Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potentially Months for Walton 15:12 - Aug 4 with 4267 viewsFrimleyBlue

In that case

How much for cooper you reckon?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:15 - Aug 4 with 3443 viewsKeno

Much as I love Paul, I'm not sure he would be answer or would want to come out of retirement

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:16 - Aug 4 with 3434 viewsFrimleyBlue

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:15 - Aug 4 by Keno

Much as I love Paul, I'm not sure he would be answer or would want to come out of retirement

Just no commitment to the shirt anymore.

Waka waka eh eh

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:19 - Aug 4 with 3357 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Seen some suggest a loan move for Bart. But he wouldn't fit our style of play using the keeper to start attacks from the back these days.

Hladky does, and I think we have to back him 100% - If he gets injured we can always get an emergency loan.

I don't think we should waste money on a replacement myself.
Potentially Months for Walton on 15:31 - Aug 4 with 3254 viewscressi

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:19 - Aug 4 by burnbudgiesburn

Seen some suggest a loan move for Bart. But he wouldn't fit our style of play using the keeper to start attacks from the back these days.

Hladky does, and I think we have to back him 100% - If he gets injured we can always get an emergency loan.

No but but will need experience as a back up
Potentially Months for Walton on 15:32 - Aug 4 with 3230 viewsMetal_Hacker

Tommy ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:32 - Aug 4 with 3218 viewshype313

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:31 - Aug 4 by cressi

Wasn't Ashton a keeper?

Just saying...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:35 - Aug 4 with 3169 viewscressi

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:32 - Aug 4 by hype313

Wasn't Ashton a keeper?

Just saying...

Ashton probably better with his mouth than feet in the modern game
Potentially Months for Walton on 15:41 - Aug 4 with 3072 viewspointofblue

This is the big question. I reckon there will be some scouting of keepers in case something happens to Hladky, but I think McKenna will give him at least Sunderland, Stoke and possibly QPR before deciding whether to stick or twist.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:48 - Aug 4 with 2988 viewsParsley

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:31 - Aug 4 by cressi

Hladky is the experienced back up, we also now have Slicker for further cover in that position.
[Redacted] on 15:57 - Aug 4 with 2911 viewsvictorywilhappen

Potentially Months for Walton on 15:41 - Aug 4 by pointofblue

This is the big question. I reckon there will be some scouting of keepers in case something happens to Hladky, but I think McKenna will give him at least Sunderland, Stoke and possibly QPR before deciding whether to stick or twist.

[Redacted]
Potentially Months for Walton on 16:02 - Aug 4 with 2855 viewsitfcjoe

[Redacted] on 15:57 - Aug 4 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Last season when Hayes was u=injured we went out and signed Coleman as a replacement number 3, unless Hayes is going to stay rather than go out on loan this year I don't see anyway we don't sign another keeper as KM clearly likes to travel with 3.

Between Hayes getting injured and Coleman signed we had 16 year old Woody Williamson with the first team

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Potentially Months for Walton on 16:05 - Aug 4 with 2815 viewspointofblue

Potentially Months for Walton on 16:02 - Aug 4 by itfcjoe

Last season when Hayes was u=injured we went out and signed Coleman as a replacement number 3, unless Hayes is going to stay rather than go out on loan this year I don't see anyway we don't sign another keeper as KM clearly likes to travel with 3.

Between Hayes getting injured and Coleman signed we had 16 year old Woody Williamson with the first team

I'm confused with the rule changes between leagues so may be wrong - I thought keepers didn't count towards our squad limit in League One but do in the Championship?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

[Redacted] on 16:07 - Aug 4 with 2803 viewsvictorywilhappen

Potentially Months for Walton on 16:02 - Aug 4 by itfcjoe

[Redacted]
Potentially Months for Walton on 16:10 - Aug 4 with 2746 viewsjayessess

Cooper's mooted return date is mid-September anyway. The injury he's got seems to have a 6-12-week recovery, so Walton might even be fit before Cooper!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Potentially Months for Walton on 16:17 - Aug 4 with 2696 viewsFrimleyBlue

Potentially Months for Walton on 16:10 - Aug 4 by jayessess

Cooper's mooted return date is mid-September anyway. The injury he's got seems to have a 6-12-week recovery, so Walton might even be fit before Cooper!

