Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bali Mumba 08:07 - Dec 31 with 5789 viewsitfcjoe

Steve Evans has confirmed that Saxon Earley will be recalled from Stevenage last night and that he will be being sold to a ‘top L1 club’.

According to my Norwich sources, I.E a mate who supports them, Norwich are going to recall Bali Mumba and sell Earley to Plymouth.

I’ve not seen anything of Earley but got to be a big step down from Mumba who has been great

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bali Mumba on 08:37 - Dec 31 with 4997 viewsBseaBlue

This is always the risk when you are reliant on loans. Look what happened to Lincoln after all their loan players moved on!
Bali Mumba on 08:37 - Dec 31 with 4991 viewsKieran_Knows

Great stuff. Imagine if we then went and poached Whittaker from them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bali Mumba on 08:41 - Dec 31 with 4931 viewsunstableblue

Plymouth have just signed a Kiwi, who was playing for Wellington

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Bali Mumba on 08:41 - Dec 31 with 4939 viewschicoazul

Saxon Earley? Bali Mumba? What kind of names are they.
You’ll be telling me we’re signing Joe Axewielder and Greased Lightning next.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bali Mumba on 09:00 - Dec 31 with 4741 viewsMeadowlark

Bali Mumba on 08:41 - Dec 31 by chicoazul

Find your footballer name..
Your first name is an exotic island and your second name is a snake.
Or
Your first name is an ancient civilisation and your second name your state of tardiness.
Bali Mumba on 09:03 - Dec 31 with 4666 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Bali Mumba on 09:00 - Dec 31 by Meadowlark

Or
Your first name is an ancient civilisation and your second name your state of tardiness.

Pleased to meet you, I'm Pict Bethereinfive.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Bali Mumba on 09:06 - Dec 31 with 4641 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Earley is 100% going to Plymouth. He thinks that Mumba is staying and that Plymouth are looking to change formation.

Poll: Our final position

Bali Mumba on 09:24 - Dec 31 with 4409 viewsSitfcB

Stevenage fans gutted to lose him going by twitter, reckon he will play at the very top.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Bali Mumba on 09:25 - Dec 31 with 4396 viewsBloomBlue

Schumacher is a top manager he'll coach Earley to be an even better defender
Bali Mumba on 09:28 - Dec 31 with 4357 viewsNthQldITFC

Bali Mumba on 08:41 - Dec 31 by unstableblue

Plymouth have just signed a Kiwi, who was playing for Wellington

Did he bring his own boots?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Bali Mumba on 09:36 - Dec 31 with 4230 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Mumba (who I note has been an unused sub a couple of games recently- carrying a knock maybe) can play both sides so signing a left back doesn’t mean he’s definitely off. Fingers crossed though.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Hmmmm, could be wishful thinking…. on 10:13 - Dec 31 with 3925 viewsBloots

….the alternative is that they are bringing in a really decent left back/wing back and that Mumba is going to play on the right to give them balance.

Add in the forward they have signed and they are already adding strength to their squad when everyone assumed they would struggle.

Be interesting to see what (if anything) happens with Whittaker, I’ve seen Derby mentioned as well as us, but he could obviously stay where he is and Plymouth could come through January looking stronger.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Bali Mumba on 10:18 - Dec 31 with 3860 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Bali Mumba on 09:36 - Dec 31 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Mumba (who I note has been an unused sub a couple of games recently- carrying a knock maybe) can play both sides so signing a left back doesn’t mean he’s definitely off. Fingers crossed though.

If Mumba does go back it’s not directly linked to this signing. Smith signed off on the sale to Plymouth but it’s of course possible that their new manager will want him back. I think it’s unlikely personally. Norwich’s season is hanging in the balance a bit, so if they are unlikely to rely on a relatively unproven youngster

Innit on 10:18 - Dec 31 with 3854 viewsDyland

Hmmmm, could be wishful thinking…. on 10:13 - Dec 31 by Bloots

….the alternative is that they are bringing in a really decent left back/wing back and that Mumba is going to play on the right to give them balance.

Add in the forward they have signed and they are already adding strength to their squad when everyone assumed they would struggle.

Be interesting to see what (if anything) happens with Whittaker, I’ve seen Derby mentioned as well as us, but he could obviously stay where he is and Plymouth could come through January looking stronger.

