Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... 12:36 - Nov 8 with 2250 viewsBlueBoots

...thread that is, not lunch - I tend to have one around lunchtime everyday)

Gone rogue today - fancied a bacon and brie sarnie, but decided to use hot cross buns instead of boring bread - nice red apple on the side to make the plate look healthy...

What you all got?

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 12:55 - Nov 8 with 1901 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The rest of last nights vegetable frittata. Very cheesy with root vegetables. Splendid it is too.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 12:56 - Nov 8 with 1898 viewsNthQldITFC

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:00 - Nov 8 with 1875 viewsPerublue

A hot lunch.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:01 - Nov 8 with 1869 viewsclive_baker

Cheese toastie
Banana
Glass of water

Now I'll be having a coffee and 2x custard creams

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:02 - Nov 8 with 1862 viewsJ2BLUE

Vegan pastrami sandwich

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:03 - Nov 8 with 1856 viewsBiGDonnie

Salad with some crab sticks. Trying to lose the extra pounds I put on from my holiday.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:35 - Nov 8 with 1807 viewsSaleAway

Toasted focaccia sandwich with sausage, egg and black pudding.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:37 - Nov 8 with 1803 viewsTractor_Buck

Sliced Cheddar cheese and a thick dollop of Heinz Sandwich Spread on a granary roll.

Food of the Gods.
Login to get fewer ads

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:37 - Nov 8 with 1795 viewsPendejo

Essentially my lunch is a beef stew, but as prepared by Doña Pendejo it has a Colombian twist; plantain and yucca. Beef slow cooked in a pressure cooker, almost melts in the mouth.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:40 - Nov 8 with 1796 viewssolemio

By and large, Lunchtime is not a totally unreasonable time to have lunch.

Salad with cheese, 2 slices of bread, one with Portmeirion gooseberry preserve on, the other with sandwich pickle.
Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:40 - Nov 8 with 1787 viewsblueislander

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:37 - Nov 8 by Tractor_Buck

Sliced Cheddar cheese and a thick dollop of Heinz Sandwich Spread on a granary roll.

Food of the Gods.

Homemade Leek and Potato soup with lashings of Worcester sauce, and French bread and Pie D’Angloy cheese. Glass of milk.
Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:41 - Nov 8 with 1783 viewsBlueBoots

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 12:56 - Nov 8 by NthQldITFC

I can't remember whether the week of Bourbon Biscuits came before or after the week of Minge...

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:43 - Nov 8 with 1781 viewschicoazul

I’m sorry wait wait wait. Did OP really just say he put bacon and Brie into a hot cross bun.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:43 - Nov 8 with 1775 viewsblueasfook

pea and ham soup (tesco variety since Heinz changed the recipe and ruined it), with some crusty bread. Washed down with a cup of tea and a chunky kit kat.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:46 - Nov 8 with 1760 viewsBlueBoots

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:35 - Nov 8 by SaleAway

Toasted focaccia sandwich with sausage, egg and black pudding.

First on the thread to make me jealous, but think I'd be nodding off in front of my PC dribbling this afternoon if I polished off that lot

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... (n/t) on 14:51 - Nov 8 with 1714 viewsGeoffSentence

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:43 - Nov 8 by chicoazul

I’m sorry wait wait wait. Did OP really just say he put bacon and Brie into a hot cross bun.

And why not, after all it has become de rigeur to shove a burger in brioche.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 14:52]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 15:05 - Nov 8 with 1693 viewsvilanovablue

Beef, tomato and mustard sandwich. Salt and vinegar hula hoops and a nature valley bar for dessert.
Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 15:11 - Nov 8 with 1687 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 18:19 - Nov 8 with 1604 viewsfactual_blue

I had liver with some fava beans and a fine Chianti.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 19:00 - Nov 8 with 1582 viewsjeera

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 18:19 - Nov 8 by factual_blue

I had liver with some fava beans and a fine Chianti.

Waitrose ready meal?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 20:03 - Nov 8 with 1543 viewsfactual_blue

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 19:00 - Nov 8 by jeera

Waitrose ready meal?

It was a BOGOF offer on my Fortnum & Mason's weekly delivery.

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 20:09 - Nov 8 with 1536 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 13:40 - Nov 8 by solemio

By and large, Lunchtime is not a totally unreasonable time to have lunch.

Salad with cheese, 2 slices of bread, one with Portmeirion gooseberry preserve on, the other with sandwich pickle.

A gooseberry isn't a gooseberry unless it's a Portmeirion gooseberry.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 20:17 - Nov 8 with 1524 viewsjeera

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 20:03 - Nov 8 by factual_blue

It was a BOGOF offer on my Fortnum & Mason's weekly delivery.

As part of their famous film-themed meal deals?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 21:12 - Nov 8 with 1503 viewsfactual_blue

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 20:17 - Nov 8 by jeera

As part of their famous film-themed meal deals?

Part of their Cannibal range.

Lunch thread - what's everyone having? (Not had one for a while... on 06:48 - Nov 9 with 1429 viewsWarkystache

I had a cheese, pickle and tomato sandwich and a cup of tea.

Now today I've got ham, egg, tomato and salad cream on brown bread with a bag of Mini Cheddars and a bottle of Evian.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024