Blimey he's still out injured. What a nasty injury that was

Waka waka eh eh

Potentially Months for Walton on 16:30 - Aug 4 with 2601 viewsburnbudgiesburn

[Redacted] on 16:07 - Aug 4 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I don't think we would register Walton, Hladky, 1 other + Slicker for our squad.

Coleman came in for Hayes under different rules last year. We have the young 20 year old NZ keeper Gray who could do the third keeper role and not cost us a squad place.

Edited, just to say that if Hladky got injured we are covered by an emergency loan possibility so don't think its a cert we get anyone else in at all.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 16:32]
Potentially Months for Walton on 16:33 - Aug 4 with 2558 viewswischip

Has Ed Sheeran ever played in goal ? Might be worth putting him on the bench as emergency backup.
Potentially Months for Walton on 16:43 - Aug 4 with 2476 viewsquad

Potentially Months for Walton on 16:33 - Aug 4 by wischip

Has Ed Sheeran ever played in goal ? Might be worth putting him on the bench as emergency backup.

Far from perfect, he shouldn't be part of the A team.
Potentially Months for Walton on 17:19 - Aug 4 with 2399 viewsitfcjoe

[Redacted] on 16:07 - Aug 4 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I think we’ll bring in a number 2 on a loan until Jan if he’s not going to be fit until then

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Potentially Months for Walton on 17:52 - Aug 4 with 2301 viewsChurchman

There’s no point in Hladky being at the club if he is incapable of stepping up. Let’s give the bloke a chance. Replacement for Walton? I too would rather the money was spent elsewhere or held until January when we will know exactly where we need strengthening.

It’s a blow losing Walton, but on the upside Clarke is training again.
Potentially Months for Walton on 18:16 - Aug 4 with 2249 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Would've thought we'd move for Steffen, if we're going to bring another one in.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Potentially Months for Walton on 18:30 - Aug 4 with 2180 viewsVaughan8

Potentially Months for Walton on 17:52 - Aug 4 by Churchman

There’s no point in Hladky being at the club if he is incapable of stepping up. Let’s give the bloke a chance. Replacement for Walton? I too would rather the money was spent elsewhere or held until January when we will know exactly where we need strengthening.

It’s a blow losing Walton, but on the upside Clarke is training again.

Agreed. Hladky has waited paitently, and did fine in those cup games.

As you say, no point him being here if he can't step up when Walton is injured.
Potentially Months for Walton on 20:54 - Aug 4 with 1966 viewsStokieBlue

Why are you asking about the price it would cost us for a very expensive keeper whilst also posting on the comments section that we have no money due to FFP and can't compete with other championship clubs?

You can't believe both things so one of them is clearly messing people about.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Potentially Months for Walton on 21:01 - Aug 4 with 1942 viewsFrimleyBlue

Potentially Months for Walton on 20:54 - Aug 4 by StokieBlue

Why are you asking about the price it would cost us for a very expensive keeper whilst also posting on the comments section that we have no money due to FFP and can't compete with other championship clubs?

You can't believe both things so one of them is clearly messing people about.

SB

Oo you little tinker.
It's true we can't compete at a certain level due to ffp until we are able to partake in some player trading.

However. I don't know the value of cooper. Hence the question. Good figures for league 1. Looked a great keeper. But also heavily injured.

Our 'norm' transfer fee seems to be around 1.5 mill would that be enough. Or is he much more rated and therefore out of our value range.

Feel free to answer the question in the OP if you wish. Unless of course you're looking to do your usual which I've no time for as you bore me.

Waka waka eh eh

Potentially Months for Walton on 21:11 - Aug 4 with 1894 viewsStokieBlue

Potentially Months for Walton on 21:01 - Aug 4 by FrimleyBlue

Oo you little tinker.
It's true we can't compete at a certain level due to ffp until we are able to partake in some player trading.

However. I don't know the value of cooper. Hence the question. Good figures for league 1. Looked a great keeper. But also heavily injured.

Our 'norm' transfer fee seems to be around 1.5 mill would that be enough. Or is he much more rated and therefore out of our value range.

Feel free to answer the question in the OP if you wish. Unless of course you're looking to do your usual which I've no time for as you bore me.

Given his stats, Cooper should be at least 5m given the price Burnley paid for a keeper with worse League one stats. He would probably be substantially more than that.

Now please answer why you're saying one thing on the forum and the complete opposite in the comments.

As for my "usual", if you mean posting with facts, evidence and some common sense I'm not surprised you've got no time for it. All those things are totally foreign to you.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024