Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of these take your fancy? 19:45 - Jan 3 with 7485 views_clive_baker_

Cauley Woodrow
Kieffer Moore
Michael Obafemi
Divin Mubama
Aaron Collins
Jay Stansfield
Benie Traore. I think he’s off to France though when Blunts sign Brereton-Dias.

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:47 - Jan 3 with 4441 viewsportmanking

Macaulay Langstaff.
Any of these take your fancy? on 19:49 - Jan 3 with 4366 viewsFrimleyBlue

Jake young

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:49 - Jan 3 with 4397 viewsMK1

Jay Stansfield and Aaron Collins please.
Any of these take your fancy? on 19:51 - Jan 3 with 4362 viewsMarkp68

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:49 - Jan 3 by MK1

Stansfield and Hardie from Plymouth
Any of these take your fancy? on 19:54 - Jan 3 with 4325 viewsMetal_Hacker

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:47 - Jan 3 by portmanking

Macaulay Langstaff.

I’ve seen him a few times as my old man is a Notts County fan bless him , great in the national league and looks good in League 2 but I’d question whether the Champ would be a stretch

No doubting he runs and runs , his work rate is enormous and knows how to find space and does bit sadly against a certain level of defenders.

Poll: If it were one or the other

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:56 - Jan 3 with 4301 viewsportmanking

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:54 - Jan 3 by Metal_Hacker

I’ve seen him a few times as my old man is a Notts County fan bless him , great in the national league and looks good in League 2 but I’d question whether the Champ would be a stretch

No doubting he runs and runs , his work rate is enormous and knows how to find space and does bit sadly against a certain level of defenders.

He has a clause in his contract allowing Champ clubs to pick him up relatively cheaply. It's something the club is aware of and weighing up.

Enormous work rate and great finishing ability. If Warnock says his movement is good enough for this level that's good enough for me. Great lad as well by all accounts.

I'm suggesting it could be Langstaff + one other forward BTW (likely Stansfield).
Any of these take your fancy? on 19:57 - Jan 3 with 4278 viewsbackwaywhen

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:49 - Jan 3 by MK1

Stoke are sniffing around Stansfield …….apparently ?
Any of these take your fancy? on 19:58 - Jan 3 with 4249 viewsMetal_Hacker

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:56 - Jan 3 by portmanking

He has a clause in his contract allowing Champ clubs to pick him up relatively cheaply. It's something the club is aware of and weighing up.

Enormous work rate and great finishing ability. If Warnock says his movement is good enough for this level that's good enough for me. Great lad as well by all accounts.

I'm suggesting it could be Langstaff + one other forward BTW (likely Stansfield).

It’d be an interesting one. As I say the times I’ve seen him he’s been great but at a level

He’s better than League Two that’s for sure

Seen him interviewed a few times as well , good character

Login to get fewer ads

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:02 - Jan 3 with 4206 viewsMK1

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:57 - Jan 3 by backwaywhen

Stoke are sniffing around Stansfield …….apparently ?

Then I will take Devante Cole and Aaron Collins please.
Any of these take your fancy? on 20:02 - Jan 3 with 4205 viewsportmanking

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:58 - Jan 3 by Metal_Hacker

It’d be an interesting one. As I say the times I’ve seen him he’s been great but at a level

He’s better than League Two that’s for sure

Seen him interviewed a few times as well , good character

19 goals in 26 games is very impressive, even at League Two level IMO. He strikes me as the kind of guy who'll score goals at any level (Prem excepted probably!)

A lot of his goals seem to come from similar cutbacks from wide areas, so patterns of play shouldn't be that tough for him and his work rate is Hirst-esque.
Any of these take your fancy? on 20:02 - Jan 3 with 4198 viewstractorboy1978

Any of these take your fancy? on 19:56 - Jan 3 by portmanking

Imagine Luke Williams will be keen to take him to Swansea with him.
Any of these take your fancy? on 20:03 - Jan 3 with 4171 viewsSitfcB

Don’t think I’d be against Kieffer Moore you know.

I’m fact the more I see him mentioned the more I fancy him.

What a redemption arc it could be.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:03 - Jan 3 with 4166 viewsGlasgowBlue

Kieffer Moore and Jay Stansfield please. Failing that, I'd take Melba Moore and Lisa Stansfield.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:04 - Jan 3 with 4157 viewsSitfcB

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:03 - Jan 3 by SitfcB

Don’t think I’d be against Kieffer Moore you know.

I’m fact the more I see him mentioned the more I fancy him.

What a redemption arc it could be.

And also want Stansfield, been convinced he’s coming here, bit disappointed it’s not already done and a bit quiet on that front.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:06 - Jan 3 with 4135 viewsMetal_Hacker

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:02 - Jan 3 by portmanking

19 goals in 26 games is very impressive, even at League Two level IMO. He strikes me as the kind of guy who'll score goals at any level (Prem excepted probably!)