Looking good for the Plgrims.

Massive skills transfer window needed for Town.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Bali Mumba on 10:25 - Dec 31 with 3787 viewsArgyle_Fan

Argyle fan here. It's not necessarily a replacement for Mumba. Mumba was originally signed as a RWB to compete with Edwards. Conor Grant and Mickel Miller were the LWB's. The latter two have been plagued with long-term injury, hence Mumba (who can play both sides), has been filling in at LWB, whilst Edwards plays on the right. If either Edwards or Mumba were to get injured, we don't have any cover on either side. But let's see.
Bali Mumba on 10:26 - Dec 31 with 3741 viewshoppy

Bali Mumba on 09:28 - Dec 31 by NthQldITFC

Did he bring his own boots?

There was some suggestion his old club were keeping them, but apparently not, so he’s got no beef with them.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bali Mumba on 10:27 - Dec 31 with 3729 viewsDubtractor

Bali Mumba on 10:25 - Dec 31 by Argyle_Fan

Argyle fan here. It's not necessarily a replacement for Mumba. Mumba was originally signed as a RWB to compete with Edwards. Conor Grant and Mickel Miller were the LWB's. The latter two have been plagued with long-term injury, hence Mumba (who can play both sides), has been filling in at LWB, whilst Edwards plays on the right. If either Edwards or Mumba were to get injured, we don't have any cover on either side. But let's see.

Let us dream!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bali Mumba on 11:17 - Dec 31 with 3382 viewsDJR

Bali Mumba on 08:41 - Dec 31 by chicoazul

Saxon Earley isn't as good as his brother Nice 'n' Earley.
Bali Mumba on 12:04 - Dec 31 with 3053 viewshoppy

Bali Mumba on 11:17 - Dec 31 by DJR

Saxon Earley isn't as good as his brother Nice 'n' Earley.

They both prefer Saturday 3pm games than midweek games, they need the Earley nights.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bali Mumba on 12:29 - Dec 31 with 2865 viewsblueprint

Bali Mumba on 09:00 - Dec 31 by Meadowlark

Or

I’m Canvey Rattle
Bali Mumba on 13:08 - Dec 31 with 2655 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Bali Mumba on 10:25 - Dec 31 by Argyle_Fan

Why has Mumba been on the bench a couple of times recently?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Bali Mumba on 13:12 - Dec 31 with 2587 viewsbournemouthblue

Bali Mumba on 10:18 - Dec 31 by southnorfolkblue

If Mumba does go back it’s not directly linked to this signing. Smith signed off on the sale to Plymouth but it’s of course possible that their new manager will want him back. I think it’s unlikely personally. Norwich’s season is hanging in the balance a bit, so if they are unlikely to rely on a relatively unproven youngster

The other left back they seemed to be playing the other night looked a real downgrade on Mumba

Mumba could add a spark they have been lacking

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Bali Mumba on 13:17 - Dec 31 with 2539 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Bali Mumba on 13:12 - Dec 31 by bournemouthblue

The other left back they seemed to be playing the other night looked a real downgrade on Mumba

Mumba could add a spark they have been lacking

I just think that if they were looking to upgrade that position they lost go for an experienced option. If they don’t go straight back up it’s a long way back for them I reckon

Bali Mumba on 13:24 - Dec 31 with 2470 viewsArgyle_Fan

Bali Mumba on 13:08 - Dec 31 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Why has Mumba been on the bench a couple of times recently?

I think he was only on the bench vs Wycombe? Don't think he was benched for another. The reason is instead of our 3-5-2, for both games against Wycombe, we went 4-4-2. They are our bogey team and Schuey did something different this season and dropped the wing-backs (Mumba & Edwards), and went more direct. That's why. Same as Wycombe away earlier this season.
Bali Mumba on 13:47 - Dec 31 with 2293 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bali Mumba on 13:24 - Dec 31 by Argyle_Fan

I think he was only on the bench vs Wycombe? Don't think he was benched for another. The reason is instead of our 3-5-2, for both games against Wycombe, we went 4-4-2. They are our bogey team and Schuey did something different this season and dropped the wing-backs (Mumba & Edwards), and went more direct. That's why. Same as Wycombe away earlier this season.

hang on, you changed formation to get a win against a side known for playing non football.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024