruncher on 14:25 - Jul 20 with 1799 viewsOldsmoker

Talking Town/Cruncher on 10:41 - Jul 20 by monty_radio

I've often mused about people's choice of username on here. Naming no names, but one might pick a label denominating a slow chewer-up of the things in front of them, and another that carries a siignificance of hectoring. And I wonder if that's deliberate.

While I'm here I find those who name themselves such as "The Accurate View" and "The Straight Talker" seem also to have a certain take that generally goes with the name.

I'm old and I smoke.
What I smoke is none of your......erm.....sorry I've lost my train of thought.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Talking Town/Cruncher on 15:56 - Jul 20 with 1617 viewsBlueBadger

Talking Town/Cruncher on 09:58 - Jul 20 by Skip_Intro

To be honest it applies equally to both...both have zero credibility and TT is the ITFC equivalent of GB News...

Not even that mate, Bedsheet Rich is the ITFC equivalent of Darren Grimes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024