A lot of his goals seem to come from similar cutbacks from wide areas, so patterns of play shouldn't be that tough for him and his work rate is Hirst-esque.

Yeah my two Sons who also live in Nottingham have seen him more than me and suggest he goes missing at times in big games but perhaps he gets marked out of the games

No doubting his finishing and work rate for sure but like someone has said , if Williams goes to Swansea ……..

Suppose we could offer a better package though so who knows

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:09 - Jan 3 with 4096 viewsMK1

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:02 - Jan 3 by portmanking

61 goals in 71 appearances. I like the look of that, don't care that it's a lower level. Obviously a natural goalscorer. Go get him.
Any of these take your fancy? on 20:15 - Jan 3 with 3950 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:09 - Jan 3 by MK1

61 goals in 71 appearances. I like the look of that, don't care that it's a lower level. Obviously a natural goalscorer. Go get him.

Didn't we say similar about a Mr James Norwood? It's a hig jump. No nothing about the lad so not passing judgement

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:20 - Jan 3 with 3917 viewsLankHenners

Think Mubama would be a really good pick up for a Championship club if West Ham can't get him to sign a new deal and are forced to offload him. Would be quite an ask though to come in and be the main man for us in a promotion-chasing 2nd half of the season.

In another thread I likened us getting someone like Moore in to when Bournemouth loaned in Kenwyne Jones in their promotion season - not necessarily (or at all) someone who fits like a glove but might be enough to turn a draw into a win if we need to start hitting crosses into the box against teams hanging onto a point with everyone camped well in their half. Wouldn't be against that really.

Do think we want a physical presence who can move around well - Stansfield and Obafemi not quite that in the same way Hirst is but aren't far off and probably a bit more mobile.

One other name to chuck into the ring - Ali Al-Hamadi at Wimbledon. Doesn't help us immediately as he's off to the Asia cup but wouldn't be surprised if he moves up a couple of leagues this window (unless international duty scuppers the timing of it). Saw Luton were sniffing around and think he'd essentially be what we hoped Ahadme might have been - big strong lad with a cracking work rate and good with his feet for someone of his physique.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:22 - Jan 3 with 3853 viewsMK1

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:15 - Jan 3 by BlueandTruesince82

Didn't we say similar about a Mr James Norwood? It's a hig jump. No nothing about the lad so not passing judgement

Me neither, but wouldn't cost a fortune. Worth a punt I reckon.
Any of these take your fancy? on 20:25 - Jan 3 with 3822 viewsKieran_Knows

Woodrow - 6 month loan.
Moore - wouldn’t touch with a barge pole.
Obafemi - yes.
Mubama - yes.
Collins - no thanks.
Stansfield - yes.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:29 - Jan 3 with 3764 viewsMetal_Hacker

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:22 - Jan 3 by MK1

Me neither, but wouldn't cost a fortune. Worth a punt I reckon.

Have we got time or space for a “punt”

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:35 - Jan 3 with 3678 viewsMullet

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:20 - Jan 3 by LankHenners

Think Mubama would be a really good pick up for a Championship club if West Ham can't get him to sign a new deal and are forced to offload him. Would be quite an ask though to come in and be the main man for us in a promotion-chasing 2nd half of the season.

In another thread I likened us getting someone like Moore in to when Bournemouth loaned in Kenwyne Jones in their promotion season - not necessarily (or at all) someone who fits like a glove but might be enough to turn a draw into a win if we need to start hitting crosses into the box against teams hanging onto a point with everyone camped well in their half. Wouldn't be against that really.

Do think we want a physical presence who can move around well - Stansfield and Obafemi not quite that in the same way Hirst is but aren't far off and probably a bit more mobile.

One other name to chuck into the ring - Ali Al-Hamadi at Wimbledon. Doesn't help us immediately as he's off to the Asia cup but wouldn't be surprised if he moves up a couple of leagues this window (unless international duty scuppers the timing of it). Saw Luton were sniffing around and think he'd essentially be what we hoped Ahadme might have been - big strong lad with a cracking work rate and good with his feet for someone of his physique.

Luton are in for him apparently

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:36 - Jan 3 with 3681 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Any of these take your fancy? on 20:03 - Jan 3 by GlasgowBlue

Kieffer Moore and Jay Stansfield please. Failing that, I'd take Melba Moore and Lisa Stansfield.

You'll have to settle for Jayne Moore and Lisa Riley

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Any of these take your fancy? on 21:00 - Jan 3 with 3449 viewsgosblue

The position we find ourselves in could be a huge bargaining chip. £xm plus a further £1m if we get promoted, or loan with an option to buy if we go up. Freddie could also be a makeweight but I can’t see him going at the moment. £3m plus serious add-ons could get us a really decent striker.
Any of these take your fancy? on 21:02 - Jan 3 with 3412 viewsParky

Liam Delap for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024