Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First world problems that really bug me 08:00 - May 3 with 8936 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Hotel rooms in 2018 that only have about 2 plug sockets, and none of them anywhere near the bed

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

First world problems that really bug me on 08:01 - May 3 with 4897 viewswkj

Guests who come into my hotel with 3 or more appliances with short leads

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

First world problems that really bug me on 08:01 - May 3 with 4896 viewsBetablocker

Picking up a hire car that only plays cds
First world problems that really bug me on 08:03 - May 3 with 4887 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

And another one - buying a pair of scissors in packaging that you can basically only get into with a pair of scissors

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

First world problems that really bug me on 08:03 - May 3 with 4885 viewswkj

First world problems that really bug me on 08:01 - May 3 by Betablocker

To be honest you could just leave it at "Picking up a hire car" and I would have been in total agreement

Crybaby

First world problems that really bug me on 08:06 - May 3 with 4870 viewswkj

First world problems that really bug me on 08:03 - May 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

And another one - buying a pair of scissors in packaging that you can basically only get into with a pair of scissors

Actually that reminds me, My mum is fairly restricted with rheumatoid arthritis, and the big gripped multi tool tin/plastic/jar/vacuum pack opener I sent her from amazon arrives in ruddy vacuum pack.

Crybaby

First world problems that really bug me on 08:06 - May 3 with 4869 viewsBluebell

My question would be - why do you need electric appliances plugged in near the bed?

Most of those things use batteries.
First world problems that really bug me on 08:11 - May 3 with 4850 viewsSteve_M

BA putting me in a bloody middle seat tomorrow. It'll be a A319 or 320 tomorrow so no room. £28 to change to a better one.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

First world problems that really bug me on 08:11 - May 3 with 4845 viewsNewcyBlue

First world problems that really bug me on 08:06 - May 3 by Bluebell

My question would be - why do you need electric appliances plugged in near the bed?

Some of the electro erotic stimulation requires mains plugs...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

First world problems that really bug me on 08:12 - May 3 with 4838 viewsNewcyBlue

First world problems that really bug me on 08:11 - May 3 by Steve_M

BA putting me in a bloody middle seat tomorrow. It'll be a A319 or 320 tomorrow so no room. £28 to change to a better one.

How long a flight is it?

I always look at the upgrades on a long flight.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

First world problems that really bug me on 08:25 - May 3 with 4810 viewsSitfcB

The new Wetherspoons hotel (classy, I know, actually it's really really nice and you'd never think it was a wetherspoons hotel once in the room) in Yarmouth (The Troll Cart) has plug sockets either side of the bed, 2 on each side. Plus extra plug sockets where the kettle is etc.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

First world problems that really bug me on 08:25 - May 3 with 4802 viewsSitfcB

First world problems that really bug me on 08:06 - May 3 by Bluebell

You talking from experience?

COYB

First world problems that really bug me on 08:26 - May 3 with 4798 viewsKieran_Knows

First world problems that really bug me on 08:25 - May 3 by SitfcB

The new Wetherspoons hotel (classy, I know, actually it's really really nice and you'd never think it was a wetherspoons hotel once in the room) in Yarmouth (The Troll Cart) has plug sockets either side of the bed, 2 on each side. Plus extra plug sockets where the kettle is etc.

What a time to be alive!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

First world problems that really bug me on 08:29 - May 3 with 4795 viewsSitfcB

First world problems that really bug me on 08:26 - May 3 by Kieran_Knows

What a time to be alive!

I know, couldn't believe it!

COYB

First world problems that really bug me on 08:32 - May 3 with 4778 viewschicoazul

I keep losing my Apple TV remote.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

First world problems that really bug me on 08:33 - May 3 with 4772 viewsSteve_M

First world problems that really bug me on 08:12 - May 3 by NewcyBlue

How long a flight is it?

I always look at the upgrades on a long flight.

Less than two hours, I just hate middle seats especially for a 7:15 flight. Hence the moan on this thread.

First world problems that really bug me on 08:34 - May 3 with 4765 viewsSteve_M

First world problems that really bug me on 08:25 - May 3 by SitfcB

Did you still know you were in Yarmouth though?

First world problems that really bug me on 08:35 - May 3 with 4764 viewswkj

First world problems that really bug me on 08:33 - May 3 by Steve_M

Less than two hours, I just hate middle seats especially for a 7:15 flight. Hence the moan on this thread.

Hopefully it will be a lightly booked flight and you can migrate - but yes, being assigned a middle seat when travelling solo is pretty much the ultimate insult in air travel

Crybaby

First world problems that really bug me on 08:35 - May 3 with 4760 viewspeterleeblue

First world problems that really bug me on 08:01 - May 3 by Betablocker

Cars that don't have CD players as standard!!!!
First world problems that really bug me (n/t) on 08:39 - May 3 with 4746 viewsBetablocker

First world problems that really bug me on 08:41 - May 3 with 4742 viewsGeoffSentence

First world problems that really bug me on 08:35 - May 3 by wkj

Hopefully it will be a lightly booked flight and you can migrate - but yes, being assigned a middle seat when travelling solo is pretty much the ultimate insult in air travel

I had the joy of ding assigned a window seat on my last long flight, back from Canada, only to find some other fecker had inserted himself in it before I got there. Had to argue for my own flipping seat.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

First world problems that really bug me on 08:42 - May 3 with 4733 viewswkj

First world problems that really bug me on 08:41 - May 3 by GeoffSentence

I had the joy of ding assigned a window seat on my last long flight, back from Canada, only to find some other fecker had inserted himself in it before I got there. Had to argue for my own flipping seat.

I later apologised though, did I not?

Crybaby

First world problems that really bug me on 09:50 - May 3 with 4643 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thats because you are staying in hotels that havent been refurbished for 10 years!!

tight wad.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

First world problems that really bug me on 10:30 - May 3 with 4600 viewsNo9

First world problems that really bug me on 08:11 - May 3 by Steve_M

BA are a third rate mob - did you have no alternative?
First world problems that really bug me on 10:32 - May 3 with 4599 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bus drivers who don't carry notes first thing in the morning

IF THE SHOP WAS OPEN I'D GO THERE TO GET SOME CHANGE YOU MORON BUT IT DOESN'T FOR ANOTHER HOUR!

Yes my fault for not getting change the night before, but sometimes you forget!

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

First world problems that really bug me on 10:43 - May 3 with 4574 viewsgreyhound

I actually rearrange the entire hotel room so sockets are near the bed. It seems stupid and hotel staff must hate me but tbh if I have to stay away for work I'm. Going to make it practical.